Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) (17634 Views)

FG Uncovers N1.2bn Fraud At FUTO, UNIABUJA / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
patogist:
This is what we keep facing everyday in Federal University Of Technology, Owerri. We only have one Bank, which is Diamond Bank. We are not allowed to use withdrawer slip expect if you are withdrawing 15k and above. We don't have good ATM Machine inside school, even to get to the bank we have to board a bike. Now friends, You see how we suffer in Futo, standing under the sun just to get our money o.

Life must go on..

http://www.patogist.com/2017/01/see-long-queue-at-futo-diamond-bank-pics.html
.Thank God at least u nw av a bank there,in 1998\2002 when FUTO WAS FUTO.when the population i am seeing standing for ATM is higher than the population of SEET & SAAT combined.u av to take a taxi to owerri city b4 u can access a bank.ILLYA MANPOWER
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
my own na to turn back if I see dis kind queue,I no dey patience at all.In my,federal polytechnic Nekede,na just 2 banks der,mehn u go fear queue naa esp if na only one bank dey pay BT d queue is not every time o.op,try dey go Nekede go withdraw naa,d two schools no far from eachoda,just #50 tp from obinze.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
What's Comr Akano Nnamemeka doing about this??
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2017
africanusvu:
.Thank God at least u nw av a bank there,in 1998\2002 when FUTO WAS FUTO.when the population i am seeing standing for ATM is higher than the population of SEET & SAAT combined.u av to take a taxi to owerri city b4 u can access a bank.ILLYA MANPOWER
Brodamus...Ekelem maria ooo

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2017
that 1 long? Cme university of Ibadan u go see Watin Dem dy call long
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2017
my own na to turn back if I see dis kind queue,I no dey patience at all.In my,federal polytechnic Nekede,na just 2 banks der,mehn u go fear queue naa esp if na only one bank dey pay BT d queue is not every time o.op,try dey go Nekede go withdraw naa,d two schools no far from eachoda,just #50 tp from obinze,or u go to town sef,cos atimes I go to town
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2017
Na another course and lecture be dat nau grin grin
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2017
AlphaStyles:
that 1 long? Cme university of Ibadan u go see Watin Dem dy call long
because UI girls like loooooooong preek
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
because UI girls like loooooooong preek
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2017
i miss futo ihiagwa
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2017
public unis shaa
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Atleast it works! while I was an undergraduate at FUT Minna, we had no ATM functioning most times. You have to go to town to make withdrawal
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by greatnow: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2017
And now that mmm is fully back with massive PH and GH. The queue will increase.
patogist:
This is what we keep facing everyday in Federal University Of Technology, Owerri. We only have one Bank, which is Diamond Bank. We are not allowed to use withdrawer slip expect if you are withdrawing 15k and above. We don't have good ATM Machine inside school, even to get to the bank we have to board a bike. Now friends, You see how we suffer in Futo, standing under the sun just to get our money o.

Life must go on..

http://www.patogist.com/2017/01/see-long-queue-at-futo-diamond-bank-pics.html
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Many banks in Port Harcourt have longer queues.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Queue and cannot withdraw more than 15k
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Una de learn come to Delta state and see the way people they crowd for Atm machine.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by edudguy(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
A whole FUTO? In my school (Unizik) there are at least 6 Banks the only time you'll see long queues is when students want to pay for GS because GS only uses one Bank
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by jospepper(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2017
where is the queue? I see only one fine geh wey back me the talk to one bros. grin
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Piztsn(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Lol. Na Your Money, We Wnt Spend 2geda Na.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by ameezy(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
zuby4real10:
I can't believe only one bank in federal university. In bayero university kano. We have almost half number of nigerian banks in our permanent campus alone.
Naso

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Govo4me2u:
CAN WE NOW AGREE THAT MMM IS BACK?
YES OH, MMM IS PAYING.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
The only bank is futo is diamond?
In Mouau we have about 5banks.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lol...most of them no dey collect pass 3k.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Yhutylity86(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
its part of d stress d school is known fr... preparing u fr d wider world..
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by olac21(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
one bank,when we have 6 to 7 here in Unilorin!goddam it,your sch mgt should do something abeg!
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lol, what a queue
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by gr8cany: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
FUTO should do something about this proffessionalised monopoly. i don vex tire anytime i found my sef need money and had to go there
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by NOBLE179(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
that was how we suffered but thank God is over now .

2017 WAEC Results By State Ranking / Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Chemistry & Chemical Engineering