Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Diary Of Olajumoke Davies - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of Olajumoke Davies (15162 Views)

Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon / Davies Iyiegbu Releases His Book “Foreignpreneur” (Review) / Remi Ireti Davies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Nobody: 9:13am On May 28, 2018
Wow..I'm in luv wit ur stories. I've been in my room since morning trying to finish it, even though it would make late for an appointment but I was sooo hooked.
Pls kwantinu
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by JedidahGold(f): 11:58am On May 28, 2018
Superb story. Please mention me when season two is out.
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by PortableGee(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
I read twist of faith currently following ur lastest birthmark but this story line is jst too wow for me nt to comment.Godbless ma'am z
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Ann2012(f): 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
Well done ma'am @Bolape, you are really gifted
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Madera001(m): 2:45am On May 29, 2018
THE ENEMY WITHIN
Episode 1
The tension in my living room could boil water up to 100°C within a second, the look on everyone's face does not seem friendly at all to put it mega mildly and the quietness almost feels like you could hear the movements of the ants.
I'm sitting here wondering why we have to gather this much people before my wife's 27 years old younger sister tells us who owns her pregnancy. I mean for crying out loud she could have done that over the phone and even if she had to still gather this much people why is my house the venue? At least my father in-law's house is more central. My wife had asked me like gazillion times if I had anything to do with the pregnancy given my close relationship with her sister but honestly she almost got on my nerves before she ended the conversation. She almost made me spill the beans.
READ THE REST HERE------ https://www.nairaland.com/4524672/enemy-within-tale-love-lust

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Oskyworld(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2018
Bolape, I must confess this is the very first story I'll read that will capture the whole of my attention for two days even though I'm a busy person. I read and enjoyed every bit of it.
Please do not hesitate to let me know when the second series is out. My email oskyworld@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by frankiemorasky7(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
please i wait to read the second part of this intriguing story.... keep us updated!
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by frankiemorasky7(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
when is the other part coming.... i had being waiting for it... pls any update?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) / My Pregnant Wife Episode 1 / Say No To Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.