Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu (2049 Views)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding Invitation Bottled Water Customized (Pic) / Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by MxtaMichealz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Laura Ikeji Kanu is marrying Kanu Nwankwo's younger brother, Ogbonna Kanu, in their village in Nkwerre, Imo state today

http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/first-photos-from-laura-ikejis.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by 40kobo77: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
She looks beautiful.

Ogbonna has an identity,and we do not necessarily need to mention his older brother name everytime.

But how she use hide the 5 months pregnancy?this girl can teach pot bellied men,a thing or two on how to code their stomachs.

1 Like

Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by MxtaMichealz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
more
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
angry
kiss
Why does she keep disguising the baby bump?
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
kiss
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by emmayayodeji(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oya
FP
Straight up
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by amnwa(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
.. grin
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by dapsoneh: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Y
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Chommieblaq(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
For a self acclaimed fashion icon, I don't understand what she's wearing.

Happy married life, God bless her home!
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by CecyAdrian(f): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wow she looks so pretty and gorgeous kiss she dressed her baby bump so beautifully well

1 Like

Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by onstelly(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Happy married life Laura
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Annie939(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
she's beautiful
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
more pics

Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Beremx(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
The tailor that sew her clothes should be flogged.

Happy married life to her
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
more

Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by lovat(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chommieblaq:
For a self acclaimed fashion icon, I don't understand what she's wearing.

Happy married life, God bless her home!
Same here
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by lovat(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why doe Nairalanders dislike Laura Ikeji
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Jglad(f): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beremx:
The tailor that sew her clothes should be flogged.

Happy married life to her

I tot I was d only one thinking dat, her wedding style as a fashion blogger na zero... Anyways, d wedding doesn't justify d marriage. I wish her d best

Happy Married Life!
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Ugoeze2016: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lovely grin naija 2016 fashion blogger
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by Nickymezor(f): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
HML to dem
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by ameezy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Wow she looks so pretty and gorgeous kiss she dressed her baby bump so beautifully well
Respect the word gorgeous angry
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by CecyAdrian(f): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
ameezy:

Respect the word gorgeous angry

Why?
Re: First Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu by CecyAdrian(f): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jglad:

I tot I was d only one thinking dat, her wedding style as a fashion blogger na zero... Anyways, d wedding doesn't justify d marriage. I wish her d best

Happy Married Life!

She thought of her pregnancy before choosing those styles.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) / Paul O. CEO Of Upfront And Personal Has This For Wizkid, Davido And Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.