Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 (63408 Views)

Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App / Lagos State Neighbourhood Corp Job Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
ebonyface2:

Nothing said about it for now. Let's look up to August. Have u resumed to ur slotted LGA?

no sir
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by ebonyface2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
pappissantos:

no sir
Let's jez b hopeful, some of us in batch D have resumed yet not paid & over 2000 corps not yet called or sent SMS. We need have Lotta patience.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by ladichine(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
ebonyface2:

Let's jez b hopeful, some of us in batch D have resumed yet not paid & over 2000 corps not yet called or sent SMS. We need have Lotta patience.
U v not done documentation bro ...on your own ni yen
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
please what of those people they never called upon and how can we check the list to confirm if our names are there?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
but what if its a slotted package and you haven't called upon. should we have hope that they will call us soon.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by copperA2015(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Are u saying some batch D has been called
Pls I need clarification
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by ebonyface2(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
copperA2015:
Are u saying some batch D has been called
Pls I need clarification
Some batch D been asked by their CO to commence work without be called for documentation & over 2,000 still Awaits documentation. The Lagos state still gonna work on inviting pple for documentation yet not all graduate applicant should be hopeful.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by copperA2015(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
ebonyface2:

Some batch D been asked by their CO to commence work without be called for documentation & over 2,000 still Awaits documentation. The Lagos state still gonna work on inviting pple for documentation yet not all graduate applicant should be hopeful.

Thanks
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by ladichine(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2017
All lnsc corps In Lagos division both 1st and 2nd batch are to appear for final verification of documentation @ surulere local government on Monday 7th of august 2017, you're to come along with original and photocopy of your qualifications and any form of identity card, such as voters card, national I.d card, driving licence, international passport with 2passport photograph. Note: it is compulsory to snap with uniform without cap and glasses. Those that are yet to received their uniform should meet their colleagues to snap with their uniform. Pls spread it round for those that are involved. Thanks lnsc iru/ v.I....I saw dis msg on facebook
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by yusash: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello to you all how is the final documentation yesterday for 1&2. Pls do we have info for batches 3&4? Those that went for the documentation should gist us.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2017
please my brothers o. when is batch 3&4 coming out?we didn't hear anything and those that went for documentation didn't update us. please do , we are bothered here cus we haven't bin called for anything and time is going. thanks for your understanding as I wait to hear your responses
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by 4lexible: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Na so nah.
Someone should just let us know watsup now because silence won't help at all. Its better to let us know if they are coming up with something so we can find our level. Though no other option for now as things stands but not withstanding, someone will know if to forget thiers and think straight about what next. Government and their ways of doing things sha. undecided undecided
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by yusash: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
3,4&5 should visit their lg as its confirmed that list of those in this set are been compiled and would be called for documentation soon. If you have not been going to your lg/lcda pls contact your command officer for details.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by 4lexible: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Have you gone there and have seen yours bro?
Its important to know it to clear all kind of doubt.
Thanks as I await your reply
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 5:26am On Aug 16, 2017
what of people that has never bin called and neither do they know any IG or LCDA? What is he going to do?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2017
And for those that have IG or LCDA contact should please forward it to us for verification please. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2017
please, people with good information should answer us with immediate alacrity.......we are waiting for your response asap........Thanks
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
so nobody with good information....na wa oooooo......Niger don spoil patapata. he be like say we get officers here...why den no com talk.......Na beg we de beg u na......asako ooooo
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by ebonyface2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
pappissantos:
so nobody with good information....na wa oooooo......Niger don spoil patapata. he be like say we get officers here...why den no com talk.......Na beg we de beg u na......asako ooooo
No info thus far from anyone. Lagos state Govt & LNSC DG isn't saying anything for now as well
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by yusash: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
3&4 will be addressed immediately batches 1&2 get alerts
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by deji300(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
yusash:
3&4 will be addressed immediately batches 1&2 get alerts
are you sure
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nice info, I heard its next week too but am not sure o
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by obadee4you(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
LNSC..Safeguarding our communities!.Morning officers,it's quite some times now I ve been off the line..so sorry for that..we shall all accomplish our dreams..Well,let me start by saying authoritatively that without conclusion on the payment of batches 1&2 no further actions will be taken on the issue of batches 3&4.This is not to say ,that,there is no plan for them.Just few days ago,one our officers made a publication in the punch news paper regarding the delay in all the processes i.e verification , documentation,uniforms e.t.c which got to the governor ,and the governor has directed for the payments of batches 1&2 ,which some officers in some local government have started receiving alert.Though the salary scale favourable to degree holders.On the other hands,batches 3&4 will commence their verifications and documentation by next week unfailingly.pls I will advise every potential corps to get their documents ready if u re in those batches..notwithstanding,u must be very close to ur C O'S as they will be the ones submitting the list..Pls if u know anybody in those batches with Bsc or Hnd ,they should be prepare to either present their school certificate as the information gathered was that the agency may likely not absorb more degree holders..just make sure u re in d system first..nearest is dearest ..pls once again meet with ur CO's it's very important for now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by sefiureal(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
obadee4you:
LNSC..Safeguarding our communities!.Morning officers,it's quite some times now I ve been off the line..so sorry for that..we shall all accomplish our dreams..Well,let me start by saying authoritatively that without conclusion on the payment of batches 1&2 no further actions will be taken on the issue of batches 3&4.This is not to say ,that,there is no plan for them.Just few days ago,one our officers made a publication in the punch news paper regarding the delay in all the processes i.e verification , documentation,uniforms e.t.c which got to the governor ,and the governor has directed for the payments of batches 1&2 ,which some officers in some local government have started receiving alert.Though the salary scale favourable to degree holders.On the other hands,batches 3&4 will commence their verifications and documentation by next week unfailingly.pls I will advise every potential corps to get their documents ready if u re in those batches..notwithstanding,u must be very close to ur C O'S as they will be the ones submitting the list..Pls if u know anybody in those batches with Bsc or Hnd ,they should be prepare to either present their school certificate as the information gathered was that the agency may likely not absorb more degree holders..just make sure u re in d system first..nearest is dearest ..pls once again meet with ur CO's it's very important for now.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by yusash: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its really long time Obadee. Welcome and thanks a mill for the info. Pls what is the salary scale as you rightly said some av started receiving alert
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by Beamberry23(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Thank you so much Obadee... May God bless you for this information
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by ebonyface2(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tanx Obadee. Pls help us with more updates as soon as all batch 1 & 2 are fully paid
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by pappissantos: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
I was told that by Friday, batch 3 and 4 will be called upon for documentation............... so, get ready guys for the move
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by 4lexible: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
That Friday will be tagged good friday grin
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by jobbers: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 by yusash: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Guys guys I learnt some corps have start getting alert... 107k, 130k, 145k aw true this is I don't know pls if you are a beneficiary of this , pls explain the process with grades and numbers of month. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.