Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! (1281 Views)

I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
I wrote my exam last week and this week, as usual i normally wake at night to read, during d cos of d examination, thou i had i felt hotness and headache, and i took paraceatmol, i manage myself through, but since day b4 yesterday and yesternight, No sleep both in morning, night, or afternoon... And my body is hot internally around evening, fed up
Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by banjicom(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
You better don't kill yourself b4 u die! Instead of going to a clinic or hospital you are hear waiting 4 advice. Anyway shebi its only 3 days, by d time u no fit sleep for one week u go drop phone find drugs.

1 Like

Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by Alexk2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I wrote my exam last week and this week, as usual i normally wake at night to read, during d cos of d examination, thou i had i felt hotness and headache, and i took paraceatmol, i manage myself through, but since day b4 yesterday and yesternight, No sleep both in morning, night, or afternoon... And my body is hot internally around evening, fed up

Good straight to the hospital asap please.
Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by INTERMAN: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
lick honey. It works like magic
Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by MycoleA(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
go and take 3 bottles of cold origin...then you shall sleep
Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by subtlemee(f): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Go to the hospital for a proper check up or better still do a malaria and widal test,the internal body heat could be fever which is a symptom of your system breakdown,you need to see a doc

1 Like

Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by EagleScribes: 3:13am On Feb 02, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

How is the situation now? Hope it's not Insomnia.
If the situation persists, contact me via my signature. There are supplements you can take to deal with it

1 Like

Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
EagleScribes:

How is the situation now? Hope it's not Insomnia.
If the situation persists, contact me via my signature. There are supplements you can take to deal with it

i am now better; thanks.
Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by EagleScribes: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

i am now better; thanks.

Great. You're welcome. Ensure that you always maintain your health o. Wish you all the best bro

2 Likes

Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by frankloloko: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Don't mind all these Yoruba men commenting . You're stressed out . The internal hotness is because you didn't sleep . Just try to force yourself even it's one hour ' the internal heat will stop and comes up later untill you get enough sleep . But if it continues just go to hospital ask them for anti depression med like flutex . Be taking it everyday n untill you get better .
Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by Afam4eva(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Go and have yourself tested for HIV.

frankloloko:
Don't mind all these Yoruba men commenting . You're stressed out . The internal hotness is because you didn't sleep . Just try to force yourself even it's one hour ' the internal heat will stop and comes up later untill you get enough sleep . But if it continues just go to hospital ask them for anti depression med like flutex . Be taking it everyday n untill you get better .
Antidepressants like fluoxetine is not paracetamol that you just suggest to anyone. It has serious side effects, so it's better the OP sees a doctor first before an antidepressant can be prescribed.
Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by frankloloko: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

Go and have yourself tested for HIV.

Antidepressants like fluoxetine is not paracetamol that you just suggest to anyone. It has serious side effects, so it's better the OP sees a doctor first before an antidepressant can be prescribed.
guy where are you from self . I've been through hell the last few months untill I meet a phychritist , mine was even worst . No sleep at all . Inside my body was hot and sometimes only at back , that's systom of Insomia and not sleeping . You think hiv test is easy to do ba ? Fluoxetine has similar side effect to that of sleeping pills too , just like dry mouth . That's one serious side effect and it will go away with time .there 1001 reasons why people can't sleep . I've been to phychritist and you will see young and healthy youth complaining about not been able to sleep . Don't force people to go for hiv test please . Hiv comes with a new life .

1 Like

Re: Have Not Sleep For Two Days Already. Help Me! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
frankloloko:

dnt mind 'em
thanks boss, you are right, it works.

(1) (Reply)

Dermatologists In The House. Check This Out!! (graphic Images) / Man Dies After 300 Squats Punishment For Breaking Covid-19 Curfew In Philippines / Full Body Massager + Slippers + Hand Gloves + Therapy Pads Call 08054611414

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.