Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) (56846 Views)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / If You Were An Artiste, Will You Miss Or Reject Such Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by pelumi10: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Continue to rest in Peace

Check out my Short Story titled "Pay Back"

He pulled her up gently, she looked at him and gave a faint smile "I never knew you will bring me pain one day, I have never thought that you will be the reason for my death" she said as she gave up the ghost....

Read Full Story Here
https://www.nairaland.com/3592700/pay-back-short-story

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by stan83: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Show us mercy lord, I fell in luv with the track first day I heard it, ur killers will know no peace until they re exposed. RIP bro..
AdoraAmadi:
Port Harcourt-based gospel artist, Godswill Adiks, popularly known as Will Adiks, who was assassinated by unidentified gunmen on Wednesday night, December 21st is right now being buried in his hometown, Bolo in Ogo LGA, Okrika, Rivers state.

The handsome gospel minister had been ambushed by gunmen at the Rivers State Axis of the East-West Road while returning back from a programme in Benin, Edo State.

He was rushed to the University Of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital in Choba, where he was in coma for hours. On the evening of Thursday, December 22nd, he passed away.

Before his death, Will Adiks was his parents' first son, out of 6 children. He was 33 years old. May his soul rest in perfect peace. More photos below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/gospel-artiste-will-adiks-buried-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Gkemz: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
RIP bro. May God console the family you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by WeRblessed(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
When will Nigeria's justice system start working? How could someone be assassinated without searches for justice? When will our law enforcement agencies formulate a solid forensic database to track crimes in this country? If these wicked, unreasonable, and heartless zoo called Nigeria continues to exist without competent and promising leaders with vision, someone will be caused to start killing all the so called leaders or rulers just watch. God cannot help us if we don't want to fight to take what belongs to us.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by IamThrive(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
God gives, God takes

God knows best.

GOD gives indeed…. but that man was murdered… GOD did not take him.

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by OOSAGCFR(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Brainardc(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rip bro...... May you rest on the blossom of the lord
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by osytex: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Damn!! never knew.
His song "ikenile di na aka gi" is always on repeat. such a talented dude. RIP bro embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
sad sad
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
God gives, God takes

God knows best.

Point of Correction.
GOD didn't take this one.....
Armed bandits did

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by tosynomolara(f): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
RIP
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
He was my friend.. even though I never met him.. his songs have been my favourites for close to two years.. I never got tired of them.. but I can't even play them right now because they remind me of the obvious.. I literally lost hold of myself on the 22nd of December, when I first learnt of the your demise.. even the week after was miserable for me.. I was really broken. To know that the perpetrators have not been brought to books is even more disheartening.. but even if they are found and prosecuted will it bring you back.. omg.. so I will never get to know how many more of those lovely song pieces you will produce It is well indeed.. rest on my friend. Dien na mu

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by slick1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
voicelez:
He who lives by the gun shall die by the gun
How do u know he lived by the gun....people like u see the dust in other people's eyes but u have woods in your eyes....
Let God be d judge

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by danosky91(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
voicelez:
elaborate pls.
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by greggng: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
voicelez:

That statement could be wrong sometimes. This young man killed by gun might not ve killed anyone with gun. To this extent I disagree
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
sirnature:
So many unsolved murder cases in ds country.....i bet if he waz a high profiled politician's son,the culprits would hav been brought to book....

God is alife

RIP to him
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Elefida(f): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fine boy! chei! RIP
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by back2sender: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
The killers, thier family TOGATHER with thier supporters will not know peace.
I saw this guy about 2 or 3 years ago on a sunday just after the cross over service , he came to perform in Fathers Church in Abuja.
I Noticed supporters of evil are not condemning this act, A young Promising guy cut down in his prime. Rather they wish thier father dead not my president buhari. My people from south south and my in laws from BIAFRA are the problem of this country not the hausa, fulani or Afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by back2sender: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
WeRblessed:
When will Nigeria's justice system start working? How could someone be assassinated without searches for justice? When will our law enforcement agencies formulate a solid forensic database to track crimes in this country? If these wicked, unreasonable, and heartless zoo called Nigeria continues to exist without competent and promising leaders with vision, someone will be caused to start killing all the so called leaders or rulers just watch. God cannot help us if we don't want to fight to take what belongs to us.
The problem is you and I. We support evil and play the ethnic card rather than focus on facts, issues, justice and equity. Do you know thier are more DEATHS in the south than in the north? But we will rather dont want to talk about it but crying wolf over the North. See how our leaders have performed over the years in the south apart from LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Ahmiee(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
God gives, God takes
God knows best.
God take what, biko type something better
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Motion123(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
I love almost all his songs, rest on Will

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by ekeugo: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
why will adiks. so i won't get to listen to more of his anointed Music. lord show us mercy

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by ekeugo: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
MISSOPTIMIST:
He was my friend.. even though I never met him.. his songs have been my favourites for close to two years.. I never got tired of them.. but I can't even play them right now because they remind me of the obvious.. I literally lost hold of myself on the 22nd of December, when I first learnt of the your demise.. even the week after was miserable for me.. I was really broken. To know that the perpetrators have not been brought to books is even more disheartening.. but even if they are found and prosecuted will it bring you back.. omg.. so I will never get to know how many more of those lovely song pieces you will produce It is well indeed.. rest on my friend. Dien na mu
I loved that track obimo. chai wetin this guy do those gunmen na. wetin. I'm really heartbroken at this news. so this handsome singer is gone to eternity. I hope he is in the bosom of the Lord. this life. why should a person take the life of another person who is more righteous than him. awake oh arm of the lord and take vengeance. rest in peace brother, i hope you are having fellowship sweet at the feet of the Lord

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Beey(f): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
So why do Nigerians take so long to bury their dead?
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by frigingawesome(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2017
cry cry cry cry
If i say e no pain me, i dey lie..
RIP sir, heaven receive's you..
I was a big fan of you ..

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by frigingawesome(m): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2017
voicelez:
.. angry angry

Hope your not saying what i think your saying. ..
Cos if dats d case..
Pls kindly shut the fvck up..
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Some go still won chop rice
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by Ochinawata01(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2017
R.I.P Boss
Ike ni le di na aka gi.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
R.i.p fine guy,I pray dos dat took ur life will be apprehended n be meted with the same fate

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by emmanuelchux(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Oh... My heart keeps crying as I remember Wills Adiks today. Continue to RIP Sir. Your song really blessed me personally and I know a thousand more will agree they've been blessed too. I still can't stop crying..

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by doublewisdom: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.