Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL (49952 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal / World Cup 2018: Ifeanyi Uba sponsors Anambra Contigents To Russia- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2017
tojahh:

Bro, oshogbo weed is not sold here cheaply so I'l advice you hold on to the one you've left....

Marcus Rashford..... First team player at one of the top 5 club in the world...

Tyson Josh.... First team player at Hull city... A team in the best league in the world.

Usmane Kaite.... First team player, his team is currently occupying 5 position in Turkey.

So uncle for the records try google like I advices.

No...you skipped that part where someone is trying to compare Ifeanyi Ubah FC (A TOP DIVISION TEAM) in Nigeria with top teams in Europe or should I say with "college teams" in Europe. did you even read the post before commenting or you lack comprehension? Why use the word "some" if not that someone is trying to make an invalid comparison? Why do they have to mention Europe, don't we have teams in Africa that pay far better than that? If you still don't get it then trying to make you understand will be waste of time. Next time read well before you comment or quote me and stay away from weed, it's definitely not good for your health.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2017
tojahh:

Bros. Have you heard of a club side called barrow FC in London?.

Just use Google.....

1. Marcus Rashford was on £500 when he scored 2 goals for man Utd against arsenal.

2. Tymon Josh is currently earning £150 a week at the KCOM Stadium.(Hull City)

3. Usmane Kaite (FC Boluspor) Turkey earns 1400 euros

So bro, confirm the others from Google.

Didn't Google show you African teams pay better than that?

All of you trying to compare his "Very Big" monthly pay with a division 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in Europe seem to be very high on both Oshogbo weed mixed with skushis... abeg, Is Ifeanyi Ubah FC not a top flight team in Nigeria? So why compare with a second division team in Europe when trying to justify this ridiculous pay?...you can as well compare it with a college team in Russia that a player earn as "high" as $150 per Month.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Empredboy:
$6500 after tax. how much do players earn in Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Poland? please google it

The question you should ask is if not that they are trying to make a boastful comparison with top teams in Europe why go all the way to Europe? Aren't there teams in Africa that pay far better than that?
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Iamthoney(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

No...you skipped that part where someone is trying to compare Ifeanyi Ubah FC (A TOP DIVISION TEAM) in Nigeria with top teams in Europe or should I say with "college teams" in Europe. did you even read the post before commenting or you lack comprehension? Why use the word "some" if not that someone is trying to make an invalid comparison? Why do they have to mention Europe, don't we have teams in Africa that pay far better than that? If you still don't get it then trying to make you understand will be waste of time.
Are you pained already? See Mister take it or leave it the Guy's contract is better than some top European club's own and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't care if Ifeanyi Ubah Fc is better or not than any top team financially, all I know is that they deserve to be commended and encouraged and that way other clubs in our league will try to emulate them and our league will grow.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by engrchykae(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=kjhova post=53196471]

I don't quite agree with you about Dangote and Otedola. Am not sure we average folks have the liberties to tell billionaires how to spend their money. More so, you don't really need a billionaire to create a great club e.g. Manchester United and Liverpool et al were all big brands long before billionaire ownership. Community followership is what Nigerian clubs need.

Take Remo Stars for instance, it is based in Shagamu which is a town of more than 50,000 residents. cult or fanatical following is good and important but enyimba and kano pillars have given these to their clubs but take it or leave it,billionaires have changed the established status quo,the liverpools ,man. utds,milans etc have been in the shadows of the man cities,psgs,chelseas etc.the madrids,barcelonas and bayern have been coping by carrying tradition and big spending along at the same time.
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
cummando:

I pray o. With olamide and davido showing themselves around I doubt it
My kids can sing every olamide's song.

Would wish them to play football sha

Ehen I know what to do........
I go born another one grin
BORN AGAIN
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2017
martinefu:

BORN AGAIN
If I hear
Re: Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL by tck2000(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
kjhova:

You are kuku correct about not trying to teach billionaires.

I am against personal names on that very ground thou, that the new owner will have little choice than to rename the outfit. So had it been FC Owerri, it will be more compelling to keep the name and the brand. Sports business thrive on brand names and this matters on the long run. See how easy it was for Unilag folks to make FG back down on renaming the institution just cuz the brand attachment was so strong.

Suppose that the Glazers rename Manchester United today to FC MR. GLAZERS...that will be the last time I will have anything to do with that football club forever.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deontay Wilder Is Still My Winner , Floyd Mayweather Tells Tyson Fury / Super Eagles Begin Their First Training In Russia Ahead Of World Cup. Photos / President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.