Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls (5318 Views)

Scam Alert: Don't Respond To This Mail From Gtbank / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by 377: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Pls I tried to get help on my PO this morning and they are telling me I have exceeded my daily withdraws limit. What's the meaning of that cant I get my money on mmm again pls some one help me before I do something that nasty to my self pls. I have over 200k and I haven't been paid or matched a dime pls I need help on this. Urgent

2 Likes

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by onlyhandsome202: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2017
so u woke up to continue d panic in mmm ryt?

5 Likes

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by switch47(m): 4:07am On Jan 28, 2017
MMM Nigeria is back stronger than ever........ We stand with MMM Nigeria..... Shame on haters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Pureheart91(m): 4:14am On Jan 28, 2017
my friend told me she has been matched,well broda you are not in the shoe alone. HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PLACE MY GET HELP ORDER NO SHOW YET, THOUGH THE HAVE INCREASED THE MAXIMUM LIMIT TO 32K ON MY PO.

WELL SINCE WE HAVE BIG CASH STUCK UP THERE, I BELIEVE WE SHOULD JUST CHILL A LITTLE AS THE KIP PAYING THOSE WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS.

besides other MMM affiliated sites are operational, so dont loose hope
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by switch47(m): 4:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Pureheart91:
my friend told me she has been matched,well broda you are not in the shoe alone. HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PLACE MY GET HELP ORDER NO SHOW YET, THOUGH THE HAVE INCREASED THE MAXIMUM LIMIT TO 32K ON MY PO.

WELL SINCE WE HAVE BIG CASH STUCK UP THERE, I BELIEVE WE SHOULD JUST CHILL A LITTLE AS THE KIP PAYING THOSE WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS.

besides other MMM affiliated sites are operational, so dont loose hope
hope is forever intact MMM Nigeria is real..... MMM is here to stay. We stand with MMM Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Snow5(m): 5:23am On Jan 28, 2017
If this thing enter front page.. I will find seun and... I will tear his trouser...

No matter how long it takes me to find u seun.. Lols

Allow MMM rest na... Shuuuu
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Basii: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Better than mmm. licensed, regulated and audited. options for spreading your risk. %100 control of your deposit and withdrawal. www. fo rexinvestmenthub.com closed the gap and thank me later.
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Elegantdiva: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2017
I also got the same response as I tired to GH for one of my downliners ... Pls what is the next thing to do?
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Scandavu(m): 6:41am On Jan 28, 2017
377:
Pls I tried to get help on my PO this morning and they are telling me I have exceeded my daily withdraws limit. What's the meaning of that cant I get my money on mmm again pls some one help me before I do something that nasty to my self pls. I have over 200k and I haven't been paid or matched a dime pls I need help on this. Urgent
Are you owk? You want to do something nasty on yourself cos of 200k...?

Anyway if you must get help, wake up in between the hours of 3am to 5am to place an order and stop exhibiting your foolishness here on Nairaland. Nairaland will only make you more ardent in committing suicide instead of trying to help you, that's how bias they can be whenever it has to do with MMM.

17 Likes

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by ekwii: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2017
377:
ThAT is what i am getting since for me and my down lines. pls what is the solution?
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by wordcat(m): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2017
Elegantdiva:
I also got the same response as I tired to GH for one of my downliners ... Pls what is the next thing to do?

LAWMA is readily available to pick up dirts

1 Like

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Dicksonpal: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2017
377:
u r not a Participant, u are a wonderful liar!

6 Likes

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Dicksonpal: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2017
ekwii:

ThAT is what i am getting since for me and my down lines. pls what is the solution?
if u actually have downlines then you are a cow for not knowing how to maneuver... Cows

1 Like

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Scandavu:
Are you owk? You want to do something nasty on yourself cos of 200k...?

Anyway if you must get help, wake up in between the hours of 3am to 5am to place an order and stop exhibiting your foolishness here on Nairaland. Nairaland will only make you more ardent in committing suicide instead of trying to help you, that's how bias they can be whenever it has to do with MMM.
oga it nt working 3am -5am ooo

1 Like

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Einl(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2017
377:

Why are you telling us this? Is it our money?
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by ogawisdom(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2017
kayusekay:
oga it nt working 3am -5am ooo

Try 1:05am n report hw it goes, it's all abt d fastest daily GH fingers, better put ur alarm on at dt time d hustle for GH is real

When mmm was mmm I usually lay ambush at 1:05am on Tuesday dt I wanna GH as soon as they credit my mavro by 1:00am I GH immediately grin grin grin no time I enjoyed mmm b/w July n Nov 2016

3 Likes

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by hushyp(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2017
What you have failed to understand is that, the admins will match themselves and guiders to get paid first........ thats why the system is not automated, so its bound to b partial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Dicksonpal: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
So Mmm actually mailed u the message, u r a mitch my brother
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Dicksonpal: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
hushyp:
What you have failed to understand is that, the admins will match themselves and guiders to get paid first........ thats why the system is not automated, so its bound to b partial
u r also a mitch my brother,... So am also a guider, I got help by 1am I was paid by 9am,... Maybe God forgive ur unborn generations...

1 Like

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by ekwii: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dicksonpal:
if u actually have downlines then you are a cow for not knowing how to maneuver... Cows
Dicksonpal or whatever is your name, do not exhibit a trait of a child or thug in this forum. Pls be matured in your comments
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by hushyp(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dicksonpal:
u r also a mitch my brother,... So am also a guider, I got help by 1am I was paid by 9am,... Maybe God forgive ur unborn generations...
Obviously you are a degenerate of very low IQ. U call yourself an investor, without knowing how ponzi schemes operate. You are a waste of space and flesh......... #DealWithIt
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by MmmExpressGuider: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
My people, nothing can be sweeter than receiving bitcoin in your wallet every 30 days. You can still sale the earned bitcoin and make profit as well.

Where can I earn the bitcoin, you may ask.

With m.m.m express, earning 100% of your donated bitcoin in just 30 days is assured.

Diversify your earnings today. Try m.m.m express.

contact me on WhatsApp for detail
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Dicksonpal: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
hushyp:

Obviously you are a degenerate of very low IQ. U call yourself an investor, without knowing how ponzi schemes operate. You are a waste of space and flesh......... #DealWithIt
Tnks I accept, I don buy all d needed shit fr my new apartment with mmm money,.. Am a waste of space.... :ddddd

1 Like

Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by Dicksonpal: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekwii:

Dicksonpal or whatever is your name, do not exhibit a trait of a child or thug in this forum. Pls be matured in your comments
sorry jare my guy...
Re: Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls by GuiderJames: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
377:

duo you can GH but try to Ph and confirm your ph order to free up your structure then GH any amount thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crypto Ban: What's Next Guys After This Ban News Of Cyrpto In Nigeria? / 8 6fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 8 6 Fb Football Review / Can You Spare $1 (N365) For All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.