Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines (1001 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by inspiROHM(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Is this the MMM number 1 GUIDER that the asinine blogs like NAIJ.COM claim to have fled this country to Philippines?

Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by wellmax(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Where is the proof that this picture was taken yesterday?
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by ovieigho(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
wellmax:
Where is the proof that this picture was taken yesterday?
but u didn't ask for proof of his flight ticket * Hippocrates**

8 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by jamex93(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
ovieigho:

God bless u...

Haters will always hate.... We no send dem

3 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by wellmax(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
ovieigho:
Wat do I want to do with flight tickets? Abeg look for other defence. A simple time stamp will do. Liar
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by ovieigho(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
wellmax:

Wat do I want to do with flight tickets? Abeg look for other defence. A simple time stamp will do. Liar
I don't even want to know where chuuddy is, I got alert today and that's the paramount thing
Mmm still rocks
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by wellmax(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
ovieigho:
I don't even want to know where chuuddy is, I got alert today and that's the paramount thing
Mmm still rocks

Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by inspiROHM(m): 3:48am On Jan 28, 2017
And this will never see the light of front page; SMH
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by Demonicide(f): 4:05am On Jan 28, 2017
ovieigho:
how many crates?
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by Demonicide(f): 4:06am On Jan 28, 2017
ovieigho:
Mmm still rocks
evidence sir.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by switch47(m): 4:16am On Jan 28, 2017
wellmax:

haters will always hate..... We do not care..... If you like believe lies..... We stand with MMM Nigeria.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by switch47(m): 4:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Demonicide:
how many crates?
10 crates..... MMM Nigeria is blessed .... God punish haters
Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by Demonicide(f): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2017
switch47:
10 crates..... MMM Nigeria is blessed .... God punish haters
God go punish them o

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji The No 1 MMM Guider Never Fled To Philipines by Basii: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Better than mmm. Regulated, licensed, audited, ability to diversify your investment and %100 control of deposit and withdrawal. www. for exinvestmenthub.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn 30% Of Your Bitcoin In 9 Days And 100% In 30 Days / BITCOIN HITS $10000, Earn Without Investment,trade With Sign Up Bonus / Why Can't I Buy Mtn Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.