Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (104426 Views)

Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video / Vampire: The Chilling Story Of The Devil Incarnate Kidnapper / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tazmode:
What's he doing with the mic? Confessing?
No

He dey sell black soap!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Horlufemi:

They aren't intelligent na. Don't expect much from them. Just drop your sarcasm and don't look back.
See as you yeye yourself for public!!
Define average "Nigerian" and see if you don't fall in that class

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by raphy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
sad angry see how the bloggers are hailing an arm bandit ,rapist and murderer .how can this be so that is how they plan to be doing things now in that part of the country ..i have never ever trust our security i know they can collect bribe and set the deadliest criminal free ..only God will save us all in this world.vanity upon vanity my late mum told me is vanity.. cry
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
One shot,just one shot to the head would have prevented all this.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by KingsJohnson(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Na wa o, so these kind people still dey and Director dey languish for Kuje undecided

IPOB should speedily employ the services of Vampire's rescue team to do the same whisking to Nnamdi Kanu.
You lack common sense my friend, grow up and stop misbehaving
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by gud4dbest(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nbote:
What exactly is there to "Hail" about a criminal?

too much of action films is d why?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Brushless: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
gbadexy:
The guy must be very dreadful. Those that captured him took no chances seeing as he has possibly bullet wounds all over.
He can't escape for long though. No criminal can escape forever. It just doesn't happen.
They don't retire peacefully.
Gbam! You are correct. But this time around he would be more ruthless, I am sorry for the lives that may come in contact with him cause he knew he will certainly be apprehended again and he certainly would not want that and may prefer to die in the process.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by sonnie10: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why are they always bending their heads ?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Decryptor(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
He was trained by Afonjas. Afterall, Okoroawusa is APC formed by Afonjas and APC is evil and Armed Robbery is part of APC.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by merry101: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Or did any body see the accolades this microcephalic baboon accorded to a common theif?

I no wan mention tribe but its wrong. Its "vely" wrong!
Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww
if u get mind mk u name names
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by deolu2000(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
So whats the OP saying with this, are we suppose to celebrat the a criminal is on the lose and our society is even more dangerous with this man on the street? The tone of the OP appears to be basking in the euphoria of this escape.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is the devil that killed his fiancee and her family
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Abagworo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Or did any body see the accolades this microcephalic baboon accorded to a common theif?

Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww

He is a PDP member hence the celebration. They celebrate evil.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by morisnewrain(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
I nor understand this post... Are they trying to celebrate the vampire guy or what
What do u expect from them? That's their normal way of reasoning. They praise thieves and call them hero, share guy etc.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by nkemdi89(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Someone in ATP for more than two years because our judicial officers are saboteurs, nice operation carried out by DSS only for moles in the prison system to also sabotage their efforts.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by hedonistic: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is really sad. Isn't that why we prefer jungle justice? A monster like this that has killed uncountable people and brought misery to many families shouldn't be allowed to escape justice so easily. Besides, who knows how many more innocent lives would be wasted by this beast now that he is free?

Nigeria saddens me more and more each day. Nothing works. Nothing is right. All wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by cybriz82(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
same guy dat wipe hiz girlfriend family killin dem like mosquitoes cus d girl refuse yo cntinuel d relationship with him...naija go ever dey carry last.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by dominique(f): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm not understanding why a dangerous criminal is begin celebrated. Nobody should come and feed me bullshit about sarcasm, I know a sarcastic post when I see one.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by LockDown69(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Where's the picture of him rescued, I can still see him in shackles? undecided
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Shaev7(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Ayamalele
Ayama

For those who can decode d estakilopa
Smh
You are noted! I ponja.

This is thug life, what we see on TV happening in US.....
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by karleone(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:
And his parents celebrated his birth cry cry cry

His fate was never revealed to his parents at childbirth. So do you expect them not to celebrate? Please say something else.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
cybriz82:
same guy dat wipe hiz girlfriend family killin dem like mosquitoes cus d girl refuse yo cntinuel d relationship with him...naija go ever dey carry last.

Are u for real?

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by bankylan: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww

It was an accolade...it was sacarsam!!!!! The tone of the language will tell u this
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by shevchenko(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am sure the guy is innocent
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by AngelicBeing: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
And some people will tell me we have a country and we should be happy with all this nonsense going on daily sad sad sad
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Kassidy90(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww
The writer is just being sarcastic must u guys read meaning to everything... Gooosh!
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by lastmessenger: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
What i see here is the spirit of brotherhood. Brothers risking their life for another brother.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by JERRYMAG4(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
The security agents need to investigate this op. Imagine the accolades. What do u intend to gain from all this rubbish u typed?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by billyG(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dey took a vampire 2 court instaed of driving a stake thru his useless heart.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Okeikpu(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Look at the condition of pple in that zoo prison
What a wasted con3
Scars all over their body
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Okeikpu(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
I will chose hell instead of the zoo prison grin
Black men and low life

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by ashala(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
A dangerous Man has been let loose again. This guy is very dangerous. Sometime 2 years ago, he killed his girlfriend and her entire family because she jilted him.
He is a notorious kidnapper and Armed Robber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.