Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down (42821 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Yksoul(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
I WONDER WHY MUSIC SPONSORS THINK THEY MAKE YOU WHAT YOU BECOME,WHY IT IS 'CHOP I CHOP' RECORD DEAL,IF YOUR SONGS NO SELL WHERE WILL THEY GET MONEY TO BUY MANSIONS,RANGE ROVERS?IT IS CHOP I CHOP,THEY PERSON WEY BRING THE SONGS IS SOMEBODY AND NOT NOBODY
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Tedassie(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
wizkidblogger:
That's the spirit...
yeah,of stupidity
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Most of y'all might not know but b4 this drama started, I spoke to a friend who had worked with Harry song b4 he became famous and she practically described him as "a gold digging mofo". Dats why I'm not really surprised at what is happening now undecided.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Neddstark: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Afobear post=53212511][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by makdcash(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ur type is making nigeria corrupt, can't we for once follow due process......kaycee do the needful

FisifunKododada:
grin Eboes should leave this Ijaw man alone - is it by force to work for a Biafran record label grin

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by TinaAnita(f): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
So Harrysong should go hang himself simply because he has issues with his former record label? Let the parry begin biko. Nothing mega.. Go go go go Harry
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by okrote4real: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
After him don share the gala and booz grin
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by TinaAnita(f): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Deepfreezer:
Where is that razz girl TinaAnita come and see your boy. Displaying one of the characteristics of an ingrate.

Oh I see. *Claps for you* So you were expecting him to go jump off a bridge simply because he has scores to settle with some envious elements? You can do better than that bruh! However, no one wants to remain stagnant which is why Harry made a move. Sorry bruh but that's how life is.
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by adonbilivit: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Oh I see. *Claps for you* So you were expecting him to go jump off a bridge simply because he has scores to settle with some envious elements? You can do better than that bruh! However, no one wants to remain stagnant which is why Harry made a move. Sorry bruh but that's how life is.
envious elements? be objective and leave sentiments aside. did he breach his contract with 5 star or not? if he did breach the contract and is being sued for it does that amount to envy? impress me na. if you have no idea how these things work why not just read and learn
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by TinaAnita(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
adonbilivit:
envious elements? be objective and leave sentiments aside. did he breach his contract with 5 star or not? if he did breach the contract and is being sued for it does that amount to envy? impress me na. if you have no idea how these things work why not just read and learn

I'm not sentimental okay. I don't have any issue with him being sued. But you haven't even heard the other side of the story? We were only told he breached the contract but is that the truthful truth? Why don't we wait to hear from Harry before jumping the gun? Meanwhile, no one is trying to impress a one-sided critic.
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by TinaAnita(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dat9jakid:
Most of y'all might not know but b4 this drama started, I spoke to a friend who had worked with Harry song b4 he became famous and she practically described him as "a gold digging mofo". Dats why I'm not really surprised at what is happening now undecided.... undecided

Don't be too quick to judge people based on heresies and cheap gossips..You should have asked your so-called gossiping friend who Harry gold-digged. Point is I don't like people who talk badly of others, it isn't cool.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by DaLaw22(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
"THEY CAN"T PULL US DOWN">>>LOL
Anybody observe as the nigga smoking behind HarrySong wan take off as the champagne pop #weed grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Krisddon: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
massinola:
na so e de start. our people talk say "death wey de kill dog no de allow am perceive shit smell " MayD case go fit better pass your own if you don't sit your sorry ass one place and stop bragging. you have got talent, yes, but someone brought out that talent in you for all to see. that is one thing some of these yeye self acclaimed "I'm the brain behind their songs" artists fail to realise. continue but remember MayD and our Skiboroboskibo.
Worris dis one sayin?
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Awoo88: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
By the time he starts paying for this his nonsense, his eyes go clear.
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by adonbilivit: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

I'm not sentimental okay. I don't have any issue with him being sued. But you haven't even heard the other side of the story? We were only told he breached the contract but is that the truthful truth? Why don't we wait to hear from Harry before jumping the gun? Meanwhile, no one is trying to impress a one-sided critic.
not cut out for crap. bye
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by vallyjohn: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
all I know is dat am a fan of harrysong.... don't care about any oda thing
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by TinaAnita(f): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
adonbilivit:
not cut out for crap. bye

Who cares? Good riddance
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
He fit don beg for police station and write statement say he go pay emoney the sign on fees and other damages.But he go come online dey brag as if nothing happened.
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yksoul:
I WONDER WHY MUSIC SPONSORS THINK THEY MAKE YOU WHAT YOU BECOME,WHY IT IS 'CHOP I CHOP' RECORD DEAL,IF YOUR SONGS NO SELL WHERE WILL THEY GET MONEY TO BUY MANSIONS,RANGE ROVERS?IT IS CHOP I CHOP,THEY PERSON WEY BRING THE SONGS IS SOMEBODY AND NOT NOBODY
Harrysong for get patient until his contract expire before he quit.
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Don't be too quick to judge people based on heresies and cheap gossips..You should have asked your so-called gossiping friend who Harry gold-digged. Point is I don't like people who talk badly of others, it isn't cool.
it wasn't a hear say kinda shit, she's a show promoter and she's deep in the entertainment business, point is, some artists in 9ja music industry of today don't really understand what contracts are, they will just be signing what they can't honor undecided
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Nowenuse: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
amadice:
...bigot is MR HARRY an ijaw man....baföøn

Yes, from Delta state.
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Deepfreezer(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

really? Ok
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by therealteesongz(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Support good music friends. God bless you all.
https://www.reverbnation.com/teesongz1/song/27387408-femi

Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by stam101(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2017
maybe na the small change GALA give am dey raise him morale anyhow but don't worry 5star go show u fire.. remember star and gala no fit go together.. ungrateful bloody civilian
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Chibydinho(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Human beings and lack of appreciation... issorait, I have no Bleep to give on this matter
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by Chibydinho(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2017
TinaAnita:
So Harrysong should go hang himself simply because he has issues with his former record label? Let the parry begin biko. Nothing mega.. Go go go go Harry
I know you and parry na twins... no let Kaycee police catch you
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by AZMARSHAL: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2017
"I Beg oga harrison go settle ur dues be4 dey pull ur ass out nd make u fit ride on wit ur life.
Re: Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down by roeb1987(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2017
yeye child of the highest order! this guy is shameless, he lacks integrity and conscience. he has forget that it may be the end of his carrier. ur village witch dey use ur life play kite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Victor Moses' Son Brentley (Photo) / Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.