Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Medical Lab Science To Medicine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Lab Science To Medicine (610 Views)

Transfer To Medicine In Nigeria. Advise Or Influence Needed / Medical Lab Science Or Nursing? / Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Lab Science To Medicine by Holushina(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls I want to know what exactly I should do, i wish i could be a medical doctor, i always want to be their for people around me and others. but my problem now is time factor. I am 23 years of age now I don't want to spend more year on seeking for admission, so I want to know what course should I go for that I we remain in that medical line and move on with my career and if possible do change of course after been admitted to medicine or count. by doing D. entry to medicine after completing the decree. pls advice me your advice do a lot.
Re: Medical Lab Science To Medicine by Holushina(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
pls your advice is highly welcome.
Re: Medical Lab Science To Medicine by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Holushina:
pls your advice is highly welcome.
send a message to my mail. becca6002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

ESL Teacher From The US- Question / Accounting Software / 'university Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatology' Spotted In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.