Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her (92606 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Breakingfamous: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Tiwa Savage is not new to controversy over her style of dressing and performance on stage.

The 'African number one bad girl' and mum of one, Tiwa Savage is currently under fire for twerking very hard in sexy manner.

Tiwa rocked a sexy outfit that showed her panties from the back and twerked with that.

Many slammed Tiwa Savage for that. Some said that's why she left her husband, Teebillz.

Others said she needs to lead by example since she has a son.

But Tiwa Savage's loyal fans came to her rescue by defending her.

Some of them wondered why D'banj, a married entertainer was hailed yesterday as a sexy lady exposed her bum while twerking almost on the face of D'banj, yet he was hailed, now that a female entertainer is doing her own, she's being called out.

Some said if it were Beyonce performing and twerking on stage, that she would be hailed.

Watch the controversial video after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/tiwa-savage-twerks-on-stage-while.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Breakingfamous: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2019
More
Watch the video HERE

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by delectablegyal(f): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019
she is looking wow!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by itspzpics(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2019
On the other picture she be like : na me be this? Wetin I drink ?

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by DRPAIT123(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]A part of tiwa always want to be calm and gentle.
Her real part is wild and licentious, if you don't believe me ask the Wizkid-Tiwa relationship,ask these racy stunt she pulls per time.
She only plays coded to avoid backlash from naija E-warriors.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by ADRIAN88(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Trying so hard to be Beyoncé.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by ADRIAN88(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Texman21 post=80926586][/quote]

grin grin him money loud ooo! No go dat way! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by flyingdutchman(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
You all are mad! Music is diverse. There are myriads of artists to choose from, and if u don't like her style, choose another. Haba! But Nigerians will admire foreign artists for doing worse but will castigate the poor lady who is trying to survive and carve a niche for herself.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Bruno3000(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
How can a sane human marry this kind thing? Very anyhow some body. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Ciaos: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Go on Tiwa,know that not everyone will like you. Jesus way feed people, healed the sick, and woke up the dead no please them,na you go come plesee them. Do your thing girl!!!

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by jendhorlee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
blizard44:
On the other picture she be like : na me be this? Wetin I drink ?
best caption cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by namiji2598: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Savage replies to SAVAGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by thisnaijaguy: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na wah for WAEC ooh
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by realestniggah: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerians are fvcking hypocrite.
Nicki Minaj and Rihanna will do the same thing and get hailed. I don't get it.

What so new about twerking? .. It 2019

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by shogsman(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
She is an entertainer, but she did it like a wh0re.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Jossyroyal1: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Where is the fire??
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by SoftP(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
She is an entertainer & that's why she has fans.

Whatever a matured lady does with her body is nobody's business '

people should learn to mind their business biko

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Jossyroyal1: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Topmaike007(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin see Olympus has fallen,wizkid don suck am dry
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by oluwasegun007(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
She got skills though..

I feel like blaming someone...

I think wizkid is to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sex sells and she's capitalising on it. Also, she's gorgeous

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Topmaike007(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This isn't fair.
Must we slutshame every slut we see?
I will not be a party to any name calling.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow this post just changed my life so am dedicating one create of gulder angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Feranchek(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
flyingdutchman:
You all are mad! Music is diverse. There are myriads of artists to choose from, and if u don't like her style, choose another. Haba! But Nigerians will admire foreign artists for doing worse but will castigate the poor lady who is trying to survive and carve a niche for herself.

As in ehn!!!! Aswearugad, if any of these hungry gurls on social media see her face to face and she gives them her card, before 8am the next morning, dem go don call am 15 times. A wonderful hypo oshi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Ritaokafor(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Make I lie down. Wetin concern agbero with over load. Mtchew!
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is that all
OK
Good news please!!!

Next!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.