Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) (43506 Views)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days / Francis Ochoja: Man Declared Missing In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Seun ibu akpa amu
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
They will be found alive IJN

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by donfemo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Too early to worry, they may have gone to a Friday party and you know the rest. By Monday, we will be worried.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by slimzypink(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yinkey6:
They are might be somewhere else having 3some .

Anyway I pray they will be found.

ode
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by felixomor: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
mccoy47:

What issues?
He spoke the bitter truth.

Don't forget yesterday was friday! TGIF baby!!! wink

Even if its friday,
The thought that they are missing should obliterate your insensitive mind.
And your brain must not assume that all girls are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
The left from the house just yesterday according to the date stated above. So why in a hurry to declare them missing, even to the extent of posting their images on social media. Mtcheww!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by gofnor(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
The need prayers.
sugarbelly:
According to the Instagram user, @asoebiguru_fabrics, the two beautiful ladies we were meant to have a get-together for Veronica's Birthday yesterday. Read the post below

Veronica Otogo and Bisola Mohammed are missing. We were meant to have a get-together for Veronica's Birthday yesterday. She got back home at about 6pm with her sister and a friend of hers Bisola. She left with Bisola to get cupcakes from Chloe's Cupcakes and also go to Coldstone then come back for the party but we haven't seen them since and they each have 2 phones, all of them are switched off. Pls post on your page, so if anyone has seen them Call 08066843789/07061813187/0805 551 1811

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPzIFzVgQc9/?taken-by=asoebiguru_fabrics

[img]http://3.bp..com/-B7eJjCrSBr8/WIxadclE61I/AAAAAAAAMTE/rzXiH9gvmXcaqSD03O1orX1hMDettLdQgCLcB/s400/pretty.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/lady-and-her-friend-go-missing-on-her.html

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by tydi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
The man Vampire is on "rampage!
No where is safe in Nigeria any longer.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by haulagehandlers(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yinkey6:

why is it dt sex is d first thing dt comes to your little immature mind? I smell ur "teenagerness" from a mile.

4 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by tit(f): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
DSS ti kidnap them to amir palace
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Arsenalholic(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yinkey6:

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
mccoy47:
Who is dat mumu dat brought this to FP? angry
It's less than 24hrs and you hv already declared dem missing?
For all we know dey maybe in one of those numerous Abuja hotels collecting big cassava! grin
Lol.

But on a more serious note.
You don't declare someone missing until after 48hrs.. that's standard procedure

The POLICE don't declare a person as missing for 48 hours, relatives and friends can do so at any time they please.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by mekuso89(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
have you guys searched them on Google?
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by passionatebae: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wetin make her declare them missing whereas it's not even up to 24hrs huh? Abi she knows something about them and trying to cover her tracks. I pray they should come back.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Am sure they are having fun for wan coner.
Abeq make d family members relax. De wud be seen
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by BraveDeltan(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
mccoy47:
For all we know dey maybe in one of those numerous Abuja hotels collecting big cassava! grin
Lol.

Collecting Big Cassava grin grin grin
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
is still early for diz.i bet u they ar sm wia havin some........remember dt yesterday wz friday
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
i bet they r with men....most ladies aint loyal these dayz
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Armstrong34(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
mccoy47:
Lol.

.. You deserve to be thrown into kiri kiri for this statement buh I wuld show mercy for saraki sake
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by smartiyke78: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yinkey6:

Somtims i wonder d kind of pple we hv in nairaland.
How can som1 be talking abt missing ladies who might b in d hands of som ritualist in dis our wicked world, nd som pple who probably dont hav a heart will b saying all sots of rubish.
And som1 is even bolding sayin he doesnt giv a f**k!!!
We hv bn cing so mny ritual killings latly online, nd each i hear or c som1 missin, my heart bits.

I pray u or ur relativ doesnt fall victim to such.
God, pls in ur infinit mercy, love nd protection, save d life of dis young ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by EJanni(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
I pray you're found as soon as possible in Jesus name, amen
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Walexey(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
felixomor:

You may be having issues. See a psychologist.
what he needs is a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
thief's awon smuggle ti italy
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Whizkay(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
How are we going to truly recognise them with all these make up on their face.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by michoim(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sounds like they have been kidnapped. Pray that they do not fall into the hands of Abuja ritualist politicians
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Walexey(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
To the ignorant jerks saying bullshit about it being too early to declare them missing.

Yesterday was one of the lady's birthday and they went out to get cupcakes from whence they never returned. And those are grown ups if they want a night out or a one night stand they can do so without going AWOL.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by euchariadavid(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is only God that knws whr they went to,if it is for good they will surely come home bt if it is for bad they might not come back
Maybe wrongplace at the wrong time
I pray they locate their homes

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by euchariadavid(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Whizkay:
How are we going to truly recognise them with all these make up on their face.
It doesn't mean
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by glossy6(f): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
cuminside:

Hypocrite, so it's painful to insinuate, but I know how you people jump and rejoice whenever chidimma or anything not even related to her come online, you will be shouting cucumber. Why are you Afonjas like this? I hate you people with passion

This is not about tribe or a trending news but about 2 missing adults please. let's try and put ourselves in other people's shoes in order to know their pains.

Missing people who are in danger and not someone who misadventured

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by LecciGucci: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
No be yoruba girls..
Abeg forget matter.. dem they knack somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) / Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.