Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,518 members, 7,770,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Help Me, My Ps2(slim) Has Gone Crazy! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Me, My Ps2(slim) Has Gone Crazy! (944 Views)

I Want To Sell My Ps2 ,complete Accesories With Flash Port. / How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator / My Ps2 Isn't Playing Pirated Cds, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me, My Ps2(slim) Has Gone Crazy! by skipo87(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2007
can some body pls tel me what to do, i just bought a ps2 from alaba on the november 06 for 23k. Any time i put in a disc to play, the disc ends up gettin destoryed, the game leaves a concentric pattern round the disc. After the firrt load, by the time it gets to the next phase where it is supposed to load, it wont it wud just keep showing loading and that would be the end of disc. I have loads of dics at home that are useless. Sometimes l think is the lense holder that is making the mark on the disc. Please anybod me tell me how to go about solving problem. it is really giving me serious headache

(1) (Reply)

Hi / What Is Wrong With My Ps2? / Bricked Psp For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.