Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding (48043 Views)

Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin / Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by AllGists: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
The wedding ceremony of Super Eagles player and Galatasaray star, Henry Onyekuru is currently ongoing in Benin-City, the Edo state capital and it attracted some members of the Super Eagles squad of the just-concluded 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Sharing a photo from the ongoing traditional wedding, Kenneth Omeruo wrote;

Congratulations my bro. @c.herry21 you are offically a junior colleague.. May God Bless your Home...

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/photo-from-super-eagles-player-henry-onyekurus-wedding.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by AllGists: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations.
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Muttee: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Lamasta(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Onyekuru congratulations for scoring a ferbulous goal grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by NwaAmaikpe: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked

Footballers have football age and so do brides.
This lady is obviously older than Henry by far.

I doubt he had even perfected his crawling when she got her first period.
Anyways, it's his choice.

But I woulda preferred if he emulated Kanu Nwankwo and married someone from his tribe so he'd be certain of having a fruitful happy marriage.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by SILVERLINES: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by PrinceKevin01: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin
So this man was thinking about his Wedding during match.
Little wonder he was playing volleyball during African Cup Of Nation

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Prince4mic: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
k
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by one1clien(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
I guess congratulations are in order

1 Like

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by enitey(f): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congrats
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Oche211(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congrat
but why is he keeping this his dyed toro toro hair style.
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Sweetcollins: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congrats

Igbo ka Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by santopelele(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Igbo amaka, isiagu amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by visijo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
A white Man will kiss his Wife to stop Her from talking
Try it with a Nigerian Lady, she will still talk inside your mouth���

8 Likes

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by missypurple1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
congrats
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by certifiedvik(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
D woman looks more mature

1 Like

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congrats champ. This is really your year.

1 Like

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by okah86(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin ;DTraditional things.
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Tunasco4u(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
OK
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by nairamarley999: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
0. : Quote Post

The wedding ceremony of Super Eagles player and Galatasaray star, Henry Onyekuru is currently ongoing in Benin-City, the Edo state capital and it attracted some members of the Super Eagles squad of the just-concluded 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Congratulations my bro. @c.herry21 you are offically a junior colleague.. May God Bless your Home...

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/photo-from-super-eagles-player-henry-onyekurus-wedding.html
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Baroba(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations Nwanne, gorgeous bride, that Edo regalia is too beautiful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by KcAngel(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
post=80680886:

CONGRATULOPIA
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by BwalaMarama: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow! Congrats bro. May God bless your new home. Chai!!! The lady fine gan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Eddy90(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
certifiedvik:
D woman looks more mature

Yae she is probably older than him sha
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Meskalito1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
The world heavyweight champion in lying down grin
Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations

As the hubby dey use football age, the wife too must use footballer's wife age b dat..i guess

3 Likes

Re: Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding by hammerVJ: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Charelsz:
How old is he again? 22 oh well undecided HML.

Ma friend, dat is the perfect age.

dont let the white man deceive u.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / World Cup: Super Eagles Players Get Jersey Numbers / Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.