Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com (1260 Views)

Is Sarkodie Dead Or Alive? Read Sarkodie's Death Hoax || Www.naijaram.com / Top Celebrated 11 Illuminati Celebrities In Nigeria. || Www.naijaram.com / Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by youngram: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nigerian writer, author and Novelist, Florence Onyebuchi "Buchi" Emecheta has kicked the bucket. Late Emecheta is[img][/img] a top of the line writer of more than 20 books including, "The Joys of Motherhood", Second-Class Citizen, The Bride Price, and many more.The Slave Girl.
She died on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 in London, England where she spends almost all of her life.
Confirming her passing, 'the present leader of Association of Nigerian Authors, ANA, Denja Abdullahi said that her dead is a serious misfortune to the Nigerian literary world. Abdullahi said Emecheta would always be associated with championing the motivation of the young lady tyke through her works.
"We have lost an uncommon diamond in this field. Her works would always live to represent her. It is a dismal misfortune to our circle and we pray that God would give the family the backbone to manage the misfortune. She was known for championing the female gender and we would always miss her," he said. Buchi is at present trending via web-based networking media with tributes pouring in from her fans and well wishers.

Follow us @ www.Naijaram.com for more update.

Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by amnwa(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rip , you were a role model to many
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rip Buchi, I read your books back then in secondary cry cry cry It's actually the tears of motherhood
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by tukdi: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
embarassed
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by Pavore9: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rest in peace.
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by datyrone(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Iefosa:
Rip Buchi, I read your books back then in secondary cry cry cry It's actually the tears of motherhood

the story of nnaego....i remember one chapter in that book "a man is never ugly"
RIP buchi emecheta
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by Khutie: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
cry R.I.P to a great woman
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by roolnaado(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2017
Rest in Peace, Ma'am
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by Countrygirl(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
datyrone:

the story of nnaego....i remember one chapter in that book "a man is never ugly"
RIP buchi emecheta
It's only that chapter you remembered
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by datyrone(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Countrygirl:
It's only that chapter you remembered

does it bother you undecided
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by Countrygirl(f): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
datyrone:

does it bother you undecided
of course not
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by datyrone(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Countrygirl:
of course not
do you agree a man is never ugly
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by Countrygirl(f): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2017
grin
datyrone:
do you agree a man is never ugly
some men are ugly, my brother
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by datyrone(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Countrygirl:
;Dsome men are ugly, my brother

a 'real man' is never ugly....that quality surpasses whatever physical features he has
Re: Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com by Countrygirl(f): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2017
datyrone:

a 'real man' is never ugly....that quality surpasses whatever physical features he has
your choice of word "real man ". I totally agree

(1) (Reply)

Minnesota Declares Public Holiday After Nigerian Singer, Praiz. / See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today / Tiwa Savage Son Jamil Playing And Having Fun With His Friend(photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.