Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? (5006 Views)

Wow, Check Out This Angry Earbud. Looks Really Angry / Opinion Poll: Why Do You Use An Iphone? / Best 2 Apps To Help Use An App Twice On Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hi fam

Dont we all love to have an inner rythm of whatever we are listening to ?

Especially music and of course comfort too.

This is where our earphones and earbuds come in

Both essentially boils down to one thing: Earphones (also called in-ear headphones or in-ears) are inserted into the ear canal, and earbuds rest outside the ear canal

Would you rather use an earbud or rock your traditional earpeiace ?

Join the discussuion

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by rottennaija(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
Hi fam

Both essentially boils down to one thing: Earphones (also called in-ear headphones or in-ears) are inserted into the ear canal, and earbuds rest outside the ear canal

Join the discussuion

Wireless handfree has it own advantages over the wired. Personally, I'll prefer wireless as I can be answering calls while working on stuffs or cooking.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by ralmix(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
apple airpod would do for me
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Youngsage: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
ralmix:
apple airpod would do for me
So what category does it fall under?

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by ralmix(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Youngsage:
So what category does it fall under?
earbud

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Youngsage: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
ralmix:

earbud
Good.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by charlesm91(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Embrace the future
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
any1 grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'll Rocket my Bluetooth grin grin
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by bjt(m): 3:02am On Feb 12, 2020
All these Bluetooth devices, ain't they getting too much? What of the exposure effects to the wireless radiation? I hope we won't be getting some sicknesses/conditions as a result of chronic exposure to them in the next 20years or more. I try to limit my use.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by segebase(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2020
ok
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by phonedaddy: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2020
Ear bud for me sha
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Lovexme(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2020
I've used traditional earpiece, I've used bluetooth neckbands and I still currently use one (Anker Spirit X), but I think I'm done using those as I want to embrace earbuds, just for longevity sake and also to eliminate cables totally.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by abumeinben(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
Hi fam

Join the discussuion

I pity those using Bluetooth headset on phones, especially in public places. E be like say dem never move ona phones before.

You're listening to music, your phone by your side. Yet men don move am. Yet music still dey blast.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by OurBestWriter: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2020
I'm yet to try those earbuds. I am a little skeptical.. I heard the battery doesn't last long, and I don't wanna end up buying an expensive piece of shit.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by richesbhc(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Traditional earpeiece anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Slymonster(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
OurBestWriter:
I'm yet to try those earbuds. I am a little skeptical.. I heard the battery doesn't last long, and I don't wanna end up buying an expensive piece of shit.

It depends though, I use the Samsung earbud and mine can last quite long on continuous usage.
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by OurBestWriter: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Slymonster:

It depends though, I use the Samsung earbud and mine can last quite long on continuous usage.

Really? Then I'm gonna get them. How much did you get yours?
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Cmoni1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
So I will be enjoying my jams and bud go interfere with “battery low,pls recharge “ na I go with the former

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Slymonster(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
OurBestWriter:

Really? Then I'm gonna get them. How much did you get yours?

Mine was a Christmas gift last year December. Although slot sell it 45k the last I can remember and I don’t know if the price is down.
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Davash222(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Slymonster:

Mine was a Christmas gift last year December. Although slot sell it 45k the last I can remember and I don’t know if the price is down.
Add 55K to that, you'll get half plot of land in Ogbomoso.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by MusaDanladi1: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
I prefer the ear buds to the traditional earpiece. But the only disadvantage of the ear buds over the ttadional earpiece is the fact that the Bluetooth paring between your device and the ear buds has a negative drain on your phone battery after usage for quite an extended period of time.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by MusaDanladi1: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
OurBestWriter:
Get the Oraimo OEB-E99D wireless earbuds and thank me later. You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by rottennaija(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
abumeinben:

I pity those using Bluetooth headset on phones, especially in public places. E be like say dem never move ona phones before.

You're listening to music, your phone by your side. Yet men don move am. Yet music still dey blast.

Naturally, your phone will be inside your bag or pocket when not fiddling it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by abumeinben(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
rottennaija:

Naturally, your phone will be inside your bag or pocket when not fiddling it.

I yeh you
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by Zannx(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
I stick to my apple wired earpiece..I can play my songs as long as I want and draw less attention on me with those apple wireless airpod
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by humblesteve(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
OurBestWriter:
Apple AirPod is bae boss
Re: Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? by humblesteve(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
MusaDanladi1:

Get the Oraimo OEB-E99D wireless earbuds and thank me later. You won't regret it.
How much and how’s the bass ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! / Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! / The RAM Scam: How Smartphone Companies Trick You With Big RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.