Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) (17610 Views)

FG Uncovers N1.2bn Fraud At FUTO, UNIABUJA / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by patogist: 3:07am On Jan 28, 2017
This is what we keep facing everyday in Federal University Of Technology, Owerri. We only have one Bank, which is Diamond Bank. We are not allowed to use withdrawer slip expect if you are withdrawing 15k and above. We don't have good ATM Machine inside school, even to get to the bank we have to board a bike. Now friends, You see how we suffer in Futo, standing under the sun just to get our money o.

Life must go on..

http://www.patogist.com/2017/01/see-long-queue-at-futo-diamond-bank-pics.html

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by patogist: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2017

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2017
wat do u expect wen der is only one bank in dat skul...hope say dem don dey finish d bank beside am

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by zuby4real10(m): 4:43am On Jan 28, 2017
I can't believe only one bank in federal university. In bayero university kano. We have almost half number of nigerian banks in our permanent campus alone.

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by marshalcarter: 4:48am On Jan 28, 2017
so why you dey complain? if you withdrawl money...you go gimme?

my Friend...its ur sun. .its ur stand...its ur line nd its ur money grin grin

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by teecrownny(f): 6:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Omg.....
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Corruption
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by fowosh: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2017
and there is no money.............are they the first set to queue in bank?.....nonsense

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
haa
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by prince9851(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
My bros skul cool
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Sorry brother ... take heart ok sad
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
teecrownny:
Omg.....

What is OMG about this. Una sef! angry

I have noticed every Saturdsay, 60% of Nairaland Fp topics are thrash. Op that's a normal line in some other towns where we have universities and polytechnic. Get used to it and shut da fvck up!

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Around the world in 80 days +260 days @the atm. Nigeria is far behind

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Na line be dis? Mtchewww

Abeg..... Buhari don die?

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by osabiya16(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
I rep Naija 4 life

Queue 4 fueling station
Queue 4 bank
Queue 4 market
Queue 4 airport
Queue 4 church
Queue everywhere.......

RIP buari.....

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Money konji
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Vaxt(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2017
I be no 9
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by XendersPride(f): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Awww.... This is so bad sad
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2017
undecided is this what u call long queue?

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by LOC1(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Lol..........who get shoe no get leg... ...

Here in federal university of petroleum resources effurun, delta state. We have no single ATM talk more of a bank. We go several kilometres outside the school to make transactions.

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2017
W
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2017
It is well.
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Govo4me2u(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2017
patogist:
This is what we keep facing everyday in Federal University Of Technology, Owerri. We only have one Bank, which is Diamond Bank. We are not allowed to use withdrawer slip expect if you are withdrawing 15k and above. We don't have good ATM Machine inside school, even to get to the bank we have to board a bike. Now friends, You see how we suffer in Futo, standing under the sun just to get our money o.

Life must go on..

http://www.patogist.com/2017/01/see-long-queue-at-futo-diamond-bank-pics.html
CAN WE NOW AGREE THAT MMM IS BACK?

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2017
That's why have always believed in the ideology that FUTO should be converted to a grazing field for Fulani herdsmen.

It has more sumptuous lush grasses that could fatten cows withing a short period which will help boost our GDP and suppress conflict in the state between farmers and herdsmen

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Come to GTB along Nta Road PH and see queue...

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2017
The mod that push this to front page must be high on something.
There is long and overcrowded ques at mostly all ATM centres in a weekend like this.
So, how is owerri own special to be a news.

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Zaki500(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2017
That's exactly what we used to suffer back then in that school.
I wonder what policies the school has that have discouraged the interest of banks in a major Federal University.
It's really pathetic...
Most times we used to go to Fed Poly Nekede where you have at least 4 banks operating...
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2017
I can see scammers there

Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by Jengem: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Even with all diamond bank propagands

They are just being dragged

It is well
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by LeSulk(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Thank God, I'm through with FUTO.This one-bank situation was the height of frustration especially in the First Semester when most people paid their fees . Btw,OP that queue isn't actually long like some I experienced (at least they didn't reach the gate)
Re: Long Queue At FUTO Diamond Bank (Photos) by fixedhollies(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2017
One school; one bank... na DAT diamond no allow other banks enter. Go arrest d bank manager him juju too much.

JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem / FG Approves 51 Universities To Offer Post Graduate Studies / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School?