Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can't Banking Halls Have Deposit Seats? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can't Banking Halls Have Deposit Seats? (568 Views)

Nine Directors Fail Re-sit Exam For Four Perm Sec Seats / Massive Job Loss Looms In The Banking Sector / Do You Want To Make Money From Home? With Zero Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't Banking Halls Have Deposit Seats? by mikkypel(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
You rush into the bank with the expectation of getting your transaction done quickly, You get there and wonder if a birthday is going on

Too many people on queue to deposit. Which kain life be dis, like that is not enough, the network goes off and that teller go be like "we are sorry ,we are on temporary lockdown"

Oh my geez, when the network finaly comes back, itbalways feel like the queue isn't moving cuz you have been in the same place for almost 30minutes

Finally after two hours, you leave the same bank but on the same line were mummies and daddies that can't stand for long hours

These banks, can't they have deposit customer's seats so that we move from one seat to another as they attend to everyone

Na jez observation abeg
Re: Can't Banking Halls Have Deposit Seats? by tommynico(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
The last time i went to the bank was last year and the queue wasn't that much but i can't say for this year's customer flow as i av no business to do at the bank yet, maybe the next poster below me can give a better explanation, and by the way, don't you knw that nigerian banks are very stingy?

(1) (Reply)

Self Confidence- How To Improve It For Making More Money / The Best HR Joke Ever. / Free Report - How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans In 22days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.