Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It (5248 Views)

Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Current Fastest Mobile Browser That You Should Not Afford To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by GoodyOG: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is The First And The Best Browser In The World That Gives User Free Airtime Trough Thier Line When Browsing With Zen Browser. It Is Very Easy And Simple To Earn Airtime On Zen Browser By Changing Your Device I'd Changer To Get More Airtime Everyday By Using Zen Browser To Browse.. Let Get Started.

Zen is the first browser that gives Free Recharge! This new app is Working Perfectly And The Best Way To Earn More Airtime From Zen Browser Is By Changing Your device I'd Changer..it's Working Perfectly You Can Get Up-to 200-500 naira airtime. But Make Sure Your Phone Is Rooted. But If Your Phone Isn't Rooted You Will Just Have The Access To Earn Little Airtime Daily.

How To Start Earing From Zen Browser?
'It Is EASY & SIMPLE To Get free Recharge on Zen:
• Register with your phone number
• Browse normally on your favorite websites.
• Zen automatically sends free recharge to your phone!

Why choose Zen Browser?
✔ Get free recharge: Browse your favorite websites and Zen automatically sends free recharge to your mobile phone.
✔ Unlimited recharges: Use Zen to get unlimited recharge. The more you browse in Zen, the more free recharge you get!
✔ Net neutral: Browse ANY website on the internet and get free recharge.
✔ Facebook View: Zen is the best browser for Facebook. Get free recharge for using Facebook. Looks just like the app!
✔ Small size: Zen Browser app size is small and lightweight - less than 5MB

Where To Download?
Click the link below and download it
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/01/earn-unlimited-airtime-credit-with-zen.html?m=1
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by MTHBOSS(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok, I yaff hyard you. Thanks
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by Aregis: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2017
It's a very useless browser...... Firstly it's laggy, secondly just for dem to give u d so called 10naira u nid to kip browsing for 3days, and not all d platform provided for u to earn point are genuine, it's a scam

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by GoodyOG: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Aregis:
It's a very useless browser...... Firstly it's laggy, secondly just for dem to give u d so called 10naira u nid to kip browsing for 3days, and not all d platform provided for u to earn point are genuine, it's a scam

you are using a slow network....thisis one of the best browsers that i have used sofar...besides it is #50 not 20
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shuuu.. So all this browse ah don dey browse since person for dey pay me.. Nd mmm is askin me to renew my sub... Dier papa..

Sorry MTN grin
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by GoodyOG: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Shuuu.. So all this browse ah don dey browse since person for dey pay me.. Nd mmm is askin me to renew my sub... Dier papa..

Sorry MTN grin

lol.....
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by OVA200(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Is it available in play store?
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by GoodyOG: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
OVA200:
yes.... you can also download it I the blog...its safe and virus free
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by GoodyOG: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
OVA200:
yes.... you can also download it In the blog...its safe and virus free
Re: Checkout This Browser That Pays You For Just Using It by OVA200(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2017
GoodyOG:

yes.... you can also download it In the blog...its safe and virus free
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Glo PC Internet Connection Is Down? / Help Can't Use OTG Cable On My Tecno L9 Plus. / Cool Android.....lg D410 (L90)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.