Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,832 members, 7,844,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) (36751 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Comedian Akpororo Dry Humps UNILAG Girl On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Na moral boaster be that na
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2017
is it a must to always dress & look like a mad man b4 ppl would acknowledge u as a celebrity?

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2017
There Is Nothing Wrong With Weed I Smoked It Today And Nothing Happen To Me Happy Christmas In Advance Fans And Friends

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2017
askibee:
There Is Nothing Wrong With Weed
I Smoked It Today
And Nothing Happen To Me
Happy Christmas In Advance Fans And Friends
u smoked it finished & u're now wishing us happy xmas in advance for on d 28th January 2017?

egbon, kontunu!
b4 afternoon gor reash 2day, u go wish us happy easter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

u smoked it finished & u're now wishing us happy xmas in advance for on d 28th January 2017?

egbon....... kontunu

broda am suprised dat u ar learning, even when i told our president dele mahmud abt his senate president sentor david aka davido dat they shud govern us well they refuse.
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by olajiggarit: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2017
cry
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by olajiggarit: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2017
[
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by olajiggarit: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Asito:

Some people might take a drag and continue protesting on the streets forever.
grin[quote
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
Nothing wrong with smoking anything that is a natural plant from nature. The plant was created for a purpose and as a tool. The governments are not ignorant of the potency of these herbs, in fact it is because of the potency of the herbs that they have it banned to keep you visiting the doctors and making money for the pharmaceutical system who in turn donate to political foundations, sponsor politicians and pay huge taxes.

Smoking cannabis can take sleeping pills off the shelves worldwide. That is billions of dollars loss to the Big Pharmas. Nothing sends you to sleep as fast as this plant either cooked or brewed or smoked. And the Big Pharmas cant let this happen.

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
askibee:

broda am suprised dat u ar learning, even when i told our president dele mahmud abt his senate president sentor david aka davido dat they shud govern us well they refuse.
ah aaah!

u very close to dat hill side!

jez add one more of dis & u gor jez land dia like dat... grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
ah aaah!
u very close to dat hill side!
jez add one more of dis & u gor jez land dia like dat... grin
breaking news!!! I saw a mosquito breastfeeding her child,its happening here live! Watch out 4 part 2.
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Snowstorm: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Junkey
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Donsimple(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Double whala de babe dey luk burna boy cassava
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by swItdIk(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
Nothing wrong with smoking anything that is a natural plant from nature. The plant was created for a purpose and as a tool. The governments are not ignorant of the potency of these herbs, in fact it is because of the potency of the herbs that they have it banned to keep you visiting the doctors and making money for the pharmaceutical system who in turn donate to political foundations, sponsor politicians and pay huge taxes.

Smoking cannabis can take sleeping pills off the shelves worldwide. That is billions of dollars loss to the Big Pharmas. Nothing sends you to sleep as fast as this plant either cooked or brewed or smoked. And the Big Pharmas cant let this happen.

NA U BE CORRECT GUY!!!
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by chuka5000(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

furthermore, it's a direct cure for most neurological disorder and seizure. just got proven and I saw it live on CNN.

browse the effect of medical marijuana on neurological problems
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by pablito21: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Opistorincos:
His lungs, his problem
wats de correlation!??
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by LockDown69(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2017
The 4th pic sha, looks more than just smoke and booze, like she assumed to position of a header. grin
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by RisingSun1: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
"Thorns also and thistles shall it
bring forth to thee;and thou shalt EAT the herb
(weed) of the field" ~Genesis 3:18

"He causeth
the grass to grow for the cattle,and herb(weed)
for the SERVICE of man" ~Psalm 104:14

"...And
the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the
nation" ~Rev 22:2.

God created herb for the benefit of man
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Opistorincos(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2017
pablito21:
wats de correlation!??

Sir/ma, anyone smoking this heavily will evemtually develop lungs cancer
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Bueze95(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
BurnaBoy=HellBoy like if you agree

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Opistorincos:

Sir/ma, anyone smoking this heavily will evemtually develop lungs cancer
people are really .misinformed

Show me a case of lung cancer caused by cannabis use ONLY
None!!
U can only get lung cancer from tobbaco smoking

Weed is medicinal bro

Sometimes when I drink and I have an hangover
Ill just roll up and smoke
And taddah!!!
Head ache gone
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Opistorincos(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
emmayayodeji:
people are really .misinformed

Show me a case of lung cancer caused by cannabis use ONLY
None!!
U can only get lung cancer from tobbaco smoking

Weed is medicinal bro

Sometimes when I drink and I have an hangover
Ill just roll up and smoke
And taddah!!!
Head ache gone

Now you're getting defensive, someone who smokes weed started from somewhere and there's a high probability he smokes cig too
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Opistorincos:

Now you're getting defensive, someone who smokes weed started from somewhere and there's a high probability he smokes cig too
Yeah that's why we should condemn tobbaco
Tobbaco is the culprit

And

Please note
No be every stoner dey use tobbaco
Nicotine is shitty compared to THC
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Opistorincos(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Yeah that's why we should condemn tobbaco
Tobbaco is the culprit

And

Please note
No be every stoner dey use tobbaco
Nicotine is shitty compared to THC

Bless up bro
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by sipsip(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Burna Boy: Oh yeah, I am feeling high and looking good with the "Dancer Stick" on me hand and killing em shawty, yoh.
Some years later
Burna Boy: Oh bloody me, what I thought was a "Dancer Stick" was actually a "Cancer Stick". Nigerians I need donation please.

Your ignorance is award deserving.
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by seenter84: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Junkite
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
So? His religion doesnt speak against drinking or smoking as long as he pays his tithe
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by AlvanT(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sir it is clear that any kind of smoke is harmful to the lungs and moreover weed when taken through other means might increase the potency making it more dangerous. How do you explain the people going loco cos of it that's my fear of taking it .How do you prescribe it for us?
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
This your Becky lynch and mad max glass so ehn grin cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by Cannonleo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
There is no difference between and the actors of madmax
Re: Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) by LUCASC(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Person wey music don finish for him head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label / Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.