Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (104392 Views)

Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video / Vampire: The Chilling Story Of The Devil Incarnate Kidnapper / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by manikspears: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tazmode:
What's he doing with the mic? Confessing?
No, testing the microphone.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by CyberWolf: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
AntiRubbish:

I saw u in d sports thread acting like a father... Here you are acting like a baby... Tribal bigot... Get a life man
as in eeh.. I saw it too where he was saying he will sponsor his kid to become a footballer on Godwin Obaje thread, here he is displaying his genetic tribalism.. I spit on his head..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Mbediogu(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Na wa o, so these kind people still dey and Director dey languish for Kuje undecided

IPOB should speedily employ the services of Vampire's rescue team to do the same whisking to Nnamdi Kanu.

Wrong analogy. Vampire's continued detention is desirable but Kanu's is not, though beneficial to his cause.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
CyberWolf:
do you even recognize sarcasm if you see one? .. Ediotic tribal bigot.. Animal
Onome: oga reply this man na
Cummando: see his name....na wolf...rabies full im body. Rabies causes madness. Leave am wet in go kill am dey im body
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
CyberWolf:
as in eeh.. I saw it too where he was saying he will sponsor his kid to become a footballer on Godwin Obaje thread, here he is displaying his genetic tribalism.. I spit on his head..
Better don't spoil your phone. I can't donate to buy another one o! It takes a bigot to know a bigot. Your friend saw the point. I expect you should

Now wipe the spit off your phone. Its not my head. You go spoil am
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Butteredpako: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
naturefellow:
I think that the sarcasm is totally uncalled for.
I still don't see it.. the sarcasm undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Horlart12: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
sadThe oyenusi of our life-time.The oyenusi of our life-time.The oyenusi of our life-time.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Chibuzee: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls make u Na no vex oo where police dey d time the enter
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by protocoll(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Or did any body see the accolades this microcephalic baboon accorded to a common theif?

I no wan mention tribe but its wrong. Its "vely" wrong!
Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Masonic(m): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Farano smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Richie001(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2017
5million reward from Omi state government anybody who can give detail information of vampire
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Justbeu(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Dis Vampire snatched & killed my Ex Fiancée wit 7 members of her family @ igando lagos and escaped....in 2013....dis same vampire was arrested when he & his gang kidnapped a foreigner in 2015.....as if its a mere child play..his gangs now rescued him dis time 2017 ...Guyz dis Vampire of a guy is sometin else, but am certainly sure dat his days are numbered... all d same, may d soul of Late Sandra Ijedinma & her family members who lost there life on dat bloody night rest in peace Amen. as for Vampire..... u will neva see peace, dat 7 innocent blood will alwayz come after u till u finally die a shameful death Amen.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by azimibraun: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Should we be using Late Yaradua's pics for our funny stuff on NL? That Man's death is very emotional and am not sure any Nigerian will want to remember him by his picture being used in this clownish manner. He was never clown. Respect a Man who respected himself even in death. Pull that Yardua pics down now.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by azimibraun: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Justbeu:
Dis Vampire snatched & killed my Ex Fiancée wit 7 members of her family @ igando lagos and escaped....in 2013....dis same vampire was arrested when he & his gang kidnapped a foreigner in 2015.....as if its a mere child play..his gangs now rescued him dis time 2017 ...Guyz dis Vampire of a guy is sometin else, but am certainly sure dat his days are numbered... all d same, may d soul of Late Sandra Ijedinma & her family members who lost there life on dat bloody night rest in peace Amen. as for Vampire..... u will neva see peace, dat 7 innocent blood will alwayz come after u till u finally die a shameful death Amen.
Sorry for your loss. It's only a matter of time. Where is El Chapo Daguzman today; headed to the US to face trial. The biggest fear for any drug dealer on earth. Pablo Escobar chose death over it. Vampire has had his last. He wll be caught and that will be his last. The police will get him, plant aa gun on him and shoot him claiming he was shot trying to escape arrest.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by DesChyko: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2017
LordXaaan:
my broda where did u keep ur sense? Imo is known 4 enthroning rascality and criminality #fact
And I must be from your state of origin.
I think you need to make use of your brain, not just for a step but all the way through.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by CHARLOE(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2017
ashala:
A dangerous Man has been let loose again. This guy is very dangerous. Sometime 2 years ago, he killed his girlfriend and her entire family because she jilted him.
He is a notorious kidnapper and Armed Robber.
Remember that story, killed everyone in her family save for 1 that survived to tell d story. Guy's a menace 2 society!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by favexx(f): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekojoe:
Somebody please tell Esiri Grant that the writer was only sarcastically presenting the issue!!
Ah... big grammer, little understanding
my dear brother I tire for the esiri grant ooo...plenty grammar little understanding of english

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Decryptor(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Proffdada post=53189540][/quote]

Is that cat your mother and the gorilla your dad?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Tarnisis(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Ayamalele
Ayama

For those who can decode d estakilopa
Smh
....Commurado Sammankwe
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by hedonistic: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Justbeu:

Please can you tell us the full story of how this monster "snatched" your ex fiancee (how they met/the circumstances of your break up) and the aftermath? Do you also know the true story behind why he killed her and other members of her family? Kindly let us know the details. We would all learn a thing or two.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by iamtiredoflife: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pavore9:
He may likely be killed when apprehended, to demystify him .
he has been killed today!
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Pavore9: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
iamtiredoflife:

he has been killed today!

He is now history.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by iamtiredoflife: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pavore9:

He is now history.
yes o
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Justbeu(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
azimibraun:
Sorry for your loss. It's only a matter of time. Where is El Chapo Daguzman today; headed to the US to face trial. The biggest fear for any drug dealer on earth. Pablo Escobar chose death over it. Vampire has had his last. He wll be caught and that will be his last. The police will get him, plant aa gun on him and shoot him claiming he was shot trying to escape arrest.

U are a prophet bro d bastard is but a history now, Chaii HAPPINESS, ONYEISI, MY INLAW, MUMMY HAPPY...AND OTHERS MAY UR SOULS REST IN PEACE AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.