Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL (49955 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal / World Cup 2018: Ifeanyi Uba sponsors Anambra Contigents To Russia- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Empredboy(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2017
robosky02:

@optional1

that's the infor you need

he is arguable the hottest home based player cheesy
he is not, he was just fortunate. is he better than chisom egbuchulam, obinna nwobodo, Abdulbashir or ismaila gata?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by kjhova(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2017
engrchykae:
ifeanyi uba is not the only billionaire in nigeria,dangote,otedola etc should follow suit not trying to buy arsenal.when the league becomes lucrative,the parasites would come out from hiding aided by the useless laws of the kangaroo leg national assembly to hijack the leadership of the league as they did with nff.

I don't quite agree with you about Dangote and Otedola. Am not sure we average folks have the liberties to tell billionaires how to spend their money. More so, you don't really need a billionaire to create a great club e.g. Manchester United and Liverpool et al were all big brands long before billionaire ownership. Community followership is what Nigerian clubs need.

Take Remo Stars for instance, it is based in Shagamu which is a town of more than 50,000 residents. This is similar to Lens in France where almost every resident and indigene of Lens is a registered, fees paying, season ticket and merchandise buying member of Lens football club! The club generated all its entire income like this for a long time and they competed in all UEFA tourneys!

So imagine 30,000 Shagamu folks are members of Remo, buy season tickets of 5,000 each, order club jerseys, mugs, track pants, face caps etc annually, vote in the club's board and management team in biannual elections, lobby Shagamu based businesses or Ijebu owned national corporates to invest in their club...imagine...that will be so so better than billionaire ownership!!

That will be OUR club like Barcelona and the Madrids and not HIS club like Chelsea or FC Ifeanyi Ubah.

BTW, why does he have to rename the club to his personal name? To me, that is so gross!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Empredboy(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

How is $6,500 a month ranked "bigger and better" than some in Europe? Is this person high on Oshogbo weed?
$6500 after tax. how much do players earn in Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Poland? please google it

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2017
So you guys actually believe a PLAYER IN THE NPFL earns 500,000 a week?

Firstly In nigeria weekly payment in MOST SECTORS isn't feasible

#2---. Salary of a club goes hand-in-hand with their financial (cash inflows) ability...where will FCIU see 2mill x 12 = N24m to give this player every year?

Jersey sales? Matchday revenue?? Endorsements?? Sponsors?? Partners??

Ya'll should stop deceiving yourselves...our league is growing, but it hasn't reached that level yet
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by mrikay: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2017
seguno2:

Take note of the bold word and stop smoking Osogbo weed yourself.
I keep hearing of Oshogbo Weed... Is it really that good?

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by mrikay: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

#2---. Salary of a club goes hand-in-hand with their financial (cash inflows) ability...where will FCIU see 2mill x 12 = N24m to give this player every year?

Ya'll should stop deceiving yourselves...our league is growing, but it hasn't reached that level yet

Where did they get money to pay Brazilian players, then?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by kjhova(m): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is pursuing his personal dreams so maybe he isn't considering the cost/income graph or he believes it will turn positive at some future point.

This isn't new in Nigeria. in the 80's billionaires like MKO Abiola threw money at owning personal football clubs. His Abiola Babes (what a name, thou), with stars like Raymond King, Edward Ansah et al were the highest paid in this climes back then. Their biggest rival, Leventis United, was also owned by Ibadan based Greek billionaire...well, can't rem the family name now. These clubs spent with no regards to their balance sheet. What became of them? They atrophied and died as the owner's attention and money shifted elsewhere. MKO's to politics and Leventis' own to capital flight out of Nigeria due to SAP.

So, mon frere, FCIU could indeed be blowing money the club can't make back on the owner's pet dreams. This is why I prefer community based ownership to "les billionairos".

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2017
mrikay:

Where did they get money to pay Brazilian players, then?

The Brazilian guys salary hasn't been speculated on...Until I know what they pay them I can't comment on that.

Don't look at 'he's a brazilian' aka foreigner Ask yourself how players are valued?

For example the Brazilians at ukraine, russia, Romania, earn far more than Brazilians at azerbijan, kazahstan, Albanian clubs... those at a, k and Albanian clubs earn far more than those in some countries and so on and so forth it's all about economic strength.

If that brazilian was 'average good' he wouldn't be in NIGERIAN LEAGUE, I watched the left footed brazilian winger at FCIU on TV against nass UTD in last seasons fed cup final... dude ain't even close to being good enough for an EFL championship side.

So I can bet they aint earning up to 300k a month here.

Like I said it's simple economics...some things are not just feasible right now in our league.

Unless ifeanyi ubah wanna pay straight out of his deep pockets...and well in this recession?? How long can he sustain that?

Like abramovich initially spent a lot of his own personal funds on chelsea to get n pay quality players,

Difference is the cashflows and future projections...the structures/facilities were already there thanks to english govt, league was ripe, growing, chelsea already had a support base, sponsorships, endorsements etc thus his outlay was sure to be recouped .

I'm looking at the financial angle... and sir N24m x 3 year contract = N72m on a player? In nigeria?

Do u know how much pogba has made for united so far? Do u think any club will buy ronaldo, messi, pogba , neymar etc just to win trophies??

It's not feasible bruv

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Chiefobdk1: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

How is $6,500 a month ranked "bigger and better" than some in Europe? Is this person high on Oshogbo weed?

Some players in Europe dont earn such..
I know ifeanyi ubah goalkeeper earn 850k monthly

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2017
kjhova:

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is pursuing his personal dreams so maybe he isn't considering the cost/income graph or he believes it will turn positive at some future point.

This isn't new in Nigeria. in the 80's billionaires like MKO Abiola threw money at owning personal football clubs. His Abiola Babes (what a name, thou), with stars like Raymond King, Edward Ansah et al were the highest paid in this climes back then. Their biggest rival, Leventis United, was also owned by Ibadan based Greek billionaire...well, can't rem the family name now. These clubs spent with no regards to their balance sheet. What became of them? They atrophied and died as the owner's attention and money shifted elsewhere. MKO's to politics and Leventis' own to capital flight out of Nigeria due to SAP.

So, mon frere, FCIU could indeed be blowing money the club can't make back on the owner's pet dreams. This is why I prefer community based ownership to "les billionairos".

Nice explanation and you're more or less correct.

What I'm saying though is the amount was overblown and isn't near feasible.

Will a businessman like Dr ifeanyi ubah be willing to spend 24m on a player?

You also gave good examples on MKO n leventis...bruv pls go check out old pics of our league o.

B4 DSTV came and started showing us EPL most naija peeps no too dey watch oyibo ball like that. We followed our leagues

Leventis, Enugu rangers, bendel insurance, shooting stars?? Stationery stores? Bcc lions?? These clubs REPRESENTED THEIR CITY, it was like a sin to not support them lols.
You couldn't find empty seats at their games, our league was cool, thus putting money into it was a no-brainer.

We in a recession bruv, money tight everywhere... even for the rich, I love what Dr ubah is doing but I'm sure the salary ish is just a product of Nuff curry and spices grin

Once again I commend Dr ubah.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
baski92:
See my area guy ooo, big striker #isalow represent us well Sokoto state, tamas dream, Ajax FC for life

Yeah that's Isalo.... The guy is really doing good there.... Hard work pays

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by intrepid: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
I like this and sincerely wish for a time that our stadiums would be filled up again and these clubs make so much money such that they provide thousnds of jobs for our youths and absorb our teeming football lovers.

Soccer is money and nigeria has millions of soccer lovers yet all our money is spent on European leagues instead of on our own guys.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by mrikay: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

The Brazilian guys salary hasn't been speculated on...Until I know what they pay them I can't comment on that.

Don't look at 'he's a brazilian' aka foreigner Ask yourself how players are valued?

For example the Brazilians at ukraine, russia, Romania, earn far more than Brazilians at azerbijan, kazahstan, Albanian clubs... those at a, k and Albanian clubs earn far more than those in some countries and so on and so forth it's all about economic strength.

If that brazilian was 'average good' he wouldn't be in NIGERIAN LEAGUE, I watched the left footed brazilian winger at FCIU on TV against nass UTD in last seasons fed cup final... dude ain't even close to being good enough for an EFL championship side.

So I can bet they aint earning up to 300k a month here.

Like I said it's simple economics...some things are not just feasible right now in our league.

Unless ifeanyi ubah wanna pay straight out of his deep pockets...and well in this recession?? How long can he sustain that?

Like abramovich initially spent a lot of his own personal funds on chelsea to get n pay quality players,

Difference is the cashflows and future projections...the structures/facilities were already there thanks to english govt, league was ripe, growing, chelsea already had a support base, sponsorships, endorsements etc thus his outlay was sure to be recouped .

I'm looking at the financial angle... and sir N24m x 3 year contract = N72m on a player? In nigeria?

Do u know how much pogba has made for united so far? Do u think any club will buy ronaldo, messi, pogba , neymar etc just to win trophies??

It's not feasible bruv

Ifeanyi Ubah is not spending that money just to win league titles or for personal glory... He just signed a 'development deal' with an EPL side... Guess what that means.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by rainerboy1010: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

dude don't spread your ignorance here

am not a sports frick but I know that ifeanyi ubah is a business man
he bought that player (hihest goal scorer last season) because they are going continental game

and do you know the prize money they are expecting from CAF?

check here:
The CAF Champions League which previously gives a $1.5 million prize money, now awards $2.5 million while the CAF Confederations Cup saw an increase of almost 90% with the winners taking a total of $1.25 million against the previous $660,000.

so its an investment with expected returns grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

dude don't spread your ignorance here

am not a sports frick but I know that ifeanyi ubah is a business man
he bought that player (hihest goal scorer last season) because they are going continental game

and do you know the prize money they are expecting from CAF?

check here:
The CAF Champions League which previously gives a $1.5 million prize money, now awards $2.5 million while the CAF Confederations Cup saw an increase of almost 90% with the winners taking a total of $1.25 million against the previous $660,000.

so its an investment with expected returns grin

Funny.

Do you know the meaning of ignorance?? What u just typed!

What guarantee do you have that they'll qualify for the group stages? Even after buying a player n paying him N5m?

You think qualification to the group stages of caf competitions is easy? See you. Pls continue

So what happens if they fail to qualify for the CCL group stages??

Since you're basing a Whole clubs season on qualification for CCL group stages?
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
mrikay:

Ifeanyi Ubah is not spending that money just to win league titles or for personal glory... He just signed a 'development deal' with an EPL side... Guess what that means.

I don't know what exactly it means, neither do you.

Time will tell
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by rainerboy1010: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

Funny.

Do you know the meaning of ignorance?? What u just typed!

What guarantee do you have that they'll qualify for the group stages? Even after buying a player n paying him N5m?

You think qualification to the group stages of caf competitions is easy? See you. Pls continue

So what happens if they fail to qualify for the CCL group stages??

Since you're basing a Whole clubs season on qualification for CCL group stages?

guy call OP to help your matter
have told you the business side shikina
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

guy call OP to help your matter
have told you the business side shikina

You don't know shit about football business... Nada

People like u r the prob with naija... you know nothing yet are the loudest.

So CCL is the sum total of the 'business side'? Hahaha

Abeg carry on dummy

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Chiefobdk1: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
kjhova:

I don't quite agree with you about Dangote and Otedola. Am not sure we average folks have the liberties to tell billionaires how to spend their money. More so, you don't really need a billionaire to create a great club e.g. Manchester United and Liverpool et al were all big brands long before billionaire ownership. Community followership is what Nigerian clubs need.

Take Remo Stars for instance, it is based in Shagamu which is a town of more than 50,000 residents. This is similar to Lens in France where almost every resident and indigene of Lens is a registered, fees paying, season ticket and merchandise buying member of Lens football club! The club generated all its entire income like this for a long time and they competed in all UEFA tourneys!

So imagine 30,000 Shagamu folks are members of Remo, buy season tickets of 5,000 each, order club jerseys, mugs, track pants, face caps etc annually, vote in the club's board and management team in biannual elections, lobby Shagamu based businesses or Ijebu owned national corporates to invest in their club...imagine...that will be so so better than billionaire ownership!!

That will be OUR club like Barcelona and the Madrids and not HIS club like Chelsea or FC Ifeanyi Ubah.

BTW, why does he have to rename the club to his personal name? To me, that is so gross!!

The club have always been a private club

He bought the club formerly known as gabros football club from Gabriel chukwuma. So he is supposed to change the name. . Like u said you can't tell a billionaire how he name his investment
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Chiefobdk1: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

Bro I'm based here in Nnewi. I kno and see the players. I go to every home match. I ve different jersey. I ll buy this season jersey on monday. . I can confirm ikechukwu ezenwa fc ifeanyi ubah and captain earn 850k monthly.. He was fc ifeanyi ubah highest earner until this deal. .

You don't kno what ifeanyi ubah is building. He doesn't hold back wen its spending money on this club. I was at the stadium against rivers utd. I noticed banner by fans from different locations in Anambra. .

This club own about 15 open trucks just for trophy celebrations

The club is running at a loss. Time will come wen ge recoup. Imagine building a great player or two he can sell for 5million euros
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by rainerboy1010: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

You don't know shit about football business... Nada

People like u r the prob with naija... you know nothing yet are the loudest.

So CCL is the sum total of the 'business side'? Hahaha

Abeg carry on dummy

abeg you dey vex oh grin

I know all the big names in romance section
and the big names in politics

and for sports at least among the BIG name you no follow grin

so want do you really know

Ifeanyi Ubah is a pure business man that also had passion to redefine football in Nigeria
1) he bought the club from Gabros
2) he bought the best players even from Brazil
3) he build a new stadium

guy hes got the money ....ego

so leave am... grin
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

abeg you dey vex oh grin

I know all the big names in romance section
and the big names in politics

and for sports at least among the BIG name you no follow grin

so want do you really know

Ifeanyi Ubah is a pure business man that also had passion to redefine football in Nigeria
1) he bought the club from Gabros
2) he bought the best players even from Brazil
3) he build a new stadium

guy hes got the money ....ego

so leave am... grin

Children
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by LorDBolton(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Bro I'm based here in Nnewi. I kno and see the players. I go to every home match. I ve different jersey. I ll buy this season jersey on monday. . I can confirm ikechukwu ezenwa fc ifeanyi ubah and captain earn 850k monthly.. He was fc ifeanyi ubah highest earner until this deal. .

You don't kno what ifeanyi ubah is building. He doesn't hold back wen its spending money on this club. I was at the stadium against rivers utd. I noticed banner by fans from different locations in Anambra. .

This club own about 15 open trucks just for trophy celebrations

The club is running at a loss . Time will come wen ge recoup. Imagine building a great player or two he can sell for 5million euros

At last a sensible individual, that's what I'm saying, the maths doesn't add up yet.

also you said ezenwa (who I must confess isn't a good keeper grin) earns 850k p/m not p/w this player is purportedly earning 5m p/m not p/a?

Such maths doesn't add up, most soccer clubs got a pay level / hierarchy from 'key players' to 'back ups' each with its wage/salary ceiling.

Thus if ezenwa (a super eagles keeper) and key player earns 850k... what team status is the new signing to get 5m?

But going forward, if more people like you show 'real' support by attending matches, buying club merchandise etc then it'll work.

Like I said I fully support and endorse Dr ubahs investment in our league, i'm only choosing not to believe a player earns 5m p/m angry
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by rainerboy1010: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

Children

smh

buhari mate indeed
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Iamthoney:
You might wanna visit English second tier division league. Most teams there don't pay up to the stated amount given to this Godwin guy

All of you trying to compare his "Very Big" monthly pay with a division 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in Europe seem to be very high on both Oshogbo weed mixed with skushis... abeg, Is Ifeanyi Ubah FC not a top flight team in Nigeria? So why compare with a second division team in Europe when trying to justify this ridiculous pay?...you can as well compare it with a college team in Russia that a player earn as "high" as $150 per Month.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Some players in Europe dont earn such..
I know ifeanyi ubah goalkeeper earn 850k monthly

All of you trying to compare his "Very Big" monthly pay with a division 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in Europe seem to be very high on both Oshogbo weed mixed with skushis... abeg, Is Ifeanyi Ubah FC not a top flight team in Nigeria? So why compare with a second division team in Europe when trying to justify this ridiculous pay?...you can as well compare it with a college team in Russia that a player earn as "high" as $150 per Month.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Empredboy:
$6500 after tax. how much do players earn in Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Poland? please google it

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
tojahh:

Bros. Have you heard of a club side called barrow FC in London?.

Just use Google.....

1. Marcus Rashford was on £500 when he scored 2 goals for man Utd against arsenal.

2. Tymon Josh is currently earning £150 a week at the KCOM Stadium.(Hull City)

3. Usmane Kaite (FC Boluspor) Turkey earns 1400 euros

So bro, confirm the others from Google.

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by tojahh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Bro, oshogbo weed is not sold here cheaply so I'l advice you hold on to the one you've left....

Marcus Rashford..... First team player at one of the top 5 club in the world...

Tyson Josh.... First team player at Hull city... A team in the best league in the world.

Usmane Kaite.... First team player, his team is currently occupying 5 position in Turkey.

So uncle for the records try google like I advices.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Iamthoney(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

It seem you skipped the part where it was stated that his contract is better than some contract been offered in Europe right?
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by kjhova(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

The club have always been a private club

He bought the club formerly known as gabros football club from Gabriel chukwuma. So he is supposed to change the name. . Like u said you can't tell a billionaire how he name his investment

You are kuku correct about not trying to teach billionaires.

I am against personal names on that very ground thou, that the new owner will have little choice than to rename the outfit. So had it been FC Owerri, it will be more compelling to keep the name and the brand. Sports business thrive on brand names and this matters on the long run. See how easy it was for Unilag folks to make FG back down on renaming the institution just cuz the brand attachment was so strong.

Suppose that the Glazers rename Manchester United today to FC MR. GLAZERS...that will be the last time I will have anything to do with that football club forever.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Iamthoney:
It seem you skipped the part where it was stated that his contract is better than some contract been offered in Europe right?

No...you skipped that part where someone is trying to compare Ifeanyi Ubah FC (A TOP DIVISION TEAM) in Nigeria with top teams in Europe or should I say with "college teams" in Europe. did you even read the post before commenting or you lack comprehension? Why use the word "some" if not that someone is trying to make an invalid comparison? Why do they have to mention Europe, don't we have teams in Africa that pay far better than that? If you still don't get it then trying to make you understand will be waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Begin Their First Training In Russia Ahead Of World Cup. Photos / President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each / Neil Shipperley Sentenced For Public Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.