Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 (63488 Views)

Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App / Lagos State Neighbourhood Corp Job Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by bidel26(f): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2017
sefiureal:

Bro thanks for yours swift reply........Are those in camp for the old staff and how many weeks is their training scheduled for?
I don't think anyone is in camp...I was among the 2batch and I am not a neighbourhood watch former staff.But our batch is the combination of both the former neighbourhood and those that at just applied on their own. A source have it, that 3rd batch resumption to camp will be after Easter. Camping is scheduled for 1 week. Thank you.....
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by bidel26(f): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2017
bidel26:

I don't think anyone is in camp...I was among the 2batch and I am not a neighbourhood watch former staff.But our batch is the combination of both the former neighbourhood and those that just applied on their own. A source have it, that 3rd batch resumption to camp will be after Easter. Camping is scheduled for 1 week. Thank you.....
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=bidel26 post=55119826][/quote]
Thanks sir
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=bidel26 post=55119826][/quote]

Thanks so much for Info. did u get a text message to resume to camp immediately or u went to check ur name in your registered local government?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by bidel26(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
sefiureal:

Thanks so much for Info. did u get a text message to resume to camp immediately or u went to check ur name in your registered local government?
I was sent a test msg.May God help us all..
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by bukaeno1: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
my name was out but haven't receive any text message plz what next to do
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
bukaeno1:
my name was out but haven't receive any text message plz what next to do

where did u check your name?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by Hideki(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Drabeey:

I believe that those who are saying this government is inefficient are those who aint gaining free money as disbursed by previous administration again.

Now that you have to work for every penny u have, you want to die. grin

Sir/ madam, you better come around and start working for your earnings. No free money again. Hoobi!!!

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless ' only well meaning Nigerians '

On this topic....

I love my governor

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
when you see youths so shallow, so shallow that you begin to wonder what kind of breed is the system churning out? undecided...truly there is no hope for Nigeria!!!...No offence
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by bukaeno1: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
I checked it at Eredo Lcda secretariat and I have submitted my documents with file.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by bukaeno1: 1:04am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=sefiureal post=55144363]

where did u check your name?
local government secretariat
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
someone should help us if selection of candidates are still going on...
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by obadee4you(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
There is nothing like selection... But documentation of the newly recruited batches ongoing... With the believe that shortlisting of the remaining candidates will commence soonest...
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
obadee4you:
There is nothing like selection... But documentation of the newly recruited batches ongoing... With the believe that shortlisting of the remaining candidates will commence soonest...

So, they are done with the recruitment of #5700 Applicants? boss, pls pm me your Whatsapp number
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by obadee4you(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
... Verification of all batch b LNSC members commences next week Tuesday.. Division by division... Best of luck.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
obadee4you:
... Verification of all batch b LNSC members commences next week Tuesday.. Division by division... Best of luck.

Thanks for the update Sir... lemme have your digit.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by odutolasodiq(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
please, where is neighbourhood watch office situated at bolade oshodi
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
please, where is neighbourhood watch office situated at bolade oshodi

did u get invite message nii?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
try go Oshodi local government because, most of the offices of neighbourhood watch offices are situated in local governments.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by obadee4you(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps office is located at oshodi, opposite arena shopping complex.. Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by CCtimaya(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2017
please am in iyani ipaja ,where is their office ,please help check for me,my name is NELSON CHRISTIAN O9O56545781,,,,,GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2017
pls anyone with the right information about LNSC should let us know. Thanks!
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2017
I received a message today that I should report to NYSC Camp tomorrow for training.
Please, those who went before now, how many days is for the training?
More so, what kind of training are we to undergo?
More over, how strenuous is it?

I asked these so that I can know how to prepare for it.

I look forward to seeing your comments.

Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2017
beshiman:
I received a message today that I should report to NYSC Camp tomorrow for training.

Thanks.

Awaiting your answers to these questions, please.

Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by Eigaso: 1:13am On May 04, 2017
beshiman:

Thanks.

I gathered that its some fitness training in white t shirt, short & tennis to last for a week.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by Eigaso: 3:27pm On May 04, 2017
beshiman:

Thanks.

Hw fa? Ar U thr yet? Hws it goin in thr? Drop me ur digits hre.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by copperA2015(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2017
Pls ooo.... Somebody called me now that they have been calling my name and I didn't receive any SMS, of which at the moment am on my way to abuja ..

What do I do oooo
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by Eigaso: 4:23pm On May 04, 2017
copperA2015:
Pls ooo.... Somebody called me now that they have been calling my name and I didn't receive any SMS, of which at the moment am on my way to abuja ..

What do I do oooo

It all depends on what you're coming to Abuja for. If its that important, touch down there...do what you have to and make your way back. If its not that important and you're boxed up enough, get off the bus at the next major location and head back. I'm sure they will consider recieving you later with a valid excuse, better late than never. Cheers!
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2017
what batch are they calling or receiving SMS for camping at Iyana ipaja Nsyc camp? someone should help us out
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by copperA2015(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
Eigaso:

It all depends on what you're coming to Abuja for. If its that important, touch down there...do what you have to and make your way back. If its not that important and you're boxed up enough, get off the bus at the next major location and head back. I'm sure they will consider recieving you later with a valid excuse, better late than never. Cheers!

Thanks boss... Appreciated
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by obadee4you(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
... With reference to the issue of camping and batches, let me make it clear, that, as at this evening when I left the camp at iyana ipaja the 4th and supposedly the last batch were busy listening for their names for accreditation... I was among the Corps selected for matching parade at agege stadium for the celebration of lagos public servant day to mark the Lagos at 50 celebration... However, for those still interested, my candid advice is to get in touch with ur local government C. O. i. e commander or any politician, if u can be so lucky head directly to the camp, as some of those initially shortlisted for training like my brother travelling to Abuja are usually replaced with whoever that is on ground physically.. Best of luck..
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2017
Thanks. are we supposed to go to Iyana Ipaja camp without invitation either by SMS or by call? is gate-cratching allowed?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by obadee4you(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2017
My brother, u can go there. Once u get there find a way to address or convince the security at the gate just to get in, some people are so lucky that they are queried or stopped. Or most importantly, tell them u return called to report to the camp, some people do that.... Don't forget it's only those that risk that succeeds...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.