Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

‘if You Can, I Will Be Your Best Friend’, 7year Old Syrian Refugee Begs Trump To - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘if You Can, I Will Be Your Best Friend’, 7year Old Syrian Refugee Begs Trump To (477 Views)

Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria / 7yr Old Syrian Girl Write Trump: If You Help Syrian Children I'll Be Your Friend / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘if You Can, I Will Be Your Best Friend’, 7year Old Syrian Refugee Begs Trump To by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2017
7-year-old girl Bana Alabed penned an open letter to President Trump beseeching him to do something to help children still suffering in Syria.

“I know you will be the President of America so can you please save the children and people of Syria? You must do something for the children of Syria because they are like your children and deserve peace like you,” she wrote. “If you promise you will do something for the children of Syria I am already your friend.”

Bana introduced herself as a girl who fled eastern Aleppo in December in the complete handwritten letter, which was written shortly before Trump’s inauguration who is now finally enjoying peace in Turkey. She said that her Syrian school has been bombed and that several of her friends had died.

http://naijachiefwhip..com.ng/2017/01/if-you-can-i-will-be-your-best-friend.html#more

Re: ‘if You Can, I Will Be Your Best Friend’, 7year Old Syrian Refugee Begs Trump To by DozieInc(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2017
So touching.

(1) (Reply)

Romania Protesters Not Backing Down After Decree Repeal And Want The Govt 2 Quit / Jihadi Terrorists Shouting 'This Is For Allah' Kill Seven In Knife Frenzy Attack / US Navy Commander Says Ready To Nuke China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.