Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Julius Agwu Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans Who Prayed For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans Who Prayed For Him (704 Views)

Ubi Franklin As Julius Agwu's Personal Assistant (Throwback Photos) / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans Who Prayed For Him by Dremostar(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Renowned Nigerian comedian has been off social media for a while, supposedly due to his health and his fans have been understandably worried. Good news is he seems better now, enough to send out a message of gratitude to his fans and supporters on Instagram.

He shared a photo of The Rock with a quote on it then captioned it:

“Thanx to everyone who PRAYED for me… May almighty GOD reward you all in JESUS Name, Amen !!!” It’s good to have him back and we pray that God keeps him for a really long time.

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/01/julius-agwu-returns-social-media-thanks-fans-prayed/

Re: Julius Agwu Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans Who Prayed For Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin
Welcome back Julius..

Don't be deceived, NO Nigerian fan prayed for you...

The typical Nigerian today has a very long and selfish prayer list.

With this exchange rate,
Buharis leadership zombieship
MMM uncertainty,
Power failure,
Fulani Herdsmen,
Unemployment,
And hunger everywhere...

You will only feature in your family's prayer....thank them
Re: Julius Agwu Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans Who Prayed For Him by Snow5(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Am I supposed to congratulate DWEYN JOHNSON OR JULIOUS AGWU now?

OP.. Choose one...

Welcome back both of you.
Re: Julius Agwu Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans Who Prayed For Him by Daviestunech(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Thank God for ur life
Re: Julius Agwu Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans Who Prayed For Him by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Welcome back Julius..

Don't be deceived, NO Nigerian fan prayed for you...

The typical Nigerian today has a very long and selfish prayer list.

With this exchange rate,
Buharis leadership zombieship
MMM uncertainty,
Power failure,
Fulani Herdsmen,
Unemployment,
And hunger everywhere...

You will only feature in your family's prayer....thank them
I never pray for myself finish na celebrity I go pray for. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Spotted The Missing Trio Before They Were Abducted In Abuja / Nollywood Actress Fathia Williams Balogun Marks Her New Age Today(pics) / Pregnant Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Addresses Alleged Paternity Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.