Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached (772 Views)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / Two Razer Prototype Laptops Stolen At CES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached by bubbleforth: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
The guy shown in the pix with handle axtine112 on Instagram (I was informed), and who goes by the name Joseph Austine online stole a relatively new Mac book at an event for programmers and those who need programming skills today, Jan. 26, 2017.

It was an issue of a betrayal of trust and a mistake on the part of the owner. The laptop belongs to a company and he's nowhere to be found. Luckily enough, the owner of the PC was able to trace his details to Instagram.

The number he dropped was a wrong one. Please if anyone knows this criminal, do get across. I don't have the details of the owner but I can reach him through the event's organiser.

This might not be his first time. He even paid for the event, I heard. I informed them to formal inform the police which they have done. He looks neatly dressed but we all know that criminals are increasing their chances everyday. Don't be deceived by facial looks, it's deception, and trust no one with your things.

No name calling here please. Act matured and help spread this information, it will save someone in need. Thanks

@Seun and other admin, please help do the needful- gracias

Re: Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2017
bubbleforth:
The guy shown in the pix with handle axtine112 on Instagram (I was informed), and who goes by the name Joseph Austine online stole a relatively new Mac book at an event for programmers and those who need programming skills today, Jan. 26, 2017.

It was an issue of a betrayal of trust and a mistake on the part of the owner. The laptop belongs to a company and he's nowhere to be found. Luckily enough, the owner of the PC was able to trace his details to Instagram.

The number he dropped was a wrong one. Please if anyone knows this criminal, do get across. I don't have the details of the owner but I can reach him through the event's organiser.

This might not be his first time. He even paid for the event, I heard. I informed them to formal inform the police which they have done. He looks neatly dressed but we all know that criminals are increasing their chances everyday. Don't be deceived by facial looks, it's deception, and trust no one with your things.

No name calling here please. Act matured and help spread this information, it will save someone in need. Thanks

@Seun and other admin, please help do the needful- gracias

You wrote this post in a hurry and in anger. I can literally feel the angry vibe. Honestly, I don't think he stole, you just wantvro tarnish his imagine. He probably annoyed you or you are just a hater.
Re: Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached by bubbleforth: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dreamwaker:

You wrote this post in a hurry and in anger. I can literally feel the angry vibe. Honestly, I don't think he stole, you just wantvro tarnish his imagine. He probably annoyed you or you are just a hater.

I read your comment and I laughed. If he didn't steal it, please tell him to return it (you seem to know him). I am not tarnishing his image because he lost his image the moment he betrayed the trust someone had on him.

I was not in a hurry to post it, I read it again before clicking send. You were in a hurry, take note of the errors in your writing. I am a hater, yes, of the crime he committed.

Since you are a crime lover, tell us what he did if he didn't steal it.
Re: Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached by padonet2: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Dreamwaker....Really?! This guy is clearly a thief and you dear speak of beef? Nawa oooooooo.
Re: Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
padonet2:
Dreamwaker....Really?! This guy is clearly a thief and you dear speak of beef? Nawa oooooooo.

He's innocent until proven guilty in court.
Re: Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached by padonet2: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Do you know him personally or you are just being nasty?

(1) (Reply)

Why Governor Go Shave My Beard? / Igbo Business Domination In Oigbo Business Domination In Oyo Town / 15 Signs That Would Prove If You're Ready For Love Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.