Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Overcome The Fear In You. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Overcome The Fear In You. (503 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / Fear (Mystery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Fear In You. by olayodejoseph(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
[url][/url] How will i overcome the fear in me?

-What is overcome?

-What is fear?

-Overcome,to get the better of a struggle or conflict, conquer,defeat:
To defeat someone or something to successfully deal with or gain control of something difficult.

-Fear,probably the most crippling emotion
Fear is simply because you are not living with life,you are living in your mind,it always about what's going to happen next.
Fear is a product of hallucinatory.

You can overcome fear through this tactics
-With/by emotions-
When you found yourself unable to speak for a few minute,the fear is not of scared of something or someone.

-To take action and get busy
You cannot sit around thinking and waiting for courage and confidence to come knocking on the door.
If you do you may just experience the opposite effect.

The more you think,the more fear you build with.

That fear so far is not that of fearing cockroaches,rat and other pest,but the fear in devering of speech,though there is freedom of speech,and I know my right as an individual.

That fear is in my heart,Keeps breathing faster as the chase after the wind,making several mistakes of pronunciation, saying what I wasn't suppose to say.
So I hated Life.

How Can I Overcome Fear
1.Recognize when fears become overwhelming.

2.Understand symptoms of fear.

3.Reflect on any traumatic.
Share this special resolution from Olayode O. Joseph to wind up Others

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Book Review: Kingdom Tales By Charles Umerie / ... / Johnaruson Quotes And National Bonus In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.