Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why you will love her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why you will love her (491 Views)

I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand / Divorce The Only Option For Me, I Still Love Her But She Can't Change / Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why you will love her by bellesangel(f): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Please house, help me celebrate my birthday mother who has been working as a matron for 35years. She is started the journey @25 with countless delivery of babies some of them who have grown to be parents. Who says nurses and doctors are not the first friends you make on earth. My mother is such a loyal friend of all. Help to pass this message along until she gets back noticed. ##HAPPY RETIREMENT # ## Mother of all kids. And Happy new 60th birthday. Can I get some likes and attention for # mama osaji

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Attract Ladies With Just Your Walking / Standing Posture / Please Vote My Niece Kayla For Cussons Baby Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.