Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (7179 Views)

My Former Website Hosting Company Is Holding Me To Ransom / 5 Reasons You Should Start Your Blog This New Year / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by BetaHostTeam: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
DandyWalker:
OP, I'm really interested. can I have your contact, please? Mine is 08024475008.

Hello,

This is our customer care contact no: 08035226795 or add us on WhatsApp Messenger.

Thank you

Regards,
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by BetaHostTeam: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ajibel:
Hello betahost247, do your company host sites developed in Python + Django + apache2 + mod_wsgi?

I dont trust Nigerian hosts because of my ugly experience with Qservers.net

Any Nigerian host that doesnt offer support for Python + Django + apache2 + mod_wsgi is bullshit to me.

Hello,

You can do that on vps plan.

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by BetaHostTeam: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
maryjames9:
Nigeria is a wrong place to start a web hosting business. You will be frustrated out from planning and even if you execute,you might not last a month. Provided you have the technical skill to set up servers and capital to purchase the hardware, what about electricity and Internet services. Are you going to rely on the sick,paralized and dead power supply we have in this country or the useless and unreliable internet from the likes of MTN and GLO? Web hosting is a big prospect in Nigeria but the setup is just goddam expensive. Many startup have crashed because they were not properly prepared for the challenges;capital intensive,time intensive . . . However,it is a very lucrative venture as you posted but it require technical skills and expertise and painstaking thorough planning so as to be able to whether the storm. Also plan to be able to compete with brands like bluehost,hostgator,...

Hello,

Thanks for the observation.

Kindly Note that: Our server is not loacted within Nigeria. The reason been, because of unstable power supply contently facing the nation.

The server is loacted within USA and UK and has 99.9% Uptime Guarantee almost 100%.

This company has grow within 3month of his existence. We are known as GILGA HOST NIGERIA before we migrated to Beta Host Limited.

Thank you

Regards,
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by Dolypson04(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
betahost247:
Reseller Web Hosting

1. Web hosting is the heart and soul of all online businesses in the globe. What this actually means is that no internet business will exist without the web hosting industry. Even the big multi-million dollar companies host their website somewhere and they surely pay for such service.

2. The ultimate potential of running a web hosting business is that it is a strong source of recurring income. that is to say is that once a client signs up for your service, there is 99% probability that that client stays for life; paying you a monthly, quarterly or yearly fee.

3. It is a business you can start on a small or large scale. You can either choose to start big by buying your own servers or you can start small with virtually no overhead by becoming a web hosting reseller right from the comfort of your home.

4. You have unlimited potential to generate revenue from several sources. You can achieve this by entering into joint venture or partnership with domain registrars, web design companies, theme developers, web server managers, web service providers, webmasters and bloggers, etc. you can also start an affiliate program and recruit affiliate marketers.

5. Internet business is yet to be fully appreciated in Nigeria, i say internet business i mean real online commerce. We are only just starting so thousand of web site are yet to be created as well, think about such potential and imagine your way to financially freedom if you are willing to start from somewhere.

Start making your own profit now, Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com/reseller.html for more information about our server packages
Do you offer p2p web hosting?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by BetaHostTeam: 3:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Dolypson04:

Do you offer p2p web hosting?

Hello,

Yes sir we do.

Do let us know if you have any further questions

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Khan
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by Dolypson04(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
BetaHostTeam:

Hello,
Yes sir we do.
Do let us know if you have any further questions
Thank you
Regards, Ahmed Khan Beta Host Limited Sales Team
How Do I Contact You?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2017
Dolypson04:

How Do I Contact You?

Hello,

This is our customer care contact no: 08035226795 or add us on WhatsApp Messenger.

Thank you

Regards,
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
An opportunity to make more money this year
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2017
There is a possibility of making it with our reseller package
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Professional Web Hosting Company in Nigeria
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Take your self to the next level
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Free DNS Management
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Reliable International Domain Name
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by easysunny(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
betahost247:
Reliable International Domain Name

I want to launch a forum site in particular niche just like nairaland forum and therefore needs a domain name and hosting.
Do your company's hosting come with free forum software ie SMF to enable build the forum ?
How much is the cost for domain name & Hosting?
How reliable is your company?
Is it possible to move my site to another hosting company anytime if your service is poor without loosing my data?
I have heard many stories about Nigeria hosting companies and therefore pls I need your candid response.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
easysunny:

I want to launch a forum site in particular niche just like nairaland forum and therefore needs a domain name and hosting.
Do your company's hosting come with free forum software ie SMF to enable build the forum ?
How much is the cost for domain name & Hosting?
How reliable is your company?
Is it possible to move my site to another hosting company anytime if your service is poor without loosing my data?
I have heard many stories about Nigeria hosting companies and therefore pls I need your candid response.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

Yes our company comes with free forum software which can be access with Softaculus Software.

Domain Name and Hosting Plan Start From N7,000/yr

I.e. .com Domain Name: N3,500/yr While Hosting Account Start From N3,500/yr

Our Company is very much reliable.

We offer 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Almost 100%

And

Also it's possible to move your hosting and domain name from us.

We are committed to providing you with the best service hosting in Nigeria. No need to worry about poor service. We got our engineering team 24/7 to assist with the Server Uptime.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Having Problem with your hosting company, we can move your site to a secure place on our server.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Truly you can start your own web hosting company in Nigeria at affordable price from us
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rated among the best in Nigeria
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Invest your money with us
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2017
We offer Fully Managed Dedicated Reseller Hosting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. / Google Launches "get Nigerian Businesses Online" - Gnbo / 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.