Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed (8158 Views)

Job For I.T Support Officer At New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / How A Nairalander Was Scammed By A "Nigerian Defense Academy Staff" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by candidbabe(f): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=perryy post=53636731]They called me for an interview and imidiately it was dawn on me that they are gnld scammers, I demanded for my money and they told me they have already registered me and that the money was not refundable. I laughed in Swahili and got hold of the very guy who called himself the CEO and threatened to kill him if I don't get back all the money including the transport fare I paid. The other guys did as if they were calling the police, and I pleaded vehemently that they truly call the police to come immediately before I become a killer . But when they saw that their CEO was getting weak from my firm grip , they gave me back my 15k including the 1k I spent on transport ,after which I walked away like a real thug nigga that I am .

It is good to be forceful at times. How could I have explained that those 'jew' men played a don like me in broad daylight? Look at the way the rat CEO was sweating,even with the AC on. They couldn't even call the police because they knew I was all out for trouble. I know others who couldn't demand for thier money would be regretting their cowardice by now. After 4 years in Ekpoma, spent some years in the street of Lagos , and some idiots still think they can

intimidate me police ? Hmmmmmm. I have not Laughed so hard in a while. Guy you are funny
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by omolorlarh: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
I once attended their so called interview,I walked out of the place immediately I noticed they were not genuine. they called me after some days to come with #14,000 for their training.I just told them no wahala
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Apos2kay(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2017
@the one in Ib or wea?
omolorlarh:
I once attended their so called interview,I walked out of the place immediately I noticed they were not genuine. they called me after some days to come with #14,000 for their training.I just told them no wahala
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by omolorlarh: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Apos2kay:
@the one in Ib or wea?
Maryland in Lagos
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Apos2kay(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh, tot it was in ib
omolorlarh:

Maryland in Lagos
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by me5you: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2019
abelincon:
Please don't be a victim like me
I received an interview message from one firm called Apex Nigeria sol Ltd sited in Monatan 7up bus stop Emiloju house ibadan oyo state. I went there and we were 27 in total ready for the interview. Only CV was collected and inspirational video about how to accomplish your dream and vision was played for us for about 2hrs. After the video, we did exam, a young lady came in immediately after the exam and started brainstorm(brainwash) us, using dangote, otedola and Co for an example of people that has made it in this country. She later categorized the job into two REPRESENTATIVE (20k per month) and An EXPERT (35k per month + increment of 5k everymonth). A guy stood up and asked what they were into and she said they were primary health provider in collaboration with WHO and CDC. She said there work is to orientate and educate people on their health and disease attached. I just sat and continue imagine the small conference room full with only chairs, no banners, no tables, no advert calender, I just keep calm and aimed at the salary attached.
She later told us that the shortlisted candidate will received text message to meet up with the C. E. O after first screening.
I saw the message that I was qualified to meet the C. E. O for the second PHASE of interview. Out of 27,only 10 people were shortlisted and I was like whaoooooooo the firm really mean business. To my greatest surprise a young guy came into the room and introduce himself as the C. E. O. This guy brainwash us to the extent everybody was determined to do anything he ask us to do but I doubt he didn't use charm on us. After that, he then ask us to pay the sum of #15000 for INDUCTION and ID Card, he said the money was meant for health issued certificate because of practitioners. But due to the salary attached 6 of us paid the money and the remaining people were screened out not knowing we were been scammed.
I received another message to start work officially and first week will be training/induction, to cut the story short, the truth came out during our induction thinking we can't back out again
He said we won't be paid the salary expected that we have to work for it. He then listed the networking aspect of the job, he said we are going to buy drugs worth 56k and sell it and promote to manager, we will buy another drug worth 56k again and sell and promote to senior manager and then we will refer like 5 people for interview and if those 5 people also buy there drugs, then u will promote and then the firm will start paying u 50k every month and then and then. He then said the drugs are GNLD drug.
Up till now the guy is still calling me to come and purchase my drugs and sell
Guys please don't be a victim
A word is enough for the wise
That's my story[b]Please don't be a victim like me
I received an interview message from one firm called Apex Nigeria sol Ltd sited in Monatan 7up bus stop Emiloju house ibadan oyo state. I went there and we were 27 in total ready for the interview. Only CV was collected and inspirational video about how to accomplish your dream and vision was played for us for about 2hrs. After the video, we did exam, a young lady came in immediately after the exam and started brainstorm(brainwash) us, using dangote, otedola and Co for an example of people that has made it in this country. She later categorized the job into two REPRESENTATIVE (20k per month) and An EXPERT (35k per month + increment of 5k everymonth). A guy stood up and asked what they were into and she said they were primary health provider in collaboration with WHO and CDC. She said there work is to orientate and educate people on their health and disease attached. I just sat and continue imagine the small conference room full with only chairs, no banners, no tables, no advert calender, I just keep calm and aimed at the salary attached.
She later told us that the shortlisted candidate will received text message to meet up with the C. E. O after first screening.
I saw the message that I was qualified to meet the C. E. O for the second PHASE of interview. Out of 27,only 10 people were shortlisted and I was like whaoooooooo the firm really mean business. To my greatest surprise a young guy came into the room and introduce himself as the C. E. O. This guy brainwash us to the extent everybody was determined to do anything he ask us to do but I doubt he didn't use charm on us. After that, he then ask us to pay the sum of #15000 for INDUCTION and ID Card, he said the money was meant for health issued certificate because of practitioners. But due to the salary attached 6 of us paid the money and the remaining people were screened out not knowing we were been scammed.
I received another message to start work officially and first week will be training/induction, to cut the story short, the truth came out during our induction thinking we can't back out again
He said we won't be paid the salary expected that we have to work for it. He then listed the networking aspect of the job, he said we are going to buy drugs worth 56k and sell it and promote to manager, we will buy another drug worth 56k again and sell and promote to senior manager and then we will refer like 5 people for interview and if those 5 people also buy there drugs, then u will promote and then the firm will start paying u 50k every month and then and then. He then said the drugs are GNLD drug.
That's my story[/b]Please don't be a victim like me
I saw the message that I was qualified to meet the C. E. O for the second PHASE of interview. Out of 27,only 10 people were shortlisted and I was like whaoooooooo the firm really mean business. To my greatest surprise a young guy came into the room and introduce himself as the C. E. O. This guy brainwash us to the extent everybody was determined to do anything he ask us to do but I doubt he didn't use charm on us. After that, he then ask us to pay the sum of #15000 for INDUCTION and ID Card, he said the money was meant for health issued certificate because of practitionist. But due to the salary attached 6 of us paid the money and the remaining people were screened out not knowing we were been scammed.
He said we won't be paid the salary expected that we have to work for it. He then listed the networking aspect of the job, he said we are going to buy drugs worth 56k and sell it and promote to manager, we will buy another drug worth 56k again and sell and promote to senior manager and then we will refer like 5 people for interview and if those 5 people also buy there drugs, then u will be promoted and then the firm will start paying us 50k every month and that and that. He then said the drugs are GNLD drug.
That's my story

No joke, i also fell for this today but thank God i had the opportunity to leave before all the drama
After reading this.
Because what you said, is what the lady said.
Stay away from here.

Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by BlueRayDick: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2019
me5you:

No joke, i also fell for this today but thank God i had the opportunity to leave before all the drama
After reading this.
Because what you said, is what the lady said.
Stay away from here.

Wow....so since 2017 they still haven't stopped....mehn those guys would be swimming in money now รณ. So nobody bold enough to use SARS carry this people or better still just use two Agile Army corporal deal with dem......Chai!
Re: Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed by Holamidhe(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
I got their message yesterday. Eurozino Nig. Ltd. I went there with the hope of getting a job. Got there around 8am. Ladies and gents, see crowd. I don kuku run the Eurozino online, nothing came up. I noticed the name of the organisation at the receptionist corner. No joke, I sharply google it. I haven't read it but the intro was not good. They invited me to one small office, met one lady, she collected my CV, told me the interview will be in three stages (test, video, test). When I came out, few people don join again. Na so I carry my phone make I read am finish. Everything wey she talk na im the OP write.. I couldn't wait for long hours lecture, I sharply walk to the receptionist told him about my intention, signed out..

Thanks OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Ibadan / Www.ubagroup.com/careers - UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / Job Hunting In The Digital Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.