Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Is T.b Joshua Silence? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is T.b Joshua Silence? (634 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / My Thoughts On Colorado Massacre. Is T.B Joshua Fake? / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is T.b Joshua Silence? by Ganjaseed: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
My People ! we have not heard from T.B Joshua yet concerning this country and Yarádua's situation. I know for sure after things had happen we will begin to hear how he prophesied. Anybody in the house with any information of his latest prophecy concerning Nigeria and Yarádua's sisituation ?
Re: Why Is T.b Joshua Silence? by jerty(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
we have not heard anything concerning TB JOSHUA let's not keep our minds on his prophesy rather lets pray to GOD committing our country and the present situation of our president to the ALMIGHTY to intervene for us !!!!!!!
Re: Why Is T.b Joshua Silence? by TheLight2: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
Founder, Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua, during yesterday’s service called on members to pray for Yar Adua vigorously. He charged them to pray for the body and soul of the president this Thursday and fast for him on Friday. “I have nothing more to say than that,” he added.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/11/30/prayers-pour-in-for-yar%E2%80%99adua-pray-for-his-body-and-soul-thursday-%E2%80%94tb-joshua

Re: Why Is T.b Joshua Silence? by Ganjaseed: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
This is why I said there is no single prophet in Nigeria.

If you read the Bible very well you will see all the prophet of God had prophecy for their nation and it was a very specific message without complication nor doubt if it is from God.

These so called men of God in Nigeria are all 419 men. God is not speaking to any of them as they claimed. T.B Joshua is a very clever guy who refused to say anything about the president nor Nigeria as a whole because he has no idea whatsoever what is going to happen next, and he does not want anybody to quot him.

FALSE PROPHETS MAKING NOISE (PEDDLERS)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About God / G I F T S / Pope Benedict (xvi) Resign !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.