Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! (23897 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / Earn From Home Today Without Affecting Your Busy Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2017
I must commend op for his affiliate marketing e book I brought from him, it is packed with lot of details I never read anywhere else, just finish reading it and I must say that it is a bomb.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by AfterEarth(f): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Why not use Fb ads and sell your E-book .. it will get you more money than trying to create many threads and still sell same e-book in NL undecided

Some NairaLanders
are even tired of you and your threads.
smh ..

Budgeting at least 60$ in Facebook gets me around 800k every month due to the amount i place my e-book ...

These your threads are too much ..
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
I must commend op for his affiliate marketing e book I bought from him, it is packed with lot of details I never read anywhere else, just finish reading it and I must say that it is a bomb.

prettyboi1989:
d

SergeyMavrodi:
?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2017
AfterEarth:
Why not use Fb ads and sell your E-book .. it will get you more money than trying to create many threads and still sell same e-book in NL undecided

Some NairaLanders
smh ..

Budgeting at least 60$ in Facebook gets me around 800k every month due to the amount i place my e-book ...

sisi, i run social media ads for a lot of bigger firms. from 50$ and 900k to 60$ and 800k. it is still unrealistic. you will need to still massively increase the budget and massively decrease the outcome grin
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2017
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by AfterEarth(f): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert:

sisi, i run social media ads for a lot of bigger firms. from 50$ and 900k to 60$ and 800k. it is still unrealistic. you will need to still massively increase the budget and massively decrease the outcome grin
My dear ..
You're forcing your e-book to our throats ..
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
AfterEarth:
m

sisi am sorry but always close it if it is my thread. it is not for everyone. truly the guide is already a blessing to many ordinary Nigerians.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by adekalumichael: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2017
I must commend your write up for to help students earn while studying. Affiliate marketing is just one of many other ways. Importing and exporting too, just like your passion. Binary, domain flipping and the rest are also good especially because most of them deals with using the internet.

Back then in the university, I didn't know about all these opportunities, yet I made money to support my self in school. I do purchase consumables like garri, sachet paste, kulikuli, sugar, groundnut, bread, indomie etc which I sell on my bunk in the hostel.

It was very easy and all the factors you mentioned such as time, energy and focus where in place and I was successful in it as well as my grades.

With the knowledge of the digital market, my opportunity knows no end.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by miqos02(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
TEACH US THE KOKO BROS
importexpert:

space booker how work?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Mustiboy(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2017
what about the business one can do?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by AfterEarth(f): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert

No problem anyway ..
And i hope you'll also tell them that In affiliate mktg. they will need traffic/buyers in other to make ends meet.

Therefore in other to make it big earlier they just need to spend and boost their income using ads and any other means.

Goodluck ..
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by EagleScribes: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2017
What about network marketing?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by 1stGenius(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=Anticorruption post=53172193]

binary is better, you can open a binary.com account ( demo) i will make 1000$ on top
just to give you confidence cool
you can also follow my journal while i head to 10kUSD[/quote
I am into FX.Can u teach me binary?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by secpowell: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2017
I would like to attend the seminar
importexpert:
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
link me with an online business...
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=adekalumichael post=53173253]I must commend your write up for to help students earn while studying. Affiliate marketing is just one of many other ways. Importing and exporting too, just like your passion. Binary, domain flipping and the rest are also good especially because most of them deals with using the internet.

Back then in the university, I didn't know about all these opportunities, yet I made money to support my self in school. I do purchase consumables like garri, sachet paste, kulikuli, sugar, groundnut, bread, indomie etc which I sell on my bunk in the hostel.

It was very easy and all the factors you mentioned such as time, energy and focus where in place and I was successful in it as well as my grades.

With the knowledge of the digital market, my opportunity knows no end.

Thanks for sharing.[/quote

nice share bro. that was a lovely share
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
AfterEarth:
importexpert

No problem anyway ..
And i hope you'll also tell them that In affiliate mktg. they will need traffic/buyers in other to make ends meet.

Therefore in other to make it big earlier they just need to spend and boost their income using ads and any other means.

Goodluck ..

yes i covered all those extensively in the guide
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert:

my affiliate jagaban guide is a blessing to many ordinary Nigerians. you are 100% entitled to your own views.
oh yea? is that why u had to edit out my original post about u being into the sale of importation ebooks b4 switching to affiliate marketing? what a funny dude u are. u are just in for the money.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=1stGenius post=53174029][/quote]

1stgenius
open a binary.com demo

send me the login details and your telegram number
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by AfterEarth(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert:

yes i covered all those extensively in the guide
Enjoy!
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by TrueHeart365(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert:
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.

please, i'll appreciate if you are real with me.

if i follow your guide properly, how many months will it take me to start making from $200 upward monthly?

plus, how much do i actually need as a start up budget if i want to avoid shortcuts?

thanks. please help me with proper explanation

cc importexpert
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by ghettowriter(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
eanestca:

You could affiliate with jumia or konga to help boost there sales and earn a decent income, remember students buy a lot so its a very nice opportunity to make good cash.

I also know banks, finance institutions that would agree to pay you something to act like there ambassador, help get students to open account or other things and you could also make good cash, you could even combine the both and it wont affect your studies.

Thanks a lot. At least you gave us pointers on were to start from. Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
AfterEarth:

Some NairaLanders
smh ..

Omo I just tire for the guy sef! He wants to make money but he doesn't want to spend.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by AfterEarth(f): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Royal155:
Omo I just tire for the guy sef! He wants to make money but he doesn't want to spend.
lolzz ..
leave him oh .. smiley
Some people are like that!
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
TrueHeart365:

please, i'll appreciate if you are real with me.

if i follow your guide properly, how many months will it take me to start making from $200 upward monthly?

plus, how much do i actually need as a start up budget if i want to avoid shortcuts?

thanks. please help me with proper explanation

cc importexpert

bro if you implement the strategies in the guide, within the 1st month you will start earning upward of 500usd. start up capital depends on you. i discussed starting up with free traffic and paid traffic. using free traffic your start up cost is around 1usd for domain and using paid traffic your startup cost is around 100usd. my advice is always to start with free traffic, save some cash and step up to paid traffic.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by nibson(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
I nee somebody to help me manage my skillshare account ...call 07067846633
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Eaglesence: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert:

Dangote sells and give charity, zucherberg sells ads and give charity, gates sells windows and gives charity. i also sell and give charity. i help the community the way i want to. because i do not do it the way you want does not mean am wrong. their are millions of free affiliate marketing ebooks online if you want something free you can always download them.

Which one kon be the grammer na dieyin, all he is saying is teach us how to catch fish abi? grin
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Eaglesence: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions.

AU DO I START THE MARKET?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2017
importexpert:
Today, Nigerian students face many challenges in tertiary institutions. One of the prominent challenges is financial constraints.
Money is very essential for quality education but rarely will the money sent to you as a student from home ever be enough to cater for your academic needs like text books, hand outs, research purposes, assignments, practical sessions among others, much more your personal upkeep. Yet, most parents still wonder why the money they send their children get exhausted easily.

It's easy for a student to be frustrated when there is lack of funds. I can relate to that feeling few years ago. Sometimes, calling home for money becomes a tiring task. You will wish there was something you could do to boost your finance rather than stress your parents because you actually know they don't have the money to give. But this wish is always short lived because you also know that any student that must succeed academic-wise has to put into consideration three things when getting a side job:

1. Time:

If you decide to get a job, will it still give you ample time for your academics? Would it not slow down your academic progress? Every student knows that time is a precious asset that needs to be well managed.

2. Energy:

Would it consume your energy and strength? Would it leave you so drained that you will lack the drive to attend to other pressing issues?

3. Focus:

What job can you do that will not divide your focus? Successful students know their academics must always be in view if they are to have a stellar performance.

Putting these factors in to consideration, what would easily be of help to a student would be online jobs because they require practically no capital and can be done from any internet enabled device. Imagine that rather than doing the usual stuffs to while away time, your phone and laptop gets to fetch you money.

I am not talking about the numerous Ponzi schemes existing today that promise you a mountain if you invest a stone. Those schemes may solve your problem temporarily, but can create bigger problems for you if something goes wrong.

On the other hand, there are plenty available opportunities to make money legitimately online. However, some online jobs can also be time consuming. They may require your presence often at even odd hours.

The best online opportunity that will be most suitable for students is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a simple type of business where you promote products and get paid a certain commission for every sale that comes through you. If you are a student, affiliate marketing solves the three problems above.

1. Time:

With affiliate marketing, you get to invest a small percentage of your time and then have the freedom to attend to other things around you. Two or three hours a day is all the time investment you need. Besides, your time of working is flexible because you decide when to work.

2. Energy:

When you work online, you get to do it from the comfort of your room. Do you need any extra physical effort? Of course not! The strength to need is like the strength you use when you chat. If you can chat for one or two hours without feeling like you did hard work, then you can easily promote products online.

3. Focus:

There is no need to have a divided mind. You don't have to worry about any workload in trying to make money. Once you are have worked online, you can to sleep, read or engage in other activity. There is no need to be anxious.
Affiliate marketing is therefore the smart option for students who want to achieve financial stability in school.

OK..Sir am a student,apart from buying the eBook,will I still pay for other stuffs and hope I can make money from it,and also am using a phone cus I don't have a computer!
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Kenooff(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2017
remiproxy:
OK..Sir am a student,apart from buying the eBook,will I still pay for other stuffs and hope I can make money from it,and also am using a phone cus I don't have a computer!
if you are good in sports and can write articles send a mail to info@umpireline.com or umpireline@gmail.com with subject "writer" they will offer you a part time job on www.umpireline.com
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kenooff:
if you are good in sports and can write articles send a mail to info@umpireline.com or umpireline@gmail.com with subject "writer" they will offer you a part time job on www.umpireline.com
OK...lemme do that now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cement: Why Only Dangote? / Shawarma Business Plan / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.