Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) (56838 Views)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / If You Were An Artiste, Will You Miss Or Reject Such Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by 1onebigman(m): 2:40am On Dec 12, 2021
His killers will never end well if dem like make dem go confess they go still no end well..omor I remember until few months back I have had his album from 2016 till this year and anyday I want to listen to his album Na autorepeat I de put am..RIP MAN

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by NonEthniCITY: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
I never knew this powerful singer was dead until this very moment. Rest in peace, bro. Obimo and Ikenile Dinakagi were my favorite songs.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by GanagiBitrus: 1:37pm On Jan 01
Was just listening to one inspirational track & wondered who the singer was.
Browsed some of the lyrics & came up with Will Adiks & finally discovered from this thread that he was murdered over 7years ago.

Quite devastating to know such young talented singer was no more, murdered in his prime.
Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by coins501(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20
Just heard the song Amayanabo, was blessed by it. Searched the lyrics and found out Willi sang it. Whatever he did, he didn't deserve to die the way he did.
Keep resting MOG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.