Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million (1108 Views)

High Grade 2008 Used Toyota Corolla... Asking Price 1.520million / Neatly Used 2013 Toyota Corolla Asking 2M / Simple, Reliable And Economical. 2001 Toyota Corolla. Asking Price: ₦770k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by MotorConnectz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Model: Toyota Corolla

Year: 2009

Colour: Metallic

Interior: Fabric

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: i4 cylinders

Mileage: 121 thousand miles

Price: ₦2.2million (open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone & Whatsapp on 08084544462
or Email motorconnectz@gmail.com

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley

Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by MotorConnectz(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ready for any movement

Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by redcliff: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerian used 2009 car. 2.2m. Curse you naira
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by MotorConnectz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
redcliff:
hahaha. E go better. Remember it's slightly negotiable.
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by IamRespected: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
redcliff:
I thought its only me that noticed the prize grin , sha op no get joy
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by MotorConnectz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
IamRespected:
I thought its only me that noticed the prize grin , sha op no get joy
But you guys need to understand that due to the economic situations car prices have escalated. I too know the price is a little high. 08-010 Corollas then were like 1.5-1.7m

Let's give it the former price tag instance: You buy a tokunbo corolla then for 2.5-2.7m and registered is about 1.5m max. Now you have used this car for 2yrs and you are ready to sell. It happens to be its a recession period. Your president is making new laws and making things in the economy harder to the extent the dollar gains so much power over your economy's currency. You want to buy another tokunbo Car and you are ready with a budget of like 3.5-4m max. You check for options and you see that the tokunbo price of the same corolla you want to sell is about the same price of your budget and you want to "upgrade" . Would you still sell your corolla for the price of the used when you bought it? (1.5m)

My brother even 04 corolla tokunbo is almost 2m now. No be our fault. But like I said this car is slightly "negotiable"

Cheers
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by IamRespected: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
MotorConnectz:
But you guys need to understand that due to the economic situations car prices have escalated. I too know the price is a little high. 08-010 Corollas then were like 1.5-1.7m

Let's give it the former price tag instance: You buy a tokunbo corolla then for 2.5-2.7m and registered is about 1.5m max. Now you have used this car for 2yrs and you are ready to sell. It happens to be its a recession period. Your president is making new laws and making things in the economy harder to the extent the dollar gains so much power over your economy's currency. You want to buy another tokunbo Car and you are ready with a budget of like 3.5-4m max. You check for options and you see that the tokunbo price of the same corolla you want to sell is about the same price of your budget and you want to "upgrade" . Would you still sell your corolla for the price of the used when you bought it? (1.5m)

My brother even 04 corolla tokunbo is almost 2m now. No be our fault. But like I said this car is slightly "negotiable"

Cheers
I understand the area you are going, but you forgot to add that the car is a nigerian used, recession or no recession, you can't expect a sane individual to buy a nigerian used car higher than the amount you bought it as toks, well let me not spoil your ad, wish you good luck in it
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by MotorConnectz(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2017
IamRespected:
I understand the area you are going, but you forgot to add that the car is a nigerian used, recession or no recession, you can't expect a sane individual to buy a nigerian used car higher than the amount you bought it as toks, well let me not spoil your ad, wish you good luck in it
YouareRespected
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by MotorConnectz(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2017
MotorConnectz:
Model: Toyota Corolla

Year: 2009

Colour: Metallic

Interior: Fabric

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: i4 cylinders

Mileage: 121 thousand miles

Price: ₦2.2million (open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone & Whatsapp on 08084544462
or Email motorconnectz@gmail.com

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by MotorConnectz(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2017
available
Re: Available Now(ABJ) Issues Free 2009 Toyota Corolla... Asking Price: ₦2.2million by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Am ready Wt my 1.8M cash..let's WhatsApp on my 08035449619

(1) (Reply)

Iveco 410e42 8*8 / FOR SALE:- 2012 Ford Focus Sedan / Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.