Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) (40196 Views)

Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by chat2deen(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
IPOB herdsmen kawai! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by Inova(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
chukagates:
last time i checked westside is still a den of ritualist...these ones ur seeing don make am wether you like it or not any way na way any hustle na hustle all they have to do is wait for 8 or 6 months then come to the police show them small love and case is closed forever while the use the money to get more money...they don hammer you wey be saint still dey for rented apartment in ogun state looking for one of your siblings to looseguard so you will use there private part for ritual..
akpa amu!! grin tongue cool
These are the criminal mentality inherent in Igbo people you just displyed like a normal thing.
I hope you dont work in a bank. You might not be lucky on your attempt.
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by waltexx: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
I suspect that Banker is an MMM victim.
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by freeze001(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
There is so much ignorance on this thread! It's bad enough that 80% of the posters here are intent on profiling and casting those they love to fate in bad light but seriously people, if you're gonna profile then do it right! Properly understand or learn d names that are borne by d numerous tribes in Nigeria rather than fall back on ur default ignorant settings and actually confirm same by the crap y'all typed! Jeez!!
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by richeeyo(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2017
alabosian:
Flatinoooo
You are part of the disease killing Nigeria
#One9ja
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by chukagates(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Inova:

These are the criminal mentality inherent in Igbo people you just displyed like a normal thing.
I hope you dont work in a bank. You might not be lucky on your attempt.
akpa amu!!"display" them don get money be sey dem don get am so hang urself ....police go still collect their own bribe!!SAINT!!!
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 29, 2017
maxwell767:
lipsrsealed

End Time
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by BabaAduras: 4:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
The Nigeria Police has declared one Lilian Omekara wanted for the offence of conspiracy and stealing by conspiring with fraudsters to transfer over N29million to her account. She has since withdrawn the money and is currently at large.

Also declared wanted is Nelson Omuzagha. He is wanted for the offence of conspiracy and stealing in a new generation bank by fraudulent conversion of customers' deposits to the tune of N72million.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-nigeria-police-declares-woman.html

I am almost 100% sure they put the money in MMM. They are greedy like of MMMites I know.
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by 2shur: 5:09am On Jan 29, 2017
o bobs.
everything abt this country na stealing.
either open or secret.
100m jus like that.
the other time it was 15m
nawa o.
seems this year is thd return of those dah lost in mmm
so at all cost..they are ready tongeh back dia gh by defrauding others...they are ruthless thieves
Re: Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) by gamargu(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
I always say it yeeebos are natural born criminals. they have their DNA riddled with crimatozone a compound that encourages criminal behaviour in humans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) / How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.