Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed (7966 Views)

Job For I.T Support Officer At New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / How A Nairalander Was Scammed By A "Nigerian Defense Academy Staff" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by abelincon(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please don't be a victim like me
I received an interview message from one firm called Apex Nigeria sol Ltd sited in Monatan 7up bus stop Emiloju house ibadan oyo state. I went there and we were 27 in total ready for the interview. Only CV was collected and inspirational video about how to accomplish your dream and vision was played for us for about 2hrs. After the video, we did exam, a young lady came in immediately after the exam and started brainstorm(brainwash) us, using dangote, otedola and Co for an example of people that has made it in this country. She later categorized the job into two REPRESENTATIVE (20k per month) and An EXPERT (35k per month + increment of 5k everymonth). A guy stood up and asked what they were into and she said they were primary health provider in collaboration with WHO and CDC. She said there work is to orientate and educate people on their health and disease attached. I just sat and continue imagine the small conference room full with only chairs, no banners, no tables, no advert calender, I just keep calm and aimed at the salary attached.
She later told us that the shortlisted candidate will received text message to meet up with the C. E. O after first screening.
I saw the message that I was qualified to meet the C. E. O for the second PHASE of interview. Out of 27,only 10 people were shortlisted and I was like whaoooooooo the firm really mean business. To my greatest surprise a young guy came into the room and introduce himself as the C. E. O. This guy brainwash us to the extent everybody was determined to do anything he ask us to do but I doubt he didn't use charm on us. After that, he then ask us to pay the sum of #15000 for INDUCTION and ID Card, he said the money was meant for health issued certificate because of practitioners. But due to the salary attached 6 of us paid the money and the remaining people were screened out not knowing we were been scammed.
I received another message to start work officially and first week will be training/induction, to cut the story short, the truth came out during our induction thinking we can't back out again
He said we won't be paid the salary expected that we have to work for it. He then listed the networking aspect of the job, he said we are going to buy drugs worth 56k and sell it and promote to manager, we will buy another drug worth 56k again and sell and promote to senior manager and then we will refer like 5 people for interview and if those 5 people also buy there drugs, then u will promote and then the firm will start paying u 50k every month and then and then. He then said the drugs are GNLD drug.
Up till now the guy is still calling me to come and purchase my drugs and sell
Guys please don't be a victim
A word is enough for the wise
That's my story[b]Please don't be a victim like me
I received an interview message from one firm called Apex Nigeria sol Ltd sited in Monatan 7up bus stop Emiloju house ibadan oyo state. I went there and we were 27 in total ready for the interview. Only CV was collected and inspirational video about how to accomplish your dream and vision was played for us for about 2hrs. After the video, we did exam, a young lady came in immediately after the exam and started brainstorm(brainwash) us, using dangote, otedola and Co for an example of people that has made it in this country. She later categorized the job into two REPRESENTATIVE (20k per month) and An EXPERT (35k per month + increment of 5k everymonth). A guy stood up and asked what they were into and she said they were primary health provider in collaboration with WHO and CDC. She said there work is to orientate and educate people on their health and disease attached. I just sat and continue imagine the small conference room full with only chairs, no banners, no tables, no advert calender, I just keep calm and aimed at the salary attached.
She later told us that the shortlisted candidate will received text message to meet up with the C. E. O after first screening.
I saw the message that I was qualified to meet the C. E. O for the second PHASE of interview. Out of 27,only 10 people were shortlisted and I was like whaoooooooo the firm really mean business. To my greatest surprise a young guy came into the room and introduce himself as the C. E. O. This guy brainwash us to the extent everybody was determined to do anything he ask us to do but I doubt he didn't use charm on us. After that, he then ask us to pay the sum of #15000 for INDUCTION and ID Card, he said the money was meant for health issued certificate because of practitioners. But due to the salary attached 6 of us paid the money and the remaining people were screened out not knowing we were been scammed.
I received another message to start work officially and first week will be training/induction, to cut the story short, the truth came out during our induction thinking we can't back out again
He said we won't be paid the salary expected that we have to work for it. He then listed the networking aspect of the job, he said we are going to buy drugs worth 56k and sell it and promote to manager, we will buy another drug worth 56k again and sell and promote to senior manager and then we will refer like 5 people for interview and if those 5 people also buy there drugs, then u will promote and then the firm will start paying u 50k every month and then and then. He then said the drugs are GNLD drug.
That's my story[/b]Please don't be a victim like me
I saw the message that I was qualified to meet the C. E. O for the second PHASE of interview. Out of 27,only 10 people were shortlisted and I was like whaoooooooo the firm really mean business. To my greatest surprise a young guy came into the room and introduce himself as the C. E. O. This guy brainwash us to the extent everybody was determined to do anything he ask us to do but I doubt he didn't use charm on us. After that, he then ask us to pay the sum of #15000 for INDUCTION and ID Card, he said the money was meant for health issued certificate because of practitionist. But due to the salary attached 6 of us paid the money and the remaining people were screened out not knowing we were been scammed.
He said we won't be paid the salary expected that we have to work for it. He then listed the networking aspect of the job, he said we are going to buy drugs worth 56k and sell it and promote to manager, we will buy another drug worth 56k again and sell and promote to senior manager and then we will refer like 5 people for interview and if those 5 people also buy there drugs, then u will be promoted and then the firm will start paying us 50k every month and that and that. He then said the drugs are GNLD drug.
That's my story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by chordrylateral(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gnld
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by yomi007k(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
shocked

Chineke
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by abelincon(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
chordrylateral:
Gnld
yes.they rebrand their name and call it newlife.but they were still GNLD

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Apos2kay(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
abelincon:
Please don't be a victim like me
That's my story[b]Please don't be a victim like me
That's my story[/b]Please don't be a victim like me
I saw the message that I was qualified to meet the C. E. O for the second PHASE of interview. Out of 27,only 10 people were shortlisted and I was like whaoooooooo the firm really mean business. To my greatest surprise a young guy came into the room and introduce himself as the C. E. O. This guy brainwash us to the extent everybody was determined to do anything he ask us to do but I doubt he didn't use charm on us. After that, he then ask us to pay the sum of #15000 for INDUCTION and ID Card, he said the money was meant for health issued certificate because of practitionist. But due to the salary attached 6 of us paid the money and the remaining people were screened out not knowing we were been scammed.
He said we won't be paid the salary expected that we have to work for it. He then listed the networking aspect of the job, he said we are going to buy drugs worth 56k and sell it and promote to manager, we will buy another drug worth 56k again and sell and promote to senior manager and then we will refer like 5 people for interview and if those 5 people also buy there drugs, then u will be promoted and then the firm will start paying us 50k every month and that and that. He then said the drugs are GNLD drug.
That's my story
bro it wasn't only u, I was also scammed, the lady u wea referring to is called fisayo, well I know one day nemesis will catch up with dem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by MyGeneration(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
its high time we report this people to the police

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by abelincon(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Apos2kay:
bro it wasn't only u, I was also scammed, the lady u wea referring to is called fisayo, well I know one day nemesis will catch up with dem

Exactly bro. Thank God I had a witness. Fisayo and Mr Omoh. They must surely pay for what they were doing.
Did u also paid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by abelincon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
MyGeneration:
its high time we report this people to the police

This people were backed up with international issued certificate. Don't know how true it was anyway. But till today, Dat motherf**ker still dy persuade me to pay
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by MyGeneration(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
abelincon:

This people were backed up with international issued certificate. Don't know how true it was anyway. But till today, Dat motherf**ker still dy persuade me to pay
hv u seen it b4?
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by abelincon(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
MyGeneration:
hv u seen it b4?
That is why I said I don't know how true it was coz that what I heard
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by ikorodureporta: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
So since wey ppl dey scream gnld here on nl una no biliv??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by MyGeneration(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
abelincon:

That is why I said I don't know how true it was coz that what I heard
it is a full time scam

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by MyGeneration(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
one of dz days i will attend their interview.
as d man is done with his preaching, i would tell d congregation that they are a fraudulent organization.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by player007(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=abelincon post=53157012]

yes.they rebrand their name and call it newlife.but they were still GNLD[/quote
They call it Neo life now.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by 1zynnvn(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
una no dey hear word, no serious recruiter go ask you for money. tomorrow now another person go come here talk the same thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Bellfun(m): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please!

When next you're invited through such media... Kindly do yourself a favour by typing the whole text message into Google!

You'll read similar sad tales of people defrauded by those scammers!

Times are hard!
Don't allow any idiot play you for a fool!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by toluleke(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
So many of them in abia state.. me i no they carry money go interview and i have learnt to always drop my phone so that i don't get intoxicated and transfer. Those people will even tell you education is rubbish . 15k chei for this recession, though i lost 50k to all this whatsapp 50k get 100k in 48hrs. I wan die that day but i moved on, it good you have moved on too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by dikeigbo2(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Broad day or daylight robbery....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by damola1: 1:28am On Jan 27, 2017
toluleke:
So many of them in abia state.. me i no they carry money go interview and i have learnt to always drop my phone so that i don't get intoxicated and transfer. Those people will even tell you education is rubbish . 15k chei for this recession, though i lost 50k to all this whatsapp 50k get 100k in 48hrs. I wan die that day but i moved on, it good you have moved on too
toluleke:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by abelincon(m): 3:21am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=player007 post=53161013][/quote]
Yes. Exactly. Thanks bro
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Apos2kay(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2017
abelincon:

Exactly bro. Thank God I had a witness. Fisayo and Mr Omoh. They must surely pay for what they were doing.
Did u also paid
yes bro, I did but it was too late before I could realise that it was a fraud
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by ednut1(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2017
These people will rot in hell. If d gnld drugs are hot cakes y not open a shop to sell it. Bt they knw its not fast moving so they push it to d so called new recruits. I hope to read one day, that a gnld interview turned violent and they were burrnt to death. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by ednut1(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2017
abelincon:

scam.they can barely speak good English and look tattered. They have no international certificate. I once tried their so called test with a fake machine. D idiot told me i have high amount of insecticide in my system and i need a drug of 7k to correct it. I just smiled me wey never use insecticide in a like 5 years. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by abelincon(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2017
ednut1:
scam.they can barely speak good English and look tattered. They have no international certificate. I once tried their so called test with a fake machine. D idiot told me i have high amount of insecticide in my system and i need a drug of 7k to correct it. I just smiled me wey never use insecticide in a like 5 years. Mtcheeew

Like seriously. Mehn insecticide ke, inside body system. How I wish am sensitive that day, I for scattered their office.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by walezy85: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2017
info is power thank God for the information I gotten I also got an invitation from them but I turned it down.too all job seekers out there Baba God go answer our prayer in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Tman104(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
SCAM SCAMM SCAMMMM grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by agrovick(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
ednut1:

Hahaha, one told me to stop taking cold water and sugar after the so called test. I just told him thank you, I've a remedy for it

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by perryy(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2017
They called me for an interview and imidiately it was dawn on me that they are gnld scammers, I demanded for my money and they told me they have already registered me and that the money was not refundable. I laughed in Swahili and got hold of the very guy who called himself the CEO and threatened to kill him if I don't get back all the money including the transport fare I paid. The other guys did as if they were calling the police, and I pleaded vehemently that they truly call the police to come immediately before I become a killer . But when they saw that their CEO was getting weak from my firm grip , they gave me back my 15k including the 1k I spent on transport ,after which I walked away like a real thug nigga that I am .

It is good to be forceful at times. How could I have explained that those 'jew' men played a don like me in broad daylight? Look at the way the rat CEO was sweating,even with the AC on. They couldn't even call the police because they knew I was all out for trouble. I know others who couldn't demand for thier money would be regretting their cowardice by now. After 4 years in Ekpoma, spent some years in the street of Lagos , and some idiots still think they can intimidate me police ? Hmmmmmm.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by justicee4all: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
MyGeneration:
one of dz days i will attend their interview.
as d man is done with his preaching, i would tell d congregation that they are a fraudulent organization.

Please do bro I hate scammers
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by MyGeneration(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
perryy:
They called me for an interview and imidiately it was dawn on me that they are gnld scammers, I demanded for my money and they told me they have already registered me and that the money was not refundable. I laughed in Swahili and got hold of the very guy who called himself the CEO and threatened to kill him if I don't get back all the money including the transport fare I paid. The other guys did as if they were calling the police, and I pleaded vehemently that they truly call the police to come immediately before I become a killer . But when they saw that their CEO was getting weak from my firm grip , they gave me back my 15k including the 1k I spent on transport ,after which I walked away like a real thug nigga that I am .

It is good to be forceful at times. How could I have explained that those 'jew' men played a don like me in broad daylight? Look at the way the rat CEO was sweating,even with the AC on. They couldn't even call the police because they knew I was all out for trouble. I know others who couldn't demand for thier money would be regretting their cowardice by now. After 4 years in Ekpoma, spent some years in the street of Lagos , and some idiots still think they can intimidate me police ? Hmmmmmm.
you for carry bottle go too.
mk them know say you no come play
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by austine4real(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
maga don pay shout hallelujah oooh oooh oohh. maga don pay shout hallelujah
hallelujah 3x
u na no dey hear word fa nawa for our ppl ooo

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
perryy:

Guy my belle oooo grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olam-crown Flour Mills Limited / First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 / Ekiti Teachers Recruitment: Applicants To Pay N1,050 For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.