Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? (942 Views)

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by samuelson06(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sometime ago, Senior Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Lagos gave a prophectic warning concerning revolution coming to Nigeria. It shocked everyone and recently the prophecy was aired on the church's TV channel, EmmanuelTV and then suspended. Today, 2Face is coming forward to lead a nationwide protest. So far, the planned protest is gathering momentum. Would 2Face be credited as one led by God to fulfill this prophecy at the end of the day? Can we say this prophecy is coming to pass? Well, let's keep watch as events unfold in the coming days. However, if revolution be the only way for the emancipation of Nigeria and Nigerians, so be it.

#WeAreTired
#GoNigerians

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNWnurCsRM
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by daneni1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....let's wait and see
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by Obascoetubi: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
we are talking about US election prophecy.
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by tsephanyah(f): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
If the north will be part of this, then winter is here
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by forgiveness: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
If the north will be part of this, then winter is here

You can take the lead.
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by samuelson06(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Obascoetubi:
we are talking about US election prophecy.

Bros, it's night already. Go and sleep. Prophet TB Joshua has a track record in attending to his calling. You can't take it away from him. He is a Senior Prophet. He is a blessing to our generation. Take it or leave it.
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by tsephanyah(f): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
forgiveness:

You can take the lead.
not possible, because of some situations beyond your understanding
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by forgiveness: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
not possible, because of some situations beyond your understanding

Hmmm! Are you willing to share for my understanding?
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by tsephanyah(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
forgiveness:

Hmmm! Are you willing to share for my understanding?
do you think tinubu, makarfi, dasuki.. daughter's will be part of this, whatever the rift between them and the FG... We are all selfish in some ways
Re: Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? by forgiveness: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
do you think tinubu, makarfi, dasuki.. daughter's will be part of this, whatever the rift between them and the FG... We are all selfish in some ways

Hmmm! Now I have a clue but I will not disclose it. You can wear a mask to hide your identity if you really want to be part of it. I am just joking.

I like you, you are always frank about issues.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Yoruba Visitors Divination / Why Do Second Born Son Always Oushine The Frist Born Son.are We Cursed. / The Secret Book Of The Elohim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.