Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How To Use An Android Device As A Microphone With Bluetooth Speaker - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use An Android Device As A Microphone With Bluetooth Speaker (1075 Views)

I Can't Make My Device As Default Storage. / Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? / Unlock Your Device As As Fast As Possible. No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use An Android Device As A Microphone With Bluetooth Speaker by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2017
You invited your friends and family for a little get-together party at you place, everyone is present and it’s time to kick-start the party, you got everything in place including your large speakers bringing out sounds at crazy decibels then PHCN struck. You tried to quickly on the generator then you discovered you couldn’t buy fuel in your generator due to scarcity coupled with the never-ending queue at the filling station. Without your microphone you cannot make announcement to kick-start the party…what do you do?

Smartphones especially the open source Android OS has so many great free applications to download that work wonders at times. I found out a great app on the Playstore with which you can connect your Android device to a Bluetooth speaker and it would serve as a Mic, it’s called Microphone made by Wonder Grace developers. Go to your Playstore, search for ‘Microphone’, download and install the app.

Connect your Bluetooth speaker with your device and open the app, the sound might not be perfect at first but you can always adjust the settings and control to get the desired Mic effect. The app has widget support which makes it even easier and flexible to use.

So far so good. That’s how you use your Android phone as a live mic. If you need something better in case of big gatherings you might have to prepare better next time and get fuel for your generator before PHCN strikes, but this app will definitely give your larynx some rest in tight situations.

source: http://howtotechnaija.com/android-microphone-bluetooth-speaker/

2 Likes

Re: How To Use An Android Device As A Microphone With Bluetooth Speaker by DannyKnows: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
I should try this out, sounds cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Flash Solo Aspire 1c / Grab Your MTN 50 Naira Now / Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.