Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Video:police Refuses To Help Woman Who Begs For Life After Fire Outbreak, Says.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:police Refuses To Help Woman Who Begs For Life After Fire Outbreak, Says.. (602 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession / Video:woman Who Begs For Arms Was Offered N20,000 To Stop Begging,back On Str... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video:police Refuses To Help Woman Who Begs For Life After Fire Outbreak, Says.. by Ebal: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
VIDEO:Woman Begs for Life After Fire outbreak , Police Refuses To Help says "it's not our job" But Then Dies 2 Hours Later

Nigeria Police Officers refuses to attend to a woman who desperately begged for her life after she was burnt badly in ghastly fire outbreak in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
The Eyewitness recording the incident said:
"This lady crying for help after she got burnt and yet we begged the policemen present to please help her to the hospital and one of them gallantly said "it's not our job" and when I told him do you know the motto of Nigerian police force that it's to protect life and property,he said he will slap me...
...the fire fighters office is just 30seconds drive from the scene and yet they came after 30mins and when they came one of them said "Oga u no go believe say water no dey this tank" which I took up immediately and they responded saying "shey Iam ibikunle amosun ni" (the Ogun state governor)... Deep inside I realised so many people will die cos what can a mare man do?
The lady in the video died some 2 hours later and the other guy died too... The others are still in the hospital."

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/01/videowoman-begs-for-life-after-fire.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1xHS0b4OAs[/url]

Re: Video:police Refuses To Help Woman Who Begs For Life After Fire Outbreak, Says.. by chukxie(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigeria is fuucked. It's a shithole of a country where the life of the ordinary man is worthless before the government.
Re: Video:police Refuses To Help Woman Who Begs For Life After Fire Outbreak, Says.. by dangotesmummy: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Nigerian police is just a little reflection of the typical Nigerian civilian

ALL those bashing ni police aren't better off because them never get gun

Nigerians are so heartless. Imagine the stoopeed statement it's not our job. But it's your job to collect 20naira from commercial drivers and bully okadas and roadside traders

Some people will be involved in an accident and instead of looking for ways to rescue victims you will see people looking for wallet wristwatch money or phones to steal. Some others will be snapping pictures undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

4 Facts Why David Beckham Didn't Get A Knighthood - Point 4 Will Surprise You / God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido / Beauty Queen Cries Over A Prize (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.