Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru (13459 Views)

I Will Complete My Transfer Front Line Mission On "Kai Havertz"-frank Lampard / Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding / Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by robosky02(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Belgian club blocking my transfer cries out new Nigeria star Onyekuru

New Nigerian shooting star in Europe Henry Onyekuru has cried out that his Belgian club AS Eupen are now standing in the way of his transfer to perennial Scottish champions Celtic.

AfricanFootball.com exclusively reported that Celtic have tabled an official bid for the Nigerian striker, but it now seems the transfer may be scuttled going by what the player is telling AfricanFootball.com

He has alleged Eupen now want him to work with another agent and not his agency Macato Sports and they want him to move to Russian champions CSKA Moscow.

"Eupen are acting funny on my transfer. They are frustrating me and my agent for their own interest,” blasted the striker, who has taken Belgium by storm this season.

“They promised to let me move in January if I have a good offer, now there are good offers but they now want me to sign for their own agent before I move and they want me to sign for CSKA Moscow which I am not interested in.

“This is unfair and not acceptable."

http://africanfootball.com/news/682501/EXCLUSIVE-Belgian-club-blocking-my-transfer-cries-out-new-Nigeria-star-Onyekuru

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by hucienda: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hustle bro! Hustle!!

The force be with you.
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ahhhhhh
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by chinnasa: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
OK FTC
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Asito(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Next life you will play for eyimba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Alasi20(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
What....?
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by tillaman(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Keep grinding e go be
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Thisis2raw(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
He should take them to court na
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Naughtytboy: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Who be dx one again
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by kachi08(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
I declare fire on them in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by sheedy407(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
You sure say no be village people?
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by seangy4konji: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pele ti eeee.

Who go con help u now?

Dalung?

Wey not get him bearing
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by mikkypel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Okay.. Lemme go n tell femi falana
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by robosky02(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Number Onye target Liverpool enter race for Celtic target Henry Onyekuru as agent confirms interest in Nigerian goal machine

The forward has claimed Brendan Rodgers has made a definite offer, while CSKA Moscow, RB Leipzig, Hoffeinheim and Fenerbache monitor his form

LIVERPOOL are one of a handful of teams eyeing up Celtic target Henry Onyekuru as he rips up the Belgian top flight.

The 19-year-old has scored 13 league and cup goals for newly-promoted minnows AS Eupen, keeping them away from the relegation zone almost single-handedly.

Henry Onyekuru is scoring plenty of goals in the Belgian top flight after winning promotion last season

Last season the forward burst onto the scene and his four goals across February and March helped his side to four Division B wins and promotion via a second-place finish.

His agent has already confirmed Liverpool are looking to do business.

“I’ve been told about Liverpool’s interest yesterday when I tried to re-ignite Fenerbahce’s interest in his services,” said an intermediary admitted.

“I don’t how long Eupen can hold on to him, he is a very good player.”

The forward has claimed Brendan Rodgers has made a definite offer, while CSKA Moscow, RB Leipzig, Hoffeinheim and Fenerbache all monitor his form.

Sadly for the clutch of clubs in the running, the in-form finisher will not be a bargain they can pick up for pennies.

AS Eupen are owned by the Aspire Zone Foundation, part of the Qatar sports organisation that also owns Paris St. Germain.

In June 2012 the club was snapped up by Qatar, who vowed they would make the team a launch pad into European football for its academy graduates from Africa, South America and Asia.

The striker claims Celtic are the first side to make a bid for him, he told AfricanFootball.com: "A lot of teams have shown interest to sign me – from France, Germany and Turkey.

“Celtic are interested in me and they have tabled an official bid for me.

“There are discussions between the clubs and my agent.

“I believe everything will be sorted out soon.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2692815/liverpool-enter-race-for-celtic-target-and-arsenal-fan-henry-onyekuru-as-nigerian-goal-machine-rips-up-belgian-top-flight/

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by geostrata(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
cheesy

I tot i saw Belgian Club Village people Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by iamawara(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
The witches in your village are at work.

Afon-JAZZ allow this boy now. Please
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by KevinDein: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Glasgow over Moscow any day of the week. Smart kid.
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Decryptor(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Asito:
Next life you will play for eyimba
Seriously, judging by this comment...HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by ezychris(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eeeya..... God is your strength
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by philchudi: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oh boy!
the dude is good ooooh. but are u sure its time for this bigger challenge?
Sometimes playing as a key member of a team in a small club is often better off than as a bench warmer in a big club.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by emmanuel596(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Who be dx one again

last December Super Eagles coach spoke about him

Rohr Ready To Give Red Hot Onyekuru Eagles Chance – I Like Him A Lot

"19 year old Onyekuru is in his first season in the Belgian top flight league after winning promotion with Eupen to the top division, where his six goals played a big role in their eventual promotion.

” We aware of his exploits in Belgium, am very happy and have seen his games. I love him a lot. He has something I fancy and love in a forward, he is doing well in a league that is well respected”, Rohr told Owngoalnigeria.com in London.

” Too early to say if we are going to call him up but we are watching him at close quarters and monitoring his progress, hopefully, if he keeps performing well for his team, then we have no choice than to call him up”.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/12/27/rohr-ready-to-give-red-hot-onyekuru-eagles-chance-i-like-him-a-lot/
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by edi287: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
This guy is an exciting talent. He needs to choose his next destination carefully. Our next generation of talents are looking really good.

4 Likes

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Baba4dgals: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bro no be Belgian club dy block ur transfer but ur village pple
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by Curvinus(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hand in a transfer request. If that fails, drag AS Eupen to Sports Arbitration panel and if that fails again, refuse to train or play (of course you know the penalty) but anything to make them reconsider. Finally, if all of these fails, then it must mean that your future lies in Belgium.
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by KingsJohnson(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Belgium club my foot, dude nah ur village people dey block ur future grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by SmartyPants(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
There is more money inn Russia though...Why would he choose Celtic over CSKA Moscow?
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by horlakunle25(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
As eupen dat yeye club...put dem in ur bet9ja ticket @ ur own risk, guy come home make we report dem 4 my village witches.... By d time dem lose 10 matches in a row lasan,dem go explain why dey are blocking ur way to bigger club!
Re: Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
I hope Eupen do the right thing for Onyekuru. Allow him go and work with Brendan Rodgers at Celtic. There is a wide coverage of the Scottish League than Russia. The weather is better. Let them release the young man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1) On 15th January 2024 / Nigeria To Play Offensive Football In Egypt - Gernot Rohr / FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.