Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. (1561 Views)

Make $$$ With LCF COIN / All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Click my signature to fill the form and get $500(1000LCF) worth of the quid. You can sponsor others if you have already registered.
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by ekwii: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
How do you access the wallet when registered?
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by skywalker240(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
is an I'd necessary

I've lost mine
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kweji:
Click my signature to fill the form and get $500(1000LCF) worth of the quid. You can sponsor others if you have already registered.
You can call or whatsapp me on 0 seven 0 one nine one nine one nine five four or send an email to realjustice24@gmail(dot)com
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Teetunz64(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lcf is a big ponzi scheme and scam. The Rothschild family have denied involvement in Lcf. Check here to confirm my claims http://www.coindesk.com/rothschild-advisory-warns-fraudulent-digital-currency/
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2017
SEONGYEOL AHN:
LCF Coin (Chinese local name Bei Ding Bi)
Revised Compensation and Promotion Plans

Free entry allowed until Feb. 25, 2017!

1. IF YOU JOIN AS A FREE MEMBER, YOU GET 3,000 LCF COINS (BEI DING BI), NOT 1,000, SO TRIPPLED, WHICH IS GREAT!

1 LCF BeiDingBi = 3 Yuan = 0.5 US$
3,000 LCF BeiDingBi = 9,000 Yuan = 1,500 US$

2. NEW RECRUITING BONUS: IF YOU BUILD YOUR "DIRECT" DOWNLINE, YOU GET RECRUITING BONUS OF FREE 1,000 LCF COINS PER PERSON, WHICH IS GREAT AS WELL. NO HORIZONTAL LIMITS!

3. IF YOU BUILD YOUR DOWNLINES OVER 150 PEOPLE VERTICALLY IN TOTAL,YOU GET PROMOTED TO ONE STAR LEADER, AND GET free 60,000 LCF BeiDingBi = 30,000 US$
YOU CAN WITHDRAW 30% OF IT IN CASH

4. IF YOU BUILD 6 ONE STAR LEADERS AMONG YOUR DIRECT DOWNLINES OVER 1000 PEOPLE VERTICALLY IN TOTAL,YOU GET PROMOTED TO TWO STAR LEADER, AND GET free 150,000 LCF BeiDingBi = 75,000 US$
YOU CAN WITHDRAW 30% OF IT IN CASH

5. IF YOU BUILD THREE TWO STAR LEADERS AMONG YOUR DIRECT DOWNLINES OVER 3,000 PEOPLE VERTICALLY IN TOTAL,YOU GET PROMOTED TO THREE STAR LEADER, AND GET free 200,000 LCF BeiDingBi = 100,000 US$
YOU CAN WITHDRAW 50% OF IT IN CASH

6. IF YOU BUILD THREE THREE STAR LEADERS AMONG YOUR DIRECT DOWNLINES OVER 10,000 PEOPLE VERTICALLY IN TOTAL,YOU GET PROMOTED TO FOUR STAR LEADER, AND GET free 300,000 LCF BeiDingBi = 150,000 US$
YOU CAN WITHDRAW 100% OF IT IN CASH

SO, PROMOTION IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT TO CASH OUT, OTHERWISE YOU REMAIN MORE LIKE A CONSUMER IN THE LCF BUSINESS PLATFORM!

7. SUPPORT FOR YOUR OFFLINE BUSINESS CENTER OFFICE OPERATIONAL COSTS AND EXPENSES WILL FOLLOW AS YOU ARE PROMOTED.

The current buget is about in between 5%~10% of your local business offices of recruting monthly paid new members, for example, if you recruited US$100,000 total new paid members you get that percentage, not yet exactly fixed at the moment.

There must be 3 different keymen in your office to get the support, Center Manager, Teacher or Lecturer, and IT Manager.
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Teetunz64:
Lcf is a big ponzi scheme and scam. The Rothschild family have denied involvement in Lcf. Check here to confirm my claims http://www.coindesk.com/rothschild-advisory-warns-fraudulent-digital-currency/
LCF China Coin is not a scam. Stop hindering yourself and others.
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
You can see that the compensation plan has been reviewed and far better than the previous. The tentative date for launch is 10th march, 2017. And the final closing date for registration is 25/2/2017. Do yourself a good thing by registering. You get $1,500(3,000LCF) if you register during the promotion period. The registration is totally FREE OF CHARGE. Just click my signature to fill the form. You can sponsor others through my form by clicking other and filling you details in the sponsor area. Click my signature.
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by ekwii: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kweji:
You can see that the compensation plan has been reviewed and far better than the previous. The tentative date for launch is 10th march, 2017. And the final closing date for registration is 25/2/2017. Do yourself a good thing by registering. You get $1,500(3,000LCF) if you register during the promotion period. The registration is totally FREE OF CHARGE. Just click my signature to fill the form. You can sponsor others through my form by clicking other and filling you details in the sponsor area. Click my signature.
Oga, i asked question which nobody answered. Please how do you confirm that you have successfully registered? maybe to access your wallet
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2017
ekwii:

Oga, i asked question which nobody answered. Please how do you confirm that you have successfully registered? maybe to access your wallet
sorry. You will be sent your login details after the launch. They will send it to your phone number. That's why they keep stressing that your phone number must be correct.
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Registration is still on for this great LCF Coin, click my signature to register or send me an email. Better still, whatsapp me on 0 seven 0 one nine one nine one nine five four. You can drop your email too.
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by darlingjoylyn(f): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
How do I get login in details after launch? How did you get yours? Meanwhile wil register hwen i'm home.don't have my national I.d here with me
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2017
darlingjoylyn:
How do I get login in details after launch? How did you get yours? Meanwhile wil register hwen i'm home.don't have my national I.d here with me
login details will be sent to your phone number. Registration closes on 25/2/2017
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Kweji: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Register today. Click my signature and get $1,500(3,000LCF) after the launch in March. Registration closes 25/2/2017.
Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Rhea(f): 12:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Kweji:
LCF China Coin is not a scam. Stop hindering yourself and others.

Grade 1 Scam
Proof is shown here. Do your research and do not be made a mugu
The proof is attached below and freely available on the Rothschild Group website
https://www.rothschild.com/en/newsroom/EN_RCO_2017_LCF-project-falsely-associates-unregulated-scheme-with-Rothschild-name.pdf

Re: Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. by Rhea(f): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Kweji:

This is a scam (grade 1). The proof is attached below and freely available on the Rothschild Group website
https://www.rothschild.com/en/newsroom/EN_RCO_2017_LCF-project-falsely-associates-unregulated-scheme-with-Rothschild-name.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Completing A Task,, Its Free / Get Loans Up To N5m At Zero Percent Interest With No Collateral / Boxvalue BTC Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.