Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days (21079 Views)

Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by CastedAyo: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2018

A girl identified as Jayeola Olamide Victoria, a native of Arigidi A koko in Ondo who was declared was declared missing on Facebook on 20/02/2018 has been found.

According to her father, Jayeola Sunday, his daughter went to school in Ogun state on Thursday 15 /02/2018 . And since then she hasn’t returned back home.

The father later shared the news on his Facebook page that she has been found alive after 9days of not knowing her whereabout after she never returned back from school.

Joyful and appreciating those who shows concern, he wrote;
"I giving glory, honor and adoration to almighty God , for make it possible to locate. her also i thanks all Nigerians both home and diasporal for their concern over six thousand people pray for her both Christian, Muslims and traditional. It's your prayers no any other things, not that am holy or by my strength it's your prayers that makes it possible. No of us will loss he or her children in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen. Thanks you all have a blessed weekend . I pray any evil woman or man in our family that wants to be using our children to be suffering us almighty God arrest them and put them into your own jail. Also my gratitude goes to the " Zaki of Arigidi, all chiefs and the indigenous of Arigidi for their quick response. " Orisagbodo aniyonti uwon o soyuu o Amin. Am very grateful, thanks you all once again, and remain bless"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/after-9days-girl-who-was-declared-missing-in-ogun-state-has-been-found-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by sunbilor(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
We thank God. Also let us know where she went.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Evablizin(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy

God is great.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Kygoo(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

. I pray any evil woman or man in our family that wants to be using our children to be suffering us almighty God arrest them and put them into your own jail

Seems she was kidnapped. If she wasn't, I can understand why she ran from home. The man's english is horrible, she needed to go cool off.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by princepeter566: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
I was alone ιn тнe woмв ғor 9мonтнѕ,I Didnt Speak тo Anyone And I Survived ....And A Person Not Talkng To Me Think I'll Die ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by princepeter566: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2018
is she feeling weak,vomiting, nausea,sometime lack of appetite,Worry no more and be stress free my sister,
Valentine seed is germinating

8 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by cexesay: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
ok.welcome back

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by thesicilian: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
She has gone to taste the forbidden fruit.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Ogun!!!!!

That doesn't mean they haven't used her for rituals... I don't trust these guys.

☣ ☠

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by oluwasuper: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
thank god

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by SouthSouth1914: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Finally some good news!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Chrisbeks: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Her head is still intact, praise the Lord!!!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by helphelp: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
I swear e reach to run commot house with dis kain bomb wey dey commot your engreesh.

Na read I dey read wey I dey fear like dis, I wonder Wetin for happen to my ears if say I dey hear you talk am.

Na joke I dey ooo

Thank God for the safe return of your daughter.

Who die beta pass who lost wey person no see.

Although one day one day, who lost and who die go meet for yonda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thank God for that. Congratulations to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by simplemach(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pls check the kitten

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Opinionated: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
tnk god for her
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by mostyg(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thank God
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by coluka: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ogun? And she still came back with her head? Walahi her God is very powerful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by tgmservice: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
All of you that keep saying she has gone to her boyfriends
she has gone to taste the forbidden fruits and stuffs like that
Just pray that your sister or daughter will experience such because u will get the same reply

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by knowhowk: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
What an awesome Testimony ,Almighty God is great .

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
sunbilor:
We thank God. Also let us know where she went.

Her bf place, specifically in the other room
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by jerryunit48: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hallelujah a young girl was found after 9 days in “Ogun” , that is a miracle that needs to be celebrated

8 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Vinstel: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thunder fire all skull mining vultures!!!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Chiedu4Trump: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thank God, her head was not harvested.
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by elgramz: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
See her ugly cone head, she must have been somewhere shouting ooh aah ooh aah while being pounded by a dick. I don't trust cone headed girls
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Firefire(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Let us know the full details...
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by FraQture(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Where she go self?
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Ekejoestar(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
K
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
" Orisagbodo aniyonti uwon o soyuu o Amin.

What's the interpretation of this?
Re: Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days by hezy4real01(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
its obvious one jagaban in the family hide her.... May God safe us from evil people

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) / How To Handle A Cheating Husband / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.