Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today (1261 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today by theinfong(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
I really don't know TBoss' game plan in the house but one thing is certain, she is building a whole lot of "hate-fans". First was from Balley, then Kemen, then Efe and now Bisola. Wow! If she survives Sunday's eviction, then she might eventually become the winner of the star prize. One begins to wonder if this "fight is as a result of marking their territory", I mean, is Bisola angry with TBoss over TTT's closeness towards her?

Anyway, One thing is definitely certain tonight, she will have an emotional "diary-session" with Biggie, making the world feel she has been hurt and of course, is being picked on by other housemates, thereby, possibly buying votes from some those who are emotionally in-tune with her.

Hours back, Bisola was in the kitchen, making meal for housemates, "toast" to be precise, then came TBoss, "asking plenty questions", a "not-so" in the mood Bisola, directly told her off, saying if she doesn't like the way she is cooking her food, she shouldn't eat. Then and there, the shouts began, TBoss started raising her voice and Bisola wouldn't have it, she responded.

You can see Marvis laughing in the background, obviously in support of Bisola..

It seems like TBoss really doesn't care about making enemies in the house though, as she approaches everyone in a fierce like manner regardless of your previous relationship or rapport with her. Anyway, she is the example of the "STRONG AFRICAN WOMAN". I can bet, all feminist will be loving this lady! Why? Because, she is a boss-lady and that's for sure.

: http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaija-full-video-fight-bisola-tboss-today-see-caused/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F-pUc1hQTw

Re: See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today by Angeleena(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
madam tokunbo with that her confused looking face..
Re: See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today by slick1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angeleena:
madam tokunbo with that her confused looking face..

U be fine babe ohhhh....if it were d likes of u that r in dat BBNaija house, I would have resigned from my day job to see ur fine face 24/7. smiley[b][/b]
Re: See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today by Angeleena(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
slick1:

U be fine babe ohhhh....if it were d likes of u that r in dat BBNaija house, I would have resigned from my day job to see ur fine face 24/7. smiley[b][/b]
hmm thanx...make I even bring down the pix..
Re: See What Really Caused The Fight Between Bisola And Tboss Today by Angeleena(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
slick1:

(1) (Reply)

Limpopo Star Slays In Army Unifrom / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband: When My Wife Is Intoxicated, Six Men Can’t Hold Her Down / Agbani Darego Marries Danjuma’s Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.