Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (36016 Views)

Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by manikspears: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
goldedprince:
calabar boys are lazy and jobless, what do u expect?
an idle and lazy man is the ------ workshop
i know,i know........................kemi olunloyo's workshop grin.
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by manikspears: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I send am work? grin
wicked but true grin
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by MrSmith007: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Calabar south boys no dey hear word.
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Sonofman89(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oonpe

Wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cult
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Damn! It's always Calabar

as in, calabar is rugged as Bleep...
i swear..
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
myking95:

Sometimes, not everyone killed is a cultist. Sometimes it may be a result of Wrong association thereby bringing unnecessary attention to yourself, pure hatred like someone who is beefing you, sometimes its just misconception. Once in skul in my 500l I had some issues with a friend and boys wanted to plan me, my typical self just ignored and went about my business, until the leader came and told me that he wanted to hear my side of the story in case I was a confraternity boy...Me that don't even drink, smoke, party or club, just dey keep one gf dey study hard for skul, dey fellowship join, me dat my dad was ready to swear that if theybfound evidence of weed or hard drugs in my system, I shud go to jail when I was arrested for what I do not know till 2day in my 200l, na me come dey join cult, something I detest with passion? Me bow to Satan?. But my perceptive look and carriage, calm, mostly alone, not seen too often like that, made it seem so. The worst was when it was confirmed from 3 of my spiritual mentors that there was a planned attack on my life, names were even given, I just jejely stayed out of town for a while, dey pray. So sometimes these young people killed might not be cultists, some people are just on Satan's hit list. RIP to the dead

LIES
U cant join cult in uni and always be alone, it wont work.
infact guys that join confra, are pple who cant stay alone, and guys that fear alot, guys wit low self esteem always seeking validation from oda persons and finally the bad ones that already know they will join cult from primary one.
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by saudyarmani(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Then you should be a specimen...dickhead grin
cummando:

Recent technology has proven that brains can be regrown
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wetin be scores?
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by goldedprince: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
manikspears:

i know,i know........................kemi olunloyo's workshop grin.
lol grin
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
saudyarmani:
Then you should be a specimen...dickhead grin
To be a specimen means I got brains

You don use your own play baba ijebu
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by tillaman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rip guy!!
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Okuchris(f): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
the guy is a meat seller in the market.The robbed him of 290,000,on his way to pay for the cow.the worst thing is that he knew them that's why they killed him

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
None of the pure water got leakages despite the weight on them.... Come to the north and see fake packaging of pure water
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2017
UnimkeAk:

LIES
U cant join cult in uni and always be alone, it wont work.
infact guys that join confra, are pple who cant stay alone, and guys that fear alot, guys wit low self esteem always seeking validation from oda persons and finally the bad ones that already know they will join cult from primary one.

Low self esteem? Not me! Bad? Not me...there are better ways to contribute to society. U dnt have to believe it...people are limited to their experience and knowledge.
Re: Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Lanruze: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Aye....
Amadaz:
Aye axemen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos / Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.