Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? (1091 Views)

How Often Should One Run A Diagnostic Test On A Car / Car Guruz.. Please Help Interprete These Data.. / Viecar VC002-A/B Mini OBDII Bluetooth Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool (4.5K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? by spora(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
I create a thread where I talk about my Toyota Yaris that does not accelerate and shakes on A/c.

The summary of the complaint is:

1. If I press the brake while I motion, it takes a lot of time to pick up speed again when I decided to accelerate again.
2. I will have to press the accelerator to the highest level before it picks up, only to repeat No. 1 above again.
3. If I put on the AC, most times it works. Most times, the car will start vibrating until I am forced to put off the AC. The AC will also start blowing hot.
4. If I am unfortunate to enter "hold-up", the car will be vibrating so vigorously. It also off itself intermittently, which necessitates re-starting everytime.

Based on advice, I took the car for diagnosis in an Oando Autocare station, where the below result was presented to me.

I wouldn't know whether the result is correct or not, but after changing the sensor talked about and even the pedal, the problem persists.

Does it mean the result was not correct or it was not properly interpreted? Who can correctly interpret the result please?

P2135 (1) Generic stored throttle/pedal position sensor/switch "A"/"b" voltage correlation
P2135(2) Generic pending throttle

Re: Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? by honmusa(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
spora:
I create a thread where I talk about my Toyota Yaris that does not accelerate and shakes on A/c.

Based on advice, I took the car for diagnosis in an Oando Autocare station, where the below result was presented to me.

I wouldn't know whether the result is correct or not, but after changing the sensor talked about and even the pedal, the problem persists.

Does it mean the result was not correct or it was not properly interpreted? Who can correctly interpret the result please?

P2135 (1) Generic stored throttle/pedal position sensor/switch "A"/"b" voltage correlation

You don't take result of DTC code literary, further investigation is necessary with other diagnostics tools,you will need to understand the system you are dealing with so that you won't be wasting money buying part that is not faulty.
The Toyota electronic throttle body is made up two throttle position sensors which measures the throttle valve position and feed the ecu all these signal .One of them measure the actual throttle valve position while the other check the first sensor for error detection .
There is a stipulated margin that must be maintained by this two sensors regardless of engine and vehicle speed for accurate decision making for ecu to make the right judgement for the throttle actuator opening.
However ,if there is error in this margin there will be a correlation issue as described by the DTC above and no accurate throttle opening.
This is purely an electrical issue that need to be checked by a professional and this can be due to
1.Electrical short
2.Open circuit
3.Ecu issue
Those OAndo boys need to refund u for their wrong diagnoses.
Re: Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
spora:

Location?
Re: Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? by spora(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ketu, Alapere

GAZZUZZ:

Location?
Re: Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? by honmusa(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
spora:
Ketu, Alapere
You are in my neighborhood !!!
Re: Who Can Interprete This Diagnostic Results? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2017
spora:
Ketu, Alapere

Go for a free diagnosis of the problem @ autologic.
call 08061166316 for general automotive consultancy,Diagnostics.

Just incase he is unavailable contact me on my signature. For the same offer

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Maserati Stellar Dream Supercar Concept Rendering / Mechanic For 2006 Toyota Prius-Hybrid / New 2019 Peugeot 508 SW Leaked Specs, Release Date And Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.