Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) (710 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by BossAndaz: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Well I have been able to raise the money and have immediately sent to my brother. God bless.
Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Do you check your po at all... There is massive ghing nd phing.. Anyway e concern u... I dunno why u will put all d money in mmm...I dunno if u didnt see where they wrote SPARE money... Or u just dont understand it

1 Like

Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by sweettease(f): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Do you check your po at all... There is massive ghing nd phing.. Anyway e concern u... I dunno why u will put all d money in mmm...I dunno if u didnt see where they wrote SPARE money... Or u just dont understand it
So you still believe all the GHing and PHing crap abi undecided
Even if he eventually gets the money, it will be medicine after death cos the damage has been done.

OP, take it as a life long lesson to not try such again, and if you really want to get past this, stop hoping on the return of MMM
Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2017
sweettease:

So you still believe all the GHing and PHing crap abi undecided
Even if he eventually gets the money, it will be medicine after death cos the damage has been done.

OP, take it as a life long lesson to not try such again, and if you really want to get past this, stop hoping on the return of MMM

YES... I BELIEVE... PPLE WERE EVEN MATCHED THIS MORNING... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY U PPLE HATE MMM LIKE THIS... ANYWAY E CONCERN UNA... I DUNNO IF DERE MMM HATERS COMMUNITY.. WHERE DEY PAY U PPLE..

1 Like

Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by sweettease(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

YES... I BELIEVE... PPLE WERE EVEN MATCHED THIS MORNING... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY U PPLE HATE MMM LIKE THIS... ANYWAY E CONCERN UNA... I DUNNO IF DERE MMM HATERS COMMUNITY.. WHERE DEY PAY U PPLE..
With the limit that was placed for maximum withdrawal, how many years months do you think it will take him to withdraw the 150k, assuming people still want to pay? It's not about hate but being realistic, I actually feel sorry for his brother, his education is now threatened because of this. He'd have been better off if he had sought this advice before investing in the scheme.
Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by zuby4real10(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2017
op did you seek for our advice before you join. ? greedeness make u gamble ur brother's future cos u r looking for easy money. The earlier you believe that those money are not coming back the better for u. Many confessions are still coming up.

1 Like

Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by phyllosilicate(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Bros just goan find how you go take hussle 150k for that young guy law school o, no take you greed spoil him blues
Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by ednut1(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2017
wicked somebody, beta start by selling your phone

1 Like

Re: How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) by uboma(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2017
@ BossAndaz,

I hope you have learnt your lessons....

Why not open up to your brother and other family members about what you actually did with the money instead of telling stories.
The earlier they realize that the money is trapped in a Ponzi scheme, then they can join you in sourcing for money elsewhere so that your brother doesn't drop out of school.
You might not be able to raise the money alone given the limited time.

#Nomoregetrichquickscheme

(1) (Reply)

Instant Cash For Alll 100% Legit (working) / Urgent Uber Partner/investor Needed In Lagos / Dangote And Otedola Visits To Lekki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.