Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) (48612 Views)

I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nnamdd1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
A Popular Twitter User and Member of President Buhari's Media Team @Ayourb has narrated a heartbreaking story of how a former colleague committed suicide after finding out all 'His' four children weren't his.

Read the full story below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/twitter-user-shares-heartbreaking-story.html

https://twitter.com/Ayourb/status/825312175141113857

1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by thorpido(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abasi Mbok.Iyami.All the four children,not even one was his? shocked
This is wickedness of the highest order.

Men need to be street smart sha.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Its not a new thing.. A lot of wives bear kids outvof wedlock for their husbands

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is... evil. Some women no fear God sha

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Don't under estimate the power of women. How do l even call this sef. Fear women

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by smithe113(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
hmmnnn......but d guy for just divorce d b*tch and continue with his life

Btw....if the father of all d children was one man, he should be castrated for impregnating another man's wife 4 times but if otherwise the woman should be shot at close range for getting pregnant for four different men who are not her husband.....this is my judgement angry angry

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
she thought the truth will never surface, now she has succeeded in sending her husband to an early grave and caused disunity amongst the children.

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
smithe113:
..but d guy for just divorce d bitch and continue with his life

Simple and short...

Nigeians rarely commit sucide....this BUHARI govt sha

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
she thought the truth will never surface, now she has succeeded in sending her husband to an early grave and caused disunity amongst the children. :-
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by MrPresident1: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nawa o shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by epistleNow(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
Its not a new thing.. A lot of wives bear kids outvof wedlock for their husbands

That makes it okay?

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
But some women sha. ..

This woman was sent by Lucifer himself to destroy this man's life...

Chaii

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Young03(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
The guy no de watch Nollywood

kill her and go to jail than committing suicide

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by dingbang(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
epistleNow:

That makes it okay?
doesn't make one to take his life...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
He said I'll cry by the time I finished reading but guess what? Not a single iota of sympathy for the dude. Suicide is for cowards

36 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by epistleNow(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
doesn't make one to take his life...

Ofcourse, it's wasn't right for him to kill himself.

But your statement seems to accept that it's okay for women to have children for other men whilst being married to some else.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Oleku93(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sad but he no suppose commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by dingbang(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
epistleNow:

Ofcourse, it's wasn't right for him to kill himself.

But your statement seems to accept that it's okay for women to have children for other men whilst being married to some else.
whatever meaning you take out from my comments represents what you think, and not what I mean..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by epistleNow(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
A society that accepts absurd behaviour from its people is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by bigfrancis21: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
What if the DNA test was a mistake? Shouldn't he have tried, at least, to get a second opinion?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by HARDDON: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

only the mother of a child knows the true father?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Reminds me of Lola Shoneyin's "Secret lives of baba segi's wives"

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Justeenaleo:
Reminds me of Lola Shoneyin's "Secret lives of baba segi's wives"

Where can I get that book,been hearing about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Where can I get that book,been hearing about it.
You can get it at Yaba market, Tejuosho market,CMS bookshop or anywhere there on the island (that's where I got mine).
I think it can be downloaded too, not sure from where.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
bigfrancis21:
What if the DNA test was a mistake? Shouldn't he have tried, at least, to get a second opinion?
It is too late now. The woman must have been exhibiting some 'olosho-ous' behaviour because something motivated the man to test his children.

We pray never to marry the wrong person because some people are destiny wasters.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by soberdrunk(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
angry Am sure some guys will read this and take a second look at their kids, some will be like "darling my teeth is yellow, why is Juniors teeth white" angry angry

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Joshjings(f): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
This life is too hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by jiinxed: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Afonjas and suicide are like ewa and bread. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Atiku2019: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rest in Hell
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Pavore9: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Though painful but suicide is not the best decision.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by tillaman(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
I fear women, after God

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m / Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.