Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) (1428 Views)

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Phone And Handbag Snatchers Caught In Onitsha, Punished (photos) / Phone Snatchers Caught & Beaten In Abuja By Mopol Officers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by chikeze(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
I was coming back from work today heading home in vgc and I saw about three car thieves caught and hand cuffed by the police and vgc security guards. It was a Toyota Camry(Spider) they tried to steal the car from a bar(slicks bar) car park. Upon inquiry I was told they were trailing the owner of the car that parked it. So they tried steal the car not knowing a mopol was watching them. When he tried to stop them they knocked him to the ground and he started yelling for help and people gave the car a hot chase and in the process the car lost control and hit a pavement and they abandoned it and ran away before they were caught by some mechanics.

Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Very poor grammar
Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just look at his monkey looking face. Thief Ole, carry am go.
Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by ettybaba(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thank God.
May thieves never steal my car. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by fran6co(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
good o hw I wish they will jungle justice them there

2 Likes

Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by chikeze(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Very poor grammar
Sorry typo error.
Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Where are they taking them to? Was expecting to see that his white trouser soaked in blood.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by Eshinwaju: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Easy to tell where they are from by the shape of their compressed heads...Flat.heads claiming ownership of lagos... cheesy..
Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Say no to jungle justice

But at least them for break their legs first make we take know as e dey go
Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
They should BURN THEM to death.

They should offer them as BURNT OFFERINGS to the devil.

EEDIOTS
Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by samuel051: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Very poor grammar
what has grammar got to do with d story wen u understood what he is saying, i don't know why too many lazy people here on nairaland who cant report anything happening around them because they are too lazy to type,come here just to find error in people's post,don't you know most times,autocorrect tends to change words for people and not everyone has d time to correct word for word on every post,y not close d thread if u cant comprehend or try to point out the errors for d poster instead of throwing it to his face as though he is not educated or he did not attend class,typing is far more difficult than writing. nobody will give u money to eat lunch or pay rent even if ur English is typed without errors here.

3 Likes

Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by geraldmartins(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Very poor grammar
Olodo speak urz
Re: Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics) by fergieboy: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:
They should BURN THEM to death.

They should offer them as BURNT OFFERINGS to the devil.

EEDIOTS
Burn keh.. This na vgc nah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen / Rev. Father Murdered Allegedly Because He Preached Against Fulani Herdsmen / Igala Boys Fighting The Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.